Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Most Attractive Pony Tournament 2016 - Twilight Sparkle wins Magic Bowl III

TailsIsNotAlone

This is a fun contest that should be nothing more. Both characters are great and attractive in their own way, and both have great traits that make them assets to the show and fandom.

Rarity is great. Twilight Sparkle is great.

It's even better that the contest of two main characters of the show are in a close contest rather than a runaway: it's a testiment to how real they are made to be and how much they touch our hearts.

Ps. I still say vote for Rarity. Bg surprise.

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

Are you kidding? I'm not voting for this! 

photo.jpg

I'd rather vote for this adorable pony.

images%2520%2829%29.jpg

WHY WOULD YOU VOTE FOR THIS!

twilight_sparkle_by_thetgartist-d3jvr1f.

THIS:

beautiful_rarity_by_darthagnan-d6ljp8y.j

IS BEAUTIFUL

Edited by Na11

If Twilight's so great, why has she still done next to nothing with her princess status? Why does she just sit on her ass waiting for a map to tell her to do something while simultaneously doing almost nothing proactive to better her country? 

She probably has many ideas but is reluctant to carry them out because she doesn't know how her people will respond. Right now, the only the only thing guiding her is that map. She just needs a push to overcome that fear. She needs to teach herself how to run a country.

#IN THE NAME OF PRINCESS TWILIGHT SPARKLE

(edited)

Twilight is two votes behind, lets see just how close this can get! Maybe Twilight can beat Rarity, surprising both mares with the outcome.

Edited by EquestrianScholar
  • Brohoof 2

I never thought I'd get so excited about a cartoon horse beauty contest...but I am. :D

twilight_and_rarity_by_ponyrarity-d55pbo

PS what happens if it's a tie?

• Brohoof 2

what happens if it's a tie?

For all intents and purposes, it might as well be a tie, regardless of the final tally. The two have been neck and neck for most of the poll's duration, to the point that the outcome will be decided by an arbitrary deadline.

What a race this has been so far! Magic Bowl II was decided by just 8 votes, and this one may come down to an even smaller difference.

Remember to play nice everypony--either way, we will have a deserving winner!  :rarity:  ^_^

I never thought I'd get so excited about a cartoon horse beauty contest...but I am. :D

sig-4403778.twilight_and_rarity_by_ponyr

PS what happens if it's a tie?

In that case, we would go into a three-day overtime period. It's never happened before in the playoffs, but this is a very close race...

• Brohoof 4

Seeing as how Twilight is currently ahead of Rarity, I hope it stays that way in the time that's left. 

GO TWILIGHT!!! 

sig-4403829.alicorn_destiny_by_soapie_so

NOPE!RARITY IS BACK IN THE LEAD! GO DRESS HORSE!