Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Following the Dream

Fallen Valkyrie

The tavern where a dark one and only lit up by a few sourses of candles on every few tables and the small fireplace one the side. The tree demon ponys had been drinking a lot this evening and even tryed to confront the unicorn mare that had been in the corner of the tavern but let her be after not getting any reaction.

A snow white unicorn with red mane that had several purple stripes in it and a purple tail with red stripes, She could have been any normal unicorn from anywhere. but something about her where strangly different. Her horn had a purple spectral flame behind it who at times jumped down from the horn onto the papers infront of the unicorn just to levitate around iher and then back up onto the horn.

She took another drink form the wine glass she had infront of her while she used her magic to write with her colorfull phenix quill. She let out a heavy sigh and poked one of the several emty bottles around her. 'I where in the middle of discovering a new way of feeling the arcane and she just had to get that flyer. The boat had already left and she still insisted on me to go here' She wrote another line of notes about the glowing demon ponys.

The bell to the tavern rung. 'Great! More demons to try pesturing me about you Irra. Guess your as rare a sight here as in Equestria.' she tought as she closed in on her papers again and not noticing that there where tree non demon ponys entering.

Jacky contineu to lead our heroes, after she told them about what is in next town - demon ponys.

They did not walked long before they entered next city, thet was called Verdent. Because they comed to this city late at night, there was almost no one on the strets - probably this was Jacky's plan from the start.

This couple of demon ponys thet were outside of there houses, could be easly seen by our litle tomb raider group because of there neon color mane thet were glowing in dark. By looks of it this few demon ponys's did not care about our tomb raiders and so they walked true the town and into the tavern with out anny incident.

After they entered the tavern they could see thet there was not many ponys still awake at this hour.There was three demon ponys drinking together, one pony in the corner and tavern keeper behaind her desk.

Jacky smailed and tru thet smaile she said to our heroes "Dont be stupid now,I will be back soon." And right after this, she left our heroes and walked to tavern keeper, probably to ask about rooms for the night.

Indus's eyes wandered as he walked through Verdent, trying not to stare at the locals as he passed them by. Curious as he was, he did not want to be rude.

When the group entered the tavern, he took a look at his surroundings. A few ponies, demonic of course... however, one stood out.

The tavern where a dark one and only lit up by a few sourses of candles on every few tables and the small fireplace one the side. The tree demon ponys had been drinking a lot this evening and even tryed to confront the unicorn mare that had been in the corner of the tavern but let her be after not getting any reaction.

A snow white unicorn with red mane that had several purple stripes in it and a purple tail with red stripes, She could have been any normal unicorn from anywhere. but something about her where strangly different. Her horn had a purple spectral flame behind it who at times jumped down from the horn onto the papers infront of the unicorn just to levitate around iher and then back up onto the horn.

She took another drink form the wine glass she had infront of her while she used her magic to write with her colorfull phenix quill. She let out a heavy sigh and poked one of the several emty bottles around her. 'I where in the middle of discovering a new way of feeling the arcane and she just had to get that flyer. The boat had already left and she still insisted on me to go here' She wrote another line of notes about the glowing demon ponys.

The bell to the tavern rung. 'Great! More demons to try pesturing me about you Irra. Guess your as rare a sight here as in Equestria.' she tought as she closed in on her papers again and not noticing that there where tree non demon ponys entering.

In the corner sat a unicorn mare, with a peculiar spiritual essence occupying her.

He squinted his eyes a bit as he took a closer look. "Hm..."

• Brohoof 1

summer walked to the tavern with prof and jacky, her head high and looking only at what was right in front of her but she couldn't help but see the glowing manes of the demon ponys. summer was relieved when they arrived at the tavern until she saw there where demon ponys too. you could have expected that she thought but then she noticed a pony that looked different from the others. she dared to look straight at the pony and realised she looked really familiar. then summer saw a purple flame thing jumping around the pony and summer couldn't help but smile. she walked up to the pony 'flearia? is that really you?!' summer said with an exited voice but not to loud to get the attention of the demon ponys in the tavern because summer still felt a bit nervous when they where around even though they didn't seem to care to much about them.

'Just another pack of demon pony. Glowing and magical' Flearia noted on her papers and still not noticing that the ponys entering wasn't demon ponys. Maybe it was due to some of the cheep wine the bartender had sold her?

she thought but then she noticed a pony that looked different from the others. she dared to look straight at the pony and realised she looked really familiar. then summer saw a purple flame thing jumping around the pony and summer couldn't help but smile. she walked up to the pony 'flearia? is that really you?!' summer said with an exited voice but not to loud to get the attention of the demon ponys

She almost jumped up from the pillow she where sitting on out of shock! 'Was that?' She looked to where the exited, familiar sound that called her name was. "Summer!? What in Equestria are you doing here!?" She almost shouted out as she saw the familiar light blue pegasus with pink mane walked towards her. She got up from her pillow and walked up to give Summer a friendly hug. "I'm here becaus my Mentor found it funny to send me here to reserch some new legend that have poped up. But what about you? And why would you b-" She didn't finish her sentance before she saw who was with her. She would know this particular stallion from anywhere. The navy coat, dark mane and amber eyes wasn't the first thing that somepony would notice. But this stallion was almost as tall as herself. Tough being a stallion and she herself a mare. the proportions was majorly different. "INDUS! Did my mentor send you too to reserch the magic and history of this insland?" She said while waving the stallion over. "It is nice to se you both!"

She would know this particular stallion from anywhere. The navy coat, dark mane and amber eyes wasn't the first thing that somepony would notice. But this stallion was almost as tall as herself. Tough being a stallion and she herself a mare. the proportions was majorly different. "INDUS! Did my mentor send you too to reserch the magic and history of this insland?" She said while waving the stallion over. "It is nice to se you both!"

Indus let out the smallest smile as he walked over, bowing his head to the mare. "Not exactly, I took leave from the school and came here of my own accord to do just that."

He raised his head. "Acute as ever, Ms Dragondanser. How have your studies with Celestia been going?"

• Brohoof 1

Indus let out the smallest smile as he walked over, bowing his head to the mare. "Not exactly, I took leave from the school and came here of my own accord to do just that."   He raised his head. "Acute as ever, Ms Dragondanser. How have your studies with Celestia been going?"

Flearia snorted loudly at Indus comment. "You if anyone knows that I don't talk about her being my mentor in public." She gave him an anoyed look. "But yes... My studies for my mentor is going good... Tough she started to preach about the importance of friendship again."

"Summer!? What in Equestria are you doing here!?" She almost shouted out as she saw the familiar light blue pegasus with pink mane walked towards her. She got up from her pillow and walked up to give Summer a friendly hug. "I'm here becaus my Mentor found it funny to send me here to reserch some new legend that have poped up. But what about you? And why would you b-"

summer was really happy to see her colege buddy back, suddenly she had even forgotten about the demon ponys in the tavern 'so happy to see you, it has been so  long since the last time' summer said to her friend before answering her question 'I'm here to discover this place, there was something with a poster thingy and a boat and it looked interesting' summer told her

"INDUS! Did my mentor send you too to reserch the magic and history of this insland?" She said while waving the stallion over. "It is nice to se you both!"

'how do you know prof?' summer asked flearia, she knew professor was into magic and flearia too but she had never expected them to know each other. 'maybe your mentor knew we would be here and she thought that it would be good if we would be doing something together' summer giggled. maybe celestia could see into the future after all.

Edited by Summer Breeze
  • Brohoof 1

Flearia snorted loudly at Indus comment. "You if anyone knows that I don't talk about her being my mentor in public." She gave him an anoyed look. "But yes... My studies for my mentor is going good... Tough she started to preach about the importance of friendship again."

Indus couldn't help but smirk at Flearia's annoyance, unable to help himself from teasing the young mare. "Sounds like she hasn't changed, then. You certainly seem stronger than when I last you."

'how do you know prof?' summer asked flearia, she knew professor was into magic and flearia too but she had never expected them to know each other. 'maybe your mentor knew we would be here and she thought that it would be good if we would be doing something together' summer giggled. maybe celestia could see into the future after all.

"That's a distinct possibility," he said to Summer, with a slight nod of the head, "Actually, the princess is my employer, as well as Flearia's personal tutor."

At the mention of the school, he began to wonder if his discoveries on this trip would entice more students into his class in the next semester.

• Brohoof 1

Indus couldn't help but smirk at Flearia's annoyance, unable to help himself from teasing the young mare. "Sounds like she hasn't changed, then. You certainly seem stronger than when I last you."

"Ay, You know me. Always serching. experimenting and trying out new magic to increase my knowlendge and pushing my limits. Becoming stronger is just a side effect" Flearia said while giving a shy smile.

how do you know prof?' summer asked flearia, she knew professor was into magic and flearia too but she had never expected them to know each other. 'maybe your mentor knew we would be here and she thought that it would be good if we would be doing something together' summer giggled.

"If she would have had her way from the begining then I would have been on this island for much longer then I'v been. Also Indus and I-"

, "Actually, the princess is my employer, as well as Flearia's personal tutor."

"Ay... She is. Tough as you know I'm not to found of telling everypony that out loud!"

As our tomb raiders were talking to this new/old friend Jacky rented three rooms for two nights. And so after she finished peying for them, she returned to the group thet now had one extra member.

"Didnt I said not to draw anny un wanted attention?" Jacky said quaitly tru the smaile. Her face looked pleasent, but her words did not mach with it.

Suddenly there was another non demon pony joining the tree. "Pardon me but? Who would you be? A-and what about attention?" Flearia said with a bit of tipsy sounding voice. The tre demon ponys got a notice of it and quuckly made their way to the other side of the tavern. Flearia saw this behaviour and scribled some more notes down on her paper arcs.

Jacky smaile become even biger as this new ponys atracted lot more attention then they had.Jacky closed her eyes to act too much suspisios, but in her heart she whanted to burn this strange....alaive.

She then turn with to Summer and Indus, she still had thet big and un usual smaile, her eyes were open just a little "Go to you rooms..." she said as she gave them keys from there room "....we cant aford anny more suspision."

(Just to say again,both of you got your own rooms. I did not got anny room for Flearia, but I belive her oc already got her room)

Flearia shook her head heavily to get a away some of her tipsyness. She moved up on steady hoofs and took herself close to the new pony. 'S-strange. Squinting her eyes like that?' "Pardon." she said with an attitude that demanded attention! "Who. Are. You?" she said while squinting her eyes into small strims as she moved her muzzle close enough to look down into the new ponys eyes.

Edited by Flearia

summer noticed that flearia was not behaving normal and then saw the wine on the table, or what was left of it, and she to flearia and stood next to her and put her hoof on flearias shoulder 'that's jacky, our captain and part of our team' summer said calm to flearia and hoped she would get back to her normal self, and she didn't want jacky to get offended or angry and do the fire thing agian. but summer couldn't help but giggle a bit, she didn't know flearia was drinking wine and she remembered the first, and probably also last, time she tried alcohol. that was something she would never do again.

• Brohoof 1

Indus simply shook his head, much like a father seeing his young filly trying to use his books.,

"Miss Dragondanser, perhaps it's best you retire for the night," he suggested, looking at how woozy the mare was acting, "I think you may have drank more than you can handle."

• Brohoof 1

Flearia keept her eyes to close to Jacky while blinking from having them open to long. Suddenly she heard a familiar and calming voice as she also feelt a hoof on her shoulder.

'that's jacky, our captain and part of our team' 

Flearia realized what she where doing and shook her head hard as she backed up a bit from jacky while putting a hoof up to her head, clearly being dissy from her far to many drinks. "Jacky? Captain, team..." She paused a bit as she tryed to comprehend what had just happend. She moved her hoof towards Jacky as she uttered "S-sorry, I'v had to much wine." She put her hoof down while her magic packed up all her belongings from the table into her bag, she also made a grimace like she had smelled something bad. 'Ugh their magic really stinks'

"Miss Dragondanser, perhaps it's best you retire for the night," he suggested, looking at how woozy the mare was acting, "I think you may have drank more than you can handle."

"A-ay. Sorry for troubeling you. It was nice seeing you two." She agreed while looking to Indous and started to walk towards the stairs that would lead to the upper floor and her rented room. As she passed jacky on her way out there, Irra made a quick flight from Flearia's horn to make two quick circles around Jacky before returning to Flearia and merged with her horn.

summer looked at flearia walking away, then she looked at her hooves and said to jacky: 'she isn't always like that, I promise. she is a realy nice pony' and then she looked behind her to the stairs and felt really tired 'I think I shoud folow her to make sure she doesn't fall of the stairs or something. and I'm kinda tired so I'm going to my room. good night guys' summer said to the others and turned around to follow flearia upstairs.

• Brohoof 1

Indus nodded Flearia a goodnight as she stumbled up the stairs, and Summer hastily followed after her.

Now it was just him and his 'captain'.

"So, now that we're alone," He spoke up to Jacky, "What's your angle? Taking on a group of complete strangers who you didn't even know the names of and implying you never sent for us? Where is the trust?"

Jacky removed her creapy smaile slowly after thet strange pony desapired along side with one of her worker's.

She tryed to look at a group of deamon's with corner of her eye so she would know on what angel is she with them. But she could not see them, and at this moment she heard a question coming from Indus..She looked at him and small smaile appered on her face. "I have never send for you, we had just put up a posters with job offere. If you got some kaid of letter it wasnt from us." Jacky moved a litle closer to the sters "It would be good if you dont ask many questions. You will get your cut when we finish, you can trust us. We dont have anny reson to lie to you." And with this Jackystarted to walk up the stears.

(I am sry, i just what to say she is still on the sters if y like to ask her something more.If you dont want to, you can just think she is too farr to hear you anny more.)

Indus raised an eyebrow to Jacky's answer, and watched as she walked up the stairs.

Don't ask too many questions? Why not simply wear a sign that says 'Hello, I'm suspicious'?

Shaking his head, he simply followed her up and into his room for the night, removing his clothes and getting into bed. He would have plenty of work to do in the coming days.

• Brohoof 1

Our little tomb raider team gone insaid there rokm and got some rest for the rest of the night.

Morning rose on this town of deamon's, with each of our little tomb raider still into there rooms. Jacky's room was already empty, as she gone to prepare evrything needed for there mission at geting the key.

If our tomb raiders were to get down sters they would see thet tavern at this moment was empty and onli one there was a demon mare - tavern keeper. And if they like to get some food they would have to talk to this demon and ask for breakfest.

As the morning grew and the sun shined brightly into the small window and almost with assasinating precision shined on Flearia's muzzle to wake her up as well as her companion trying to remove her blanket. "The sun? Mentor... You seriusly don't like me sleeping do you..." she mumbled before her blanket was pulled of. "AYY! Can't you two let me sleep for once, No?" "Fine! I'll get up already..." she said with a defeated sigh. Tired and a bit grumpy she walked up and looked for a restroom. There wasn't any... Attleast not on the top floor. She walked down to the main hall of the tavern and aaled the innkeeper who was the only soul exept herself and Irra who was down there. The Innkeeper was confused. The Deamon ponys dosn't need to bath to make themself clean! Flearia let out a almost unhearable curse to it.

Edited by Flearia

Indus made his way down to the bar not long after Flearia's arrival, fully dressed and looking for one thing to start the day. Some toast and coffee would do nicely.

"Good morning, barkeep," he said to the demon mare, "A small helping of toast and coffee, please. Milk and two sugars."

He noticed Flearia as he looked for a chair.

"Good morning, Miss Dragondanser," he greeted the mare as he sat down, "I trust you've recovered after your little... party last night?"

Not long aftered Indus asked tavern keeper for food, he got it. Demon mare - tavern keeper - , brought food thet Indus asked for. He got an small pice of toast- usual size thet tavern give to there guest's, thet was not burned and it was eatable, he coffey with milk and sugar. Tavern keeper smailed and walked back, she was kaind to our little group of tomb raiders. She was not acting like she hated them - she acted diferently then Jacky told our heroes they act.

(Indus got what he asked for, I am sry If I did not wrote it how you liked it. I just thinked you ask coffee with milk and sugar)

"Morning Prof. Indus... I wouldn't know of good tough... My mentor did her usual trick to wake me up early... Sorry for last nights endavor... I kinda wanted to lose it in my studys about this island and got a bit to much magical attention to Irra... They have somewhat the same feeling to them so it might be why they accept me around. Even so far as to one of the deamon stallions last nifht tryed to move on me. Funny that..." she said with a dull and morning tired voice. "But what are you and Summer doing here? And that Jacky pony? What's up with her? I know I where drunk but she where rude..."