Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

BronyconUK - anypony else going?

SpectrumUK_D

So I'm going to the UK bronycon (or BUCK) in august this year and I was wondering if anypony else from these forums is going to it? if so maybe we could all meet up or something?

If you're interested in the event check out the official website here: http://www.bronyuk.org/

I can't wait!

So see some of you there! (I hope)

Edited by SpectrumUKd

My heart soared when I saw this...

...my heart crashed and burnt when I realized that it starts the day I go for my two week holiday.

I really want to go, I mean Glaze is going to be there! I suppose a holiday is a smidge more important then a meetup but I shall not be attending. I do believe that there are a few people in my school who will be going though.

Well, I don't live in UK so no... but I do love the Uk, as it is the birthplace of my favorite band... The Beatles! Ok... that was a bit off topic, but again, sorry don't live there...

Most likely not, sadly. I live in Edinburgh, so I would have to travel 216 miles to get the Bridgewater Hall (and I've NEVER been outside of Scotland).

I would certainly love to go, and I would definitely have a great time there! I've only ever been around 1 other brony at a time so being around hundreds would feel very good.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm....a shame most of you can't go. :angry:

If you are going PM me or something.

But anyway I'm sure I'll enjoy it. (Goanna take some money with and buy me some boss merch!)

Also I have a 20% cooler ticket.. B).which means I get a shirt and a buffet lunch with the special guests. (I'm kind of even more excited now, hurry up august!)

Well if any of you do go I'll see you there.

(edited)

i want to live in the UK and go to bronycon but sadly... im 11 so i cant do ether yet (well i can go to bronycon but i have no idea where the closest one from here is, and i cant walk there!)

Edited by Blue and Pound It

i want to live in the UK and go to bronycon but sadly... im 11 so i cant do ether yet (well i can go to bronycon but i have no idea where the closest one from here is, and i cant walk there!)

If you're in America, It's in New York.

(edited)

no, its canada

We're sorry, but you've reached the end of our knowledge stream.

Please contact the nearest My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic help operator as soon as possible.

Thank you for contacting Pinkie's Minor Help Line.

Edited by Parties like Pinkie

Why're ya poor? Didja loose yer johb?

That Implies that I had a job to begin with, I don't have one as of yet and I'm going to college so I'm paying money as well.