Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

chose one pony to go with you on a trip!

Shadow lance

I will certainly hang out with Rainbow Dash. I am sure we ll have great adventures during the trip. Who knows maybe i can meet Daring Do by chance B)

Twilight  :P She would enjoy going to all the sightseeing and cultural stuff with me and would no doubt have some interesting facts about various locations to tell me.

If I could pick only one pony, I'd probably go with Pinkie Pie. She'd make the trip a lot more fun, no moment would be dull! :D

I could also go with Rarity, go sightseeing around the place we're taking a trip to, and just sit down and relax a bit. Or maybe Discord, going on a trip with him will definitely be a unique experience. :P

Rarity! She and I could go do all those fun girl things like shop, try on clothes, get our hair done, try on clothes, get a spa treatment, oh, and try on clothes!  :D Such fun! 

That sounds like the most incredibly boring thing I have ever heard of in my entire life. 

I guess it would either come down to what kind of trip it was. If it is a trip to a city, Than Twilight would be my choice because of how well organized she is and how well planned the trip would be to see all the sights we could see. If it is a trip to nature, Fluttershy would be my choice because she would enjoy being outside and actually exploring around outside the most. If my outside trip involves doing anything that has a lot of physical activity like hiking, swimming, or skying or anything like that, Rainbow Dash would be my choice. 

• 2 weeks later...

If I could bring a pony with me on a trip I would have to go with Button Mash. We could go to some video game conventions and play some games and enter tournaments. 

Probably Fluttershy.

Whenever I go on trips with the family to places, I kinda wanna just sit in the forest or something and just relax, but they always wanna do something active. Would be great to actually going on a trip with someone else for once :)

If I could bring a pony with me on a trip I would have to go with Button Mash. We could go to some video game conventions and play some games and enter tournaments. 

I don't think you need to go on a trip to play video games :/

• Brohoof 1

I don't think you need to go on a trip to play video games :/

Oh okay because I meant going to places that have tournaments like Super Smash Brothers and other types of games. I could also imagine E3 and being able to play all the demos of the games that will come out soon. :)

• Brohoof 1

Twilight. I'd have to lay the ground rules of no magic on me or any other humans (Because I really like my life and don't need to be experimented on) and she can make notes on humans and... I don't know... put them in a library somewhere.

Unless you count Twilight as a Princess (which you probably should tbf...) in which case I'd take Sunset Shimmer, she's someone I like and would enjoy spending time with.

Maybe Pinkie Pie... She could make watching paint dry fun.

Then again, she might just end up driving me nuts after a while. I might be better off with someone quiet, like Marble Pie or Big Macintosh.

Rarity for sure! Shopping with her and getting pampered would be so much fun. Alternatively, Pinkie would keep me entertained and I'm sure she knows all the coolest places to visit. 

I'd want to say AJ just cuz she's my favorite, but I feel like our personalities wouldn't click...

So I'd definitely go with Fluttershy! I really love animals and I could talk about them forever, and even longer with her!