Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching school days OOC now closed

cwhip9

@@GingerLightning, go for it then :) like always first year or 2nd year student?

@@Hazard Time, its all right past few days have been taking a lot out of me as well you do have the go ahead sorry if I didn't say so yet

@, Nope its not theres still room for you who are you thinking of jumping in with and do you want them to be a first year or 2nd year?

@@BlinkZ, you might have I cant remember your oc for the life of me :/

Edited by cwhip9
  • Brohoof 1

@@BlinkZ, better then nothing welcome abord, have him see cheerlee befoe the 3rd day begins tho :)

@@Yoshi89, good cant wait to see :D

@, Rain will work better then Jack as cool as it would be we cant have a student going pinkimina on their class mates in this rp...that gives me an idea muhahaha

• Brohoof 1

@@cwhip9 Cool, so Rain is accepted then? I can make the post probably today if it's ok with you. I will post the formal application in a bit.

@@cwhip9

Name: Rain

Cutie Mark: A Sun Flower

Personality: Very reserved initially but can be talkative with time. Generally polite with a helpful attitude, she'll help most ponies in need however prefers to be alone more often than not. She can be anxious at times, but largely has her episodes under control. Her history makes her somewhat that way due to the traumatic experiences of her past.

Backstory: Due to her parent's recent disappearance in the Cloudsdale Weather Factory, their fate unknown. She was moved to Ponyville to live with her Aunt who lives near the town center who takes care of her and helps her move on. She has interests in weather manipulation, gardening, and a decent skill in aerial navigation as well. First and foremost, she has to continue her grade school education which eventually leads her to her new school and new life...   

RP link: https://mlpforums.com/topic/152599-school-days-of-ponys/

So an idea has been kicking around in my head for a bit of doing an casual school days rp with everypony rping as colts and filly's at a school for them in ponyville.

weather you want to jump in as your OC just as a kid version or have a young OC just in the wings for this would be fine by me. I wont put any restrictions save your OC must be about 5-9 years old 12 at the oldest.

I wont call foul if you have a non pony oc in fact I encourage it as it would make a good excuse to have fluttershy as a teacher and it would be cool to see play out.

If you see playing a teacher either post on here or just pm me, I have a few npc's in mind for teachers but will give wiggle room for others to try there hoof at.

And nothing dark, again casual slice of life feel for this.

-bloody nose at most in tums of violence (again think elementary school stuffs)

-two OC per person is the limit just to help balance this whole group out.

No baby filly zombie ponies?

@@BlinkZ, the day change I generly put a vote to pending on how others feel so ill ask all before I do the change shift

@@KlutsyDraconequus, a well balanced OC I could see being at home in this rp my only question is older student or a first year you want her to be?

@@BloodDrops, a philly zombie...You know what I do have a vamp oc as a primary oc for my other rps/storys id be a prick if I said no to a zombie. Yes just need to see the link and....your making me think of having night class's be a thing for this rp or....

would anypony be annoyed or anything if I did add a night class for older students and nocturne like OCs? im asking ahead of time to not break the rp

• Brohoof 1

@@BlinkZ, the day change I generly put a vote to pending on how others feel so ill ask all before I do the change shift

@@KlutsyDraconequus, a well balanced OC I could see being at home in this rp my only question is older student or a first year you want her to be?

@@BloodDrops, a philly zombie...You know what I do have a vamp oc as a primary oc for my other rps/storys id be a prick if I said no to a zombie. Yes just need to see the link and....your making me think of having night class's be a thing for this rp or....

would anypony be annoyed or anything if I did add a night class for older students and nocturne like OCs? im asking ahead of time to not break the rp

Yep do night classes

^^

I wouldn't mind having Zoisite host an advanced or TAG math class later at night :P

• Brohoof 1

@@BloodDrops, @@Hazard Time, well that's two for night class's but I feel I need more on board tho before I push it for the sake of again not breaking the rp

@@Yoshi89,  yes and im dragging it for the others to catch up on the posts and such scootalo raceing wally, ginger meeting summer bead, the sibliings cresent and scare to name a few again im mostly waiting for multiple

"change the day cwhip" or I run out of ideas for the 2nd day

• Brohoof 2

well that's two for night class's but I feel I need more on board tho before I push it for the sake of again not breaking the rp

I'm aright with night class as long as it is made in a way that us Day class-players don't need to just wait and read until next day starts.

In another word, if there will be two different times going on at the same time I'm aright with it. (They can be posted for example in a way that there is *Night class or *Day class in start of the post to separate them) 

• Brohoof 2