Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler What Are your expectations for Season 6

Whirlwind

Well, question, since this is an "Expectations" thread.

Do you mean what I EXPECT will happen, or what i WANT to happen?

Because the two are DRASTICALLY different. I have pretty low expectations of season 6 at the moment, but very high Wishes for it.

• Brohoof 1

Well, question, since this is an "Expectations" thread.

Do you mean what I EXPECT will happen, or what i WANT to happen?

Because the two are DRASTICALLY different. I have pretty low expectations of season 6 at the moment, but very high Wishes for it.

What do you think will happen

Well then:

Flurry heart is born; Episode still revolves entirely around Starlight glimmer with some villain trying to do something evil involving Flurry and Starlight saving the day and being accepted 100% into the mane six as a seventh member.

3-4 map episodes that don't do much except pad things out.

Probably another Luna episode.

Another CMC episode where they go to manehattan and meet babs.

1-2 starlight episodes during the season.

a Finale revolving around Starlight becoming a full fledged element of harmony with a chair at the table; may or may not have her become an alicorn at the climax.

• Brohoof 7

• An episode focused on Princess Luna

An episode focused on Princess Celestia

An episode focused on Princess Cadence

An episode in which we see Starswirl the Bearded

An episode in which we see King Sombra again (I'd like for him to talk, too)

An episode in which we get a glimpse of AppleJack's parents

• Brohoof 4

I'm super hyped for season 6! I'm expecting we'll get to see a lot of new places around Equestria and hopefully beyond! I am curious about Starlight though. The Season 5 finale seemed to suggest that Starlight would be living in Ponyville from now on, but from what I've heard about the animatics from the New York toy fair, no one saw Starlight in them. Starlight also wasn't shown in the Flurry Heart clip, but neither was Spike, so I won't take that clip to mean anything about her. Overall, I think next season may go up another notch from season 5 (it's my favourite season so far).

Have Trixie come back.That's all i need for this season. Cause she just left and never came back. 

Sadly, I'm pretty sure she won't come back in the show :(

Toys still dictate alot of stuff and the show runners have a ton of characters they gotta shill for S6; They got Flurry heart, cadence, shining armor, Celestia, Luna, Spike, the mane six AND then we got starlight glimmer to put focus on. And that's before characters like Mod who have alot of toys and advertising.

There's just so many demands on them characterwise that I can't see trixie getting any spotlight; I mean, she seems to have dropped out of sight for toys after RR.

• I would like an episode where Princess Celestia finally gets her time to shine. The show really has no excuse for making us wait this long  :okiedokielokie:. 
  • I would like an episode where Princess Cadence gets up front and center without a supporting cast. They'll probably go with the troubled parents route (she and Shining having trouble raising an Alicorn foal).

Other than these 2 criteria being met, I'm totally hyped and ready for Season 6. You know what i'll be doing when that weekend in May finally rolls around  :wub:

Sadly, I'm pretty sure she won't come back in the show :(

Toys still dictate alot of stuff and the show runners have a ton of characters they gotta shill for S6; They got Flurry heart, cadence, shining armor, Celestia, Luna, Spike, the mane six AND then we got starlight glimmer to put focus on. And that's before characters like Mod who have alot of toys and advertising.

There's just so many demands on them characterwise that I can't see trixie getting any spotlight; I mean, she seems to have dropped out of sight for toys after RR.

And that sucks. It's all going to be about that newborn and nothing more. Oh well

• Brohoof 1

Well I can tell you what I DON'T expected from Season 6:

- Equestria being destroyed and needing the Dragon Balls for it to be restored

-It to be made of pure sulfuric acid

-It to transcend the 8th dimension and contact the supreme Vloog of Bullim to help ascend humanity to beyond the unknown.

Edited by Sidral Mundet

I expect this season is going to have some world building episodes. Maybe not the whole season, but certainly a good number of them.

I also expect that the cutie map is going to play a bigger role. 

Perhaps some building of Rainbow Dash's and Fluttershy's families since those two are the ones we've seen the least out of 

I HOPE that Twilight will get some Guards for her castle after that Starlight incident. You can't just have the castle of royalty unguarded like that its not right. 

I HOPE they actually do something with spike this season with all those Armored Spike toys floating about. Please writers

I HOPE they bring back TreeHugger, I loved that hippie Pony 

and maybe, just maybe...Grogar...hopefully....if not here than in the Movie at least 

• Brohoof 2

Typically I try to have no expectations, and that largely remains true here. As such all I am expecting is ponies being ponies. ;)

I HOPE that Twilight will get some Guards for her castle after that Starlight incident. You can't just have the castle of royalty unguarded like that its not right. 

That's what spike's for!  XD

(Or at least it would give him an important purpose in the group without being an EOH)

large.jpeg

I expect cute ponies doing cute pony things. In the last 5 seasons, it always happend and i remained satisfied. :P

• Brohoof 2

1. Episodes with Starlight front and center. She's Twilight's teacher and possibly protégé.
  2. At least one CMC episode where they help find another's mark.
  3. Exploration episodes, given its theme.

Most importantly, I expect S6 to not suck.

• Brohoof 1

I am hoping for a Silver Spoon episode, that has her come out of her shell and become a Cutie Mark Crusader along with Diamond Tiara.

Also a Pinkie/Rarity episode.

Edited by Odie64
  • Brohoof 1

I expect cute ponies doing cute pony things. In the last 5 seasons, it always happend and i remained satisfied.

This really, just more fun and cute and good episodes