Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching school days OOC now closed

cwhip9

@@Yoshi89, @@Flearia Dragondanser, @@Lloyd, 5 for night class's ok then im still trying to work out how im going to do them in this rp. The day class is done right now its about to be evening

@@KlutsyDraconequus, yes rain is welcome abord then sorry I didn't make that clear

I do plan on posting more sorry for my absence all adulating and irl is getting more annoying ill post later tonight I promise

AAAANNNNDDDD Posted! I do have a way to do the night class's thought out finaly. While some are waiting for the night/day class's to began we could explore ponyville and keep it not just to the schooling if your all game for it. Its that or move the night class's to a different RP to sepreate the two

let me know what you think all if we should do night class's as a 2nd rp or not I do also apologize my lacl of posting. To give everypony enough room to post im trying to post maybe twice a week so I don't run over anypony wanting to post on accident. If that makes any sense :$

• Brohoof 1

@@cwhip9,

I was thinking if I could add second character for myself in this RP. He has little  similarity to Nameless blossom. (the tail thing)

He is WIP so there isn't anything ready besides this picture,

post-35322-0-37099700-1480875863_thumb.png
But in short he is kinda like two characters, The Mask being the second one, Mask is it's own character with it's own story, but in this case it's part of Gleaming Grin(pony's name) besides having its own personality and consciousness.

his cutiemark is The Mask and Mask grands him with unicorn-like magic abilities.

I will RP it in a way that it fits with the RP and his age would be same as CMCs like Scar, and I would like him to be same year student as Scar (1st I think), just coming 2 days late (I have explanation for the lateness)

He could enter to RP in the Everfree happening between Nameless and the pony with broken horn.

There's that. Is that okay? It's okay with me if it isn't aright.

• Brohoof 1

@@cwhip9, @@The Cerberus,

Since it's a new day, I have an idea to continue where we left off. I'm thinking of having Fudge and Sundae meet String at Sugarcube Corner before class so they can pick up the cake for Scar. How does that sound?

Cwhip9 shall correct me if I'm wrong but  seeing thing in the Everfree and Ginger  going to meet Summer and so on, it isn't yet next day. 

In my opinion the cake thing could be done at current day, if not RP'd fully, mentioned in start of the next day. 

• Brohoof 1

@@The Cerberus, hes good im thinking of slaughterhouse game for some reason in terms of how the mask acts but that's just me being morbid XD welcome

@@Yoshi89, its still day two but yes I could see that b eing the next point of story for the 3 of them

@@Orange Sparks, "6 mile post" should cath you up nicely if I didn't tag you in it let me know

• Brohoof 2

@@BlinkZ, my aplogys on not clairifying my last post it is around 3:30pm still 2nd day im playing the day side stuff for scar, wall and scoots, the twins and string shot, summer and ginger and I cant forget about the forrest bit going on. Also some pony should really help out young cresent :(

@@Orange Sparks, (face hoof) why do I keep forgetting all these plots? for liquid and night we could wait till next day to play it out more, for nights dad and cheerliee he could stop in and inrto duce himself to get things started ;) still working out the kinks in the time system :umad:

@@Orange Sparks, shes talking with gold so keep your eyes peeled for a opening once she dose get done talking with him she will probably head out as Professor Dark beak (night teacher) is going to prep and start his class for the night

@all Darkbeak is the night teacher, a gryphon if your wondering which should help ll our non ponys feel more welcome too the setting

@@Lloyd, If I did,  I will post right away my aplogys on that bro

@@Lloyd, while I did see you last post after this

"@Lloyd, Kick starter looked at the youngster"they hey are you doing?" the oppenet called back "and look he even needs the new blods to help him get back up ha!" the speaker was another unicorn with a brown mane and a white snow coat......."

im still waiting on the others you will not be forgotten my next mile long post.  

@everyone
if I do forget you plese don't be afraid to tell me on here or pm I hate to leave people hanging :/

@@J.R., I love the idea of a famous actor pony learning school in ponyville well the same question I ask everypony is

older (2nd year or so) or younger (first year)
and now night class with Mr. Beak or Day class with cheerlee?

@@cwhip9, Just checking, is it the second school day? And, not trying to be impatient here, when are you planning to reply to my post?

Yes it is second. an for second question 

im still waiting on the others you will not be forgotten my next mile long post.  

He usually posts when everyone else has posted (He replies to everyone at once) and now he is waiting for at least me(maybe others too), and i'm waiting for  @@GingerLightning, , although I will post soon replying only to cwhip's post if GingerLightning doesn't reply soon.

Edited by The Cerberus

Yes it is second. an for second question

He usually posts when everyone else has posted (He replies to everyone at once) and now he is waiting for at least me(maybe others too), and i'm waiting for @@GingerLightning, , although I will post soon replying only to cwhip's post if GingerLightning doesn't reply soon.

I'll post after work tonight and will responds to ginger acording like