Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop PG's Jedi Ponies [Closed]

PacificGreen

Hi! I'm making a new collection of MLP Crossover Art with characters from the show as Jedi.

As an example, here's my first piece:

sig-4377123.sig-4377123.sig-4377123.sig-

If you would like to request a non-EqG character (preferably from the show, though I might do comics, merchandise, etc.), please post the following:

1. Name of character

2. Link to a reference for that character (for minor/lesser-known characters; if it's a character exclusively from the comics, please do this, as I haven't read many of them!)

As well as any of these optional items.

3. Color of lightsaber

4. Optional clothing or accessories

5. Hair/body features (e.g. a certain hairstyle, face paint)

6. If you would like me to style them after a certain Star Wars character.

Unfortunately, due to me never having drawn an Equestria Girl, and the fact that I'd prefer to do just ponies for now, I'm not doing human EqG characters at the moment.

Completed

1. Coco Crusoe (request by @)
  2. Sprinkle Medley (request by @@CinnamonPop)
  3. Starlight Glimmer (request by @)
  4. Spitfire (request by @@Meson Bolt)
  5. Trixie (request by @@TheChosenPony)
  6. Twilight Sparkle (request by @@SixShooterOutlaw)

Spots

1. @@Runie
  2. @
  3. @
  4. Dawn by @@Drago Ryder
  5. Rainbow Dash (request by @@Solar Cloud)
  6. Wilhelm by @@Orion Caelum
  7. Redwood by @@crispy fries
  8. Rune by @@Tao
  9. Lektra by @@bronislav84

I've decided to set the limit to 6 spots for now. May or may not expand in the future, depending on how fast I work.

Also, please note that, since I'm an amateur, my work may not be the greatest, but I'll try my best.

Visit the gallery HERE: https://mlpforums.com/topic/147314-jedi-ponies-gallery/

EDIT:

Since a few of you are asking to have your OCs done, I'll have a separate list for OCs, but at the moment, canon characters will take higher priority.

EDIT 2: Opening up again but only allowing 5 more spots total (both canon and OC). At this point I'll just combined the two.

Edited by PacificGreen

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, nice work! Could you please do...hmm... Starlight Glimmer with a lightsaber the color of the turquoise streak in her hair? :)

Reference:

starlight_glimmer__clapping_vector__by_d

Edited by Quartz Aegis

Could you possibly do Gumball please? He should have a blue lightsaber. Or if you can, you should make his lightsaber multi coloured!

Oh, and another thing, just keep him as his normal style.   :)

post-36311-0-02175300-1455400160_thumb.jpg

post-36311-0-45692600-1455400180.jpg

post-36311-0-20564300-1455400252_thumb.gif

Edited by DJ Gumball

ooh, could you do Trixie, but with a red lightsaber? (perhaps wearing the Alicorn Amulet?)

Would you do Twilight Sparkle with a Blue lightsaber? (and if you want to dressed like a Jedi?) http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/mlp-gameloft/images/c/c7/Twilight_Sparkle_Alicorn_vector.png/revision/latest?cb=20141214215738

Thanks!

Yes and yes.

Ok, locking up for now.

I've now completed CaptainDubloon's request. 

jedi_ponies__3__coco_crusoe_by_pacificgr

I'm kinda new to requests, so if someone can answer this I'd be grateful...when you've only completed one or a few of the requests on the list, do you usually open up right away, or do you wait until you've finished all the requests?

I've now completed CaptainDubloon's request. 

sig-4388823.jedi_ponies__3__coco_crusoe_

I'm kinda new to requests, so if someone can answer this I'd be grateful...when you've only completed one or a few of the requests on the list, do you usually open up right away, or do you wait until you've finished all the requests?

That's up to you to decide. Some users open their shop when they've completed a few requests and some don't open until they've completed all of the requests that they have given. Some don't open at all, whatever you want to do is your call.

Also, for my request, I would like my lightsaber to be light blue, similar to the one you did in the example picture and I'm glad someone got to request Twilight. :squee:

• 3 weeks later...

I know you're closed, but could you please do Dawn with a green lightsaber when you have the chance. I'll leave everything else up to you. Link to her character is in my signature.

Edited by Drago Ryder

I know you're closed, but could you please do Dawn with a green lightsaber when you have the chance. I'll leave everything else up to you. Link to her character is in my signature.

Yeah I can do that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
(edited)

@@Meson Bolt, your request is done. Sorry if I made the wings a little too small or if the saber's not bronze enough.

jedi_ponies__6__spitfire_by_pacificgreen

The numbers kinda help me keep track of how many I've done and make it seem more of a "collection", but otherwise I think you can just crop them out. :P I realize now it's a little silly to have them.

Edited by PGNatsu