Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

staff Comrade Wolf ... your Forum is calling you!

Jeric

sig-4355593.t50_roll_out_special_684x280

From the Desk of MLPF Forums Administration team. 

WAR WITH PARASPRITES and Trolls

Citizens of MLPForums: 
The Forum Administration and its head, Comrade Yellow Diamond, have authorized me to make the following statement:

Today at 4 o'clock a.m., without any claims having been presented to the Forums, without a declaration of war, Parasprite troops attacked our site, attacked our banners at many points and bombed from their smartwatches our threads; Octavia's Hall, Debate Pit, Sugarcube Corner, and Role Play World and some others, killing and wounding over two hundred OC characters.

There were also enemy troll raids and artillery shelling from Diamond Dog and Changeling territory.

This unheard of attack upon our forum is perfidy unparalleled in the history of civilized Pony Forums. The attack on our site was perpetrated despite the fact that a treaty of non-aggression had been signed between MLPF. and the Parasprites and that the Forum Government most faithfully abided by all provisions of this treaty.

The attack upon our country was perpetrated despite the fact that during the entire period of operation of this treaty, the Parasprite Government could not find grounds for a single complaint against the Forum. as regards observance of this treaty.

Entire responsibility for this predatory attack upon MLPF falls fully and completely upon the Parasprite Fascist rulers.

At 12:00 a.m. -- that is, after the attack had already been perpetrated, Nebula Wolf, also known by many as Sergei of Minsk, the Comrade Sectional in Beyond Equestria, on behalf of his forum has accepted a new role to lead our defense as People's Commissar Global Moderator of MLPF. As Global Moderator he will ensure a safe and prosperous community 

We feel that his maturity, tenure, and desire to see the site maintain its mission as the gold standard of Pony Message Boards is a model to be emulated. I have known Comrade Nebula Wolf for over a year, and have been impressed with his poise, calm, and dedication to the people. His armament and store of tanks is also a bonus.  We will prevail. 

Remember MLPF

The Forum calls upon you, citizens of Equestria, to rally still more closely around our glorious Pony party, around our Forum Government, around our great leaders and comrades, Yellow Diamond Troblems,, and Jeric. Ours is a righteous cause. The trolls shall be defeated. Victory will be ours.

Seriously Sergei ... you earned this one and Congrats are well deserved. 
  • Brohoof 16

another mod really, that's two now is what a month wow, oh well that's cool.

still jelly

Well done there mate have fun in your new position.

• Brohoof 5

Congrats man! You've earned the distinction. :)

• Brohoof 5

I knew it, I knew it, I knew it so hard

<_ secretly wondering why wasn't a mod by now

happy_birthday_elise__by_morningtreader-

This guy. He is without a doubt one of the best staffers I ever had the pleasure to work with in my life in any place, ever. Maybe it sounds like bias, but you chose the best guy for this job.

And I used the always (un)trusty Google Translator to translate this line on his name:

Этот язык выглядит странно, но я просто хочу сказать, поздравления
Which, apparently, means "This language looks weird, but I just want to say congratulations" really, this language indeed looks weird

Do your best, and make this place a better one! <3
  • Brohoof 4

Congratulations, Nebula, you seriously do deserve it! It's true, your maturity is impressive. ^^

• Brohoof 3

Congratulations Sergei, you have been doing a good job around here :)

And you remember our plan for later, long live Russia. 

::P 

• Brohoof 4

Congratulations! It's always great to see people taking up bigger roles like becoming a Global Mod, and you have proven numerous times that you are an excellent staff member. Good luck to your new role!

Edited by Odyssey
  • Brohoof 4

Thank you all for the congratulations.  :P

Jeric never disappoints when it comes to announcement threads.  :D

The Motherland Forum calls and I shall answer!

fmwIjxT.gif

hVGBwqg.jpg

• Brohoof 7

Congratulations Comrade Nebula! The Ponies Army stands ready at your back! :mustache:

Seriously though, you'll do us proud, that I have no doubt in my mind of.

• Brohoof 3