Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Games you have purchased recently

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

I recently bought myself " The Adventures of Batman and Robin " for the Sega CD ( its the american Version though, because the pal version is way to rare and expensive for me ) , so now i can finally buy myself a Superman Game again, since im done with Batman for the moment, yay !

• Brohoof 1

Picked up Sonic Forces today for Switch. It has bad reviews and the later levels are supposedly impossible. Is this exaggerated? 

I'm worried I won't enjoy it. Advice?

Also preordered Ultra Moon to go with my original Sun which I haven't finished. I'm a sucker for preorder bonuses

Edited by Lektra Bolt

Last week I bought Call of Duty WW2. It is alright, one of the better ones in recent years even if it still suffers from many of the same problems.

Last night though, I bought super Lucky's Tale. A game that is getting polarizing reviews. I played through the first 3 levels in the first world and I am enjoying it so far. Sure, it is a 3D platformer through and through, not much sets it apart from others, but it is fun so far and has a wonderful visual style.

11 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

Last week I bought Call of Duty WW2. It is alright, one of the better ones in recent years even if it still suffers from many of the same problems.

I've heard the campaign is pretty good. How would you compare it to World at War's?

1 minute ago, Celli said:

I've heard the campaign is pretty good. How would you compare it to World at War's?

I actually haven't started the campaign yet, but I will soon. I tend to enjoy the campaigns of these games, even Infinite Warfare's was alright. I have only played the multiplayer so far and it is pretty decent, though lacking in some obvious areas.

• Brohoof 1

I bought Layton's Mystery Journey: Katrielle and the Millionaires' Conspiracy on 3DS. I've solved about 5 cases so far and It has been pretty enjoyable. The puzzles are neat and the soundtrack is great. I like the whole concept, especially because I'm a fan of detective flicks. 

I did my first splurge in MONTHS! Just bought Pillars of Eternity (PS4), Final Fantasy 12 - Zodiac Edition (PS4), Skyrim - Special Edition (PS4), and Uncharted: The Lost Legacy (PS4).

I need to start gaming again...I'm sad it's been so long...

• Brohoof 2

Last week I picked up Doom on the Switch along with all 4 BotW Champion amiibo, Thursday was Rocket League (Switch), and yesterday was Skyrim (Switch) and Pokemon Ultra Moon. It's been a big week and I'm gonna be spending a lot of time trying to keep up on my gaming

• Brohoof 1

As part of the Xbox Black Friday sale, I bought Fable Anniversary for 360/Xbone. While the game is not perfect obviously, it is bringing back so many good memories. The music is amazing as it has such a unique sound, the updated graphics look great even if some faces still look a bit horrifying, and I simply adore the atmosphere. Definitely worth $10, I recommend it if you have an Xbox One since it is compatible.