Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Staticthor Draconus

Staticthor Draconus

weeeeeeelllllllll.......its a bit hard to explain ever since i opened a vortex to this realm, i have been hanging out here, and am the only one able to go through (except for some others who only stay at my den) to keep panic from rising. i am actually a human with other worldy powers, like for instance *a large swirling vortex appears then vanishes* making black holes, a gift and curse with its power, but i can control it, so its no threat. so like me, everything on my world is like this one, except we are humans instead pf ponies. im a rare ki6d of human though, one with extra special powers. so thats why im here

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

weeeeeeelllllllll.......its a bit hard to explain ever since i opened a vortex to this realm, i have been hanging out here, and am the only one able to go through (except for some others who only stay at my den) to keep panic from rising. i am actually a human with other worldy powers, like for instance *a large swirling vortex appears then vanishes* making black holes, a gift and curse with its power, but i can control it, so its no threat. so like me, everything on my world is like this one, except we are humans instead pf ponies. im a rare ki6d of human though, one with extra special powers. so thats why im here

So you are a human that can transform into a pony? Lyra would probably love you xD

Why is it a curse? Sounds pretty awesome to me

how is it a curse? its a black hole, once you go in, you are dead, if something falls in, you are not getting it back

Just misread it, I thought you mean the transforming

Why did you even gave the idea to summon such things?

• 3 weeks later...

it was a by product of walking through to many portals, a bonus, if you will

but my world has humans, this one has ponies, get it

bump for saftey

i cant believe i have to bump my own thread to keep it going, how undermining

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Staticthor Draconus,

I've decided to respond to your message. So one thing I was wondering is what was your family like? Father, Mother, siblings.

Thank you.

~Celestia

Dear Draco,

if a, lets say GIGANTIC ARMADA OF ALIEN SPACE SHIPS invaded Equestria, how would you react?

Sincerely, The totally normal human worm baby Zim.

Dear Staticthor Draconus,

I've decided to respond to your message. So one thing I was wondering is what was your family like? Father, Mother, siblings.

Thank you.

~Celestia

i live with my mother and sister, i grew up without my dad in my life, and im the youngest sibling........well this sums up why it was easy for me to become a brony

Dear Draco,

if a, lets say GIGANTIC ARMADA OF ALIEN SPACE SHIPS invaded Equestria, how would you react?

Sincerely, The totally normal human worm baby Zim.

.....hehehe, i can see it now, evil alien conquerors being sucked into a giant black hole.....doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom, i love the doom song

bump

• 2 months later...

must i ask why the werewolf population is only one in equestira?

Because your the only one to have been infected with that god awful alien ailment

word to the mods, i would like to start this thread over, so if possible, could you delete this old one

Edited by Staticthor Draconus