Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you were to marry your fav of the Mane 6 how well would you get along?

Azureth

I think Rarity and I would get along quite well, she works hard and she likes things clean and has attention to detail like me. Sure she has her "fits" now and again but they're usually funny and she doesn't do things out of malice. And of course she in very generous :)

• Brohoof 2

I could say with utmost confidence that Starlight and I would be good together, don't know how being married to her would go about but couldn't hurt to try. :P

• Brohoof 1

Well I dunno, what's the point in marrying RD if you don't have any wings, right?

I would marry Pinkie Pie, because then she could teach me how to get back to the real world by breaking the fourth wall.

I would actually rather marrying Marble Pie over any of the mane six ;)

Lol, Pinkie is my favorite but I'm so low-energy. I could see myself getting overwhelmed by how hyperactive she is, and I could see her getting bored with my sitting around all day. She would probably have to be out partying to get her fill of fun without driving me up the wall. For the most part, we'd probably be pretty mismatched. But, Pinkie is also very caring and kind, so she'd definitely be good at picking me up when I'm down. And I'm a pretty easygoing person, and I like being alone, so Pinkie would enjoy the freedom to go out and do her thing without feeling bogged down. I guess in that sense, we could work out okay.

Edited by TheSqueelyOne

I think the personality is not an issue here. Laziness, low-energy or whatnot is only due to the environment we currently live in, those are not our true self. But If we could marry one of mane 6 and live in ponyville, where are more tolerant and friendly, less judgmental, less suppressed, I think we could be as energetic as Pinkie if we wanted to....

So yes, I would get alone with any of mane 6 just fine. As for marriage, my preference are Twilight, Rarity and Pinkie.

@@Twilight Frost,

Breh why you gotta hate on Dixie? Ain't nothing wrong with what we doing. It isn't any worse than any other part of the country. What makes us inferior to your culture?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I were to be marrying anypony, it would be Tree Hugger. She embodies a significant portion of my mannerisms and mentality. We would be a great pair.

If I could power up all the way to Super Alicorn, me and Dash could go flying together. Dash doesn't obsess over cleanliness, being a gentleman, or inconsequential details, she just focuses on fun and adventure, and doing what you do best. THAT'S my kinda waifu. :sneer:B)

I HATE southerns, Southerners are the worst of the worst of our country for a plethora of reaons and 90% of the reason why our country is complete and utter Trash right now.

Um, wow....

Can't decide whether you're a shameless bigot or simply one who generalizes a bit too much.  :eww:

I'm actually leaning towards the former, given that Applejack is nothing like the gun-toting "white trash" Southerners I assume you're referring to, and thus you simply dislike her for being what she is. 

Edited by Cleverclover
  • Brohoof 1

I think Rarity and I would get along quite well, she works hard and she likes things clean and has attention to detail like me. Sure she has her "fits" now and again but they're usually funny and she doesn't do things out of malice. And of course she in very generous :)

Rarity and I wouldn't... I doubt we'd get along

I'd be more concerned with how my girlfriend would react more than anything.

Anyways, in this hypothetical scenario, me and Pinkie would get along pretty well. It's pretty hard to piss of Pinkie, and  I wouldn't do anything to piss her off.

Hi, as this discussion isn't particularly about the show, I think it's better suited to Sugarcube Corner.

I really..REALLY would not like Applejack. Applejack would be the worst fit. I love the character but lets review her characteristics here. Morning Riser, I am a night owl, She is a southerner, I HATE southerners, Southerners are the worst of the worst of our country for a plethora of reaons and 90% of the reason why our country is complete and utter Trash right now. To tie it in, she would realistically be a religious type and I am an Anti Theist. She values Hard Work, I value Smart Work and we are both too stubborn to budge from any of our positions. We would fight night and day about probably everything and do parenting shit behind each others backs...holy CRAP would that be a miserable everything.
That's a stereotype. I've met multiple southerners, they aren't all like that. Also her personality might counteract her views if we're gonna go by the stereotypical Dukes of Hazard kind of views.  
  • Brohoof 1

My boyfriend would probably be happy about me marrying Pinkie. He loves Pinkie, and I don't think he'd be that against a polyamorous relationship.

If anything, though, he should be the one who marries Pinkie. I feel like my boyfriend would get along better with her than I would.

I think Rarity and I would generally get along, but we'd treat the marriage more like a contract of friendship rather than love.  I think there would be some discomfort and awkwardness between us because she has her preference for pony princes while I like human males, lol.

I'm quite happy with my boyfriend, lol!

Edited by StoryTail