Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

chose one pony to go with you on a trip!

Shadow lance

(edited)

Rarity! She and I could go do all those fun girl things like shop, try on clothes, get our hair done, try on clothes, get a spa treatment, oh, and try on clothes!  :D Such fun! 

Edited by Dreambiscuit
  • Brohoof 3

Oh a trip with Lyra would be a dream come true! I'd love to see her enjoying the human world. And if it was a trip in Equestria then who better to show a human around?

• Brohoof 2

Button Mash or Pacific glow. They both share many common interest with me it seems. :3 Button for gaming and Pacific for many types of electronic music. I wonder if she would like Aggro-tech. :ooh: We all could go to a gaming rave party. :3

• Brohoof 1

Rarity! She and I could go do all those fun girl things like shop, try on clothes, get our hair done, try on clothes, get a spa treatment, oh, and try on clothes!  :D Such fun! 

nice, do you do things like that with people you know?

Fluttershy we could go see some animals and have tea and completely normal conversations

that sounds like fun, personally i really like animals

Oh a trip with Lyra would be a dream come true! I'd love to see her enjoying the human world. And if it was a trip in Equestria then who better to show a human around?

sounds pretty cool, you know she is a secret agent now?

Pinkie Pie, I could really use some of her positivity in my life, and I'm sure she could make visiting anywhere a blast!

sounds fun, but than she pulls you into a party with a bunch of people you don't know :lol:

Twilight. Would be annoying, but helpful.

personally, she is my fav main 6

Maud. I think I can chill with her around 

do you like rocks. know anything about quarts?  :maud:

Button Mash or Pacific glow. They both share many common interest with me it seems. :3 Button for gaming and Pacific for many types of electronic music. I wonder if she would like Aggro-tech. :ooh: We all could go to a gaming rave party. :3

was she ever an oc made real?

pinkie! she'd be the one who is excited to throw me tea parties out from the house :D

sounds like fun! i wish i had party's  :blush:  

I'll say AJ, I would like to see her relax and enjoy looking at places.

i think she would be up for competitions, you want one that's going to hang around and not do work, definitely RD

button mash. i dunno. go to the local gamestop or something :wat:

you show think a little larger or you might just go broke. lol

Probably AJ or Fluttershy. I think our personalities would click most as friends.

the calm quiet type and the the truthful hard working type, both great personality's!

Twilight or Fluttershy. Twilight could use her books to learn about the wild, and Fluttershy will help tell which plants are poison ivy or not.

any things that would be friendly that you would like to do with them?

Sunset Shimmer.  She knows a bunch of magic, also wouldn't stick out like a sore thumb as a human (like Twi did through the mirror), and has a nice personality, and an interesting history, much of which we were not exposed to on the show.

• Brohoof 1

do you like rocks. know anything about quarts?  :maud:

Not rocks, but where rocks are, nature is in order, and I kinda like nature. She can look at rocks in peace, I can chill in nature in peace. She doesn't talk much, I don't talk much. We all win ;)

• Brohoof 1

sounds fun, but than she pulls you into a party with a bunch of people you don't know :lol:

Oh man, maybe not always a blast, I'm not big into crowds. D: But even if she was to do that, I'm sure it wouldn't be all bad.

• Brohoof 1

Fluttershy, we could take Kendall out to somewhere natural and peaceful, and I could train Qigong while she plays with a golden furry energy ball.

• Brohoof 1

I would have to chose Twilight.

Not only would our personalities work together somewhat well, but she would be able to help plan out exactly what is needed for the trip and I feel we could get a lot accomplished due to her organizational skills.

• Brohoof 1

Derpy, cos she my favorite and do like to hang out with her, or Twilight Sparkle, I can take her to see histroic ruins, museums. landmarks or city like London or York, cos I'm into these sort of things and she will be intereseting in it.