• Opalescense
    • Winona
    • Tank
    • Owlowiscious
    • Philomeena
    • Peewee
    • Spike

• 3 weeks later...

Curious to have seen all the ponies pets, but which one would you have, or which one is your favorite?

I would have Owlowiscious as my pet, because he just seems so helpful, and would always fly to the higher bookshelf to get the book you need :lol:

I love Gummy! he's so harmless, funny, and spontanious like Pinkie :lol: Though, I wouldn't really consider Pinkie "harmless".

Posted Image

Whoa man awesome pic. I'll party hard any day with pinkie pie & gummy :D in fact I think I'll be doing that tomorrow.
  • Brohoof 1

Marblepiesig2.png.fb6ac098bee1c85c0acf52419aab2729.png

While Gummy is a beast, I'm gonna have to say Angel. Mainly because as a mindless Fluttershy fan I am forced to like anything related to her the most.

Angel > Gummy > Tank > Owlowiscious > Winoa > Opal

• Brohoof 1

tumblr_m8xl15JQyW1re8936o1_400.jpg

Fluttershy loves all animals equally, but she loves squids the most equally

Tank, without a doubt. :3

Not only because turtles and tortoises are my favorite animals, but he was such a chill, clumsy, misunderstood guy at the beggining, and he ended up attached to a propeller as Rainbow's pet... Not to mention his name is awesome.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 2

Tank, without a doubt. :3Not only because turtles and tortoises are my favorite animals, but he was such a chill, clumsy, misunderstood guy at the beggining, and he ended up attached to a propeller as Rainbow's pet... Not to mention his name is awesome.Posted Image

Turtles flatout rule... if only we had more chilled out/easy-going people in this world.

Turtles are like hey man... hows it going, me naw just chillin' here in the water :3

Chilled Turtle

Posted Image

Edited by GoneAirbourne
  • Brohoof 2

Marblepiesig2.png.fb6ac098bee1c85c0acf52419aab2729.png

I really hate to say it but it has to be Angel. He's got more personality than any of the other pets and rather than just being an assistant like Winona or Owlicious or just there like Tank, Opal or Gummy he actaully looks out for Fluttershy. That is, when he's not slapping her around.

• Brohoof 1

I would have to go with Gummy.... or maybe Tank? :huh:

But yeah Gummy would be number one because it is just the best thing ever ^_^ . Its cute as hell and....... its a mini aligator... like seriously a mini aligator.. How AWESOME is that.

g.png

Made by C.Discord

Gummy is definitely the best pet. He's adorable, he doesn't give a care and if you stare into his eyes long enough the secrets of life and the universe will be unlocked causing your mind to implode and the secrets to be lost forever.

• Brohoof 1

jmSLE.gif

"Pain Is our Teacher.
Fear Is our Motivation
Sadness Is our Neglect.
If you take those away, all you have left is a boring life."

I think Angel would be my best match. I need a personal manager to straighten out things like appointments and whatnot. If he can balance a checkbook, that would be great!

imageproxy_php.gif.79d30fb629f5f637d2be13581d906b35.gif

Thank you Sparklefan1234!!!

I love cats but I wouldn´t pick Opal at all (who would..) :huh:. Neither Angel, he´s spoiled and pisses me off sometimes. Winoa&Owlowiscious are like "meh".. I like Tank and Gummy. But I have to pick only one so I´d take probably Tank - his flying tuning is just cute and funny :lol:. Also, his name... I´m never tanking, when it comes to pve I usually heal with my alt char, so we would make a perfect team. :lol:

Tank = Gummy > Owlowiscious = Winoa > Angel > Opal

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I find these so cute that I have to share all of them. :wub:

Try to try again

To see yourself again from time to time.

Winona all the way. She's helpful to Applejack but still able to have fun when to time is right. Winona for me.

INTJ

Introvert(56%)  iNtuitive(12%)  Thinking(75%)  Judging(1%)

• You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (56%)
  • You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (12%)
  • You have distinctive preference of Thinking over Feeling (75%)
  • You have marginal or no preference of Judging over Perceiving (1%)

I would pick gummy. Who wouldn't want a toothless alligator as a pet. I mean seriously it would be awesome. Though it is kinda cruel that his teeth were taken out now that I think of it.

a1ie5.gif

Come on everypony Smile Smile Smile

I'm gonna say:

Angel>Gummy>Winona>Owlicious>Tank>Opal

Even though Angel is spoiled he does love Fluttershy, Gummy is just adorable, Winona Is really helpful to Applejack, but can still play with her, Owlicious is a good assistant to Twilight, I don't really care for Tank much and Opal is just bleh.

If I had to pick I'd pick that cat Fluttershy showed Rainbow Dash when she was trying to pick a pet. :3