Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I knew that voice sounded familiar

Shankveld

While watching the season finale I noticed Princess Cadance's voice sounded very familiar. I was just listening to "This day aria" and it kepy bugging me to the point where I had to find out. It was harder to track down then I thought but I eventually found that she was voiced by Britt McKillip. Who does a lot of voices in animated girl shows, such as Barbie (the movies) and Bratz (the show and movie). Her most popular role and probably known by more of you guys :P is Sabrina the teenaged witch (in the animated series).

Did anyone else think she sounded familiar?

Did anyone recognize her voice?

~

Posted Image

Edited by Shankveld
  • Brohoof 3

Can't say that Cadence's voice sounded familiar to me. I know the 'Sabrina' series, but I've only seen the Danish version of it... unfortunately. :/

I've only watched the Spanish series xD
  • Brohoof 1

That was actually the strange thing when I was watching this episode, i DIDN'T recognize her voice. pretty much all the other character in the show had an easily recognizable voice that I had heard from somewhere before. Tara Strong was the most obvious, as she is a voice actor for about a million different series and video games that I've had the pleasure of watching. I recognised Andrea Libman, Tabith St Germaine and Nicole Oliver almost instantly. I tend to be terrible with names, I even had to look them up just now >.> But the point is I recognised them!

With Cadence though, her voice was completely new to me and I had to look it up. Found she was a Voice Actor for all sorts of girls shows, and that certainly explained it, as I don't typically watch shows for little girls :P In any case, her voice is lovely, and perfect for the part. Perhaps I should take the time to watch some of her other series over the summer, the worst that can happen is I won't like them ;)

PS: Why was she uncredited in the episode! D: She's got a magnificent voice playing a major role... it's quite rude of them to not include her in the credits.

• Brohoof 1

Can't say that Cadence's voice sounded familiar to me. I know the 'Sabrina' series, but I've only seen the Danish version of it... unfortunately. :/

I've only watched the Spanish series xD

I've seen both of those. xD

Haven't seen the English version so I didn't recognize the voice. :/

• 1 year later...