Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler New episode titles released

Jeric

zaplist.png

Some filler dates and diacriptions here (so much Rarity!) ... don't panic. They were taken down quickly ... but a few titles fit prior spoilers and hints.

So ... I assume Cart is the racing episode with Applejack. Changelings are back! Also Discord!!!

• Brohoof 4

Holy fuck those leaks were actually real?

Not sure honestly. It could be innacurate ... the Bob Dylan one made me lol.

• Brohoof 1

Huh so some of those leaks were real.

Who would have thought.

I am so lucking forward to The Times Are a Changeling. :pinkie:

Also I guess this means that Stranger than Fanfiction will be the episode about the convention which I hope will also be enjoyable.

And the cart episode will be the racing episode about Applejack.  I am hoping that we get some more Appledash interaction in this episode.

The 28 Pranks Later definitely sounds like it is going to be a Pinkie Pie episode, but besides that I don't have a lot to say about it.

Maybe Rainbow Dash could also play a role in this episode as the two of them enjoyed pranking together in Griffon the Brush Off.

Also after being surprisingly absent so far in the season, I am glad that we are finally going to get a Discord episode.

The list is missing The Fault In Our Cutie Marks episode.

Apparently, Fault was pushed back, so we'll see it later in the year.

Stranger Than Fan Fiction?

That doesn't seem right...

Personally, I'm really worried about this episode. By the title alone, it feels too out there even for this show.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Apparently, Fault was pushed back, so we'll see it later in the year.

There's an MLP DVD coming in August which is suppose to have that episode. So it should be at least episode 13, 14 or 15. I don't see them pushing it further than that.

Edited by Da King
  • Brohoof 1

Zap2It (the source of the list) has a pretty accurate rep, so I think so.

Most of them, but those few duds could've been him/her being victim of fake info or said info was outdated :huh:. Still, more likely than not this is true, but keep an cautious optimism

• Brohoof 1

Personally, I'm really worried about this episode. By the title alone, it feels too out there even for this show.

I'm thinking this is going to be the convention episode with Quibbles that was just leaked the other day. The Mane 6 and Spike attend a fan fiction panel?  :blink:

"Stranger than Fan Fiction"

Oh gosh, are they going to go all meta on us again?

That's very likely to be the convention episode tweeted by the LatinAmerica's voice director and Fluttershy's voice I've posted a while ago :huh:

(edited)

I'm thinking this is going to be the convention episode with Quibbles that was just leaked the other day. The Mane 6 and Spike attend a fan fiction panel?  :blink:

That's my other worry if it does happen. Meta jokes on fans or critics are tacky at best and cruel at worst. The Powerpuff Girls did that with their blatant geek stereotype (a parody of a stereotype, The Comic Book Guy), and it's one of their worst episodes. Daring Don't turned Dash into a stereotype of fanatics. The Fluttershy Micro stereotyped critics in the antagonist and moral. In Reflections, Pinkie Pie was a vessel to mock readers and critics.

And let's not forget Teen Titans Go! with The Return of Slade. *thumbs down*

If StFF is a mockery of critics, then this show won't be safe from getting a well-deserve panning.

Edited by Dark Qiviut
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

There's an MLP DVD coming in August which is suppose to have that episode. So it should be at least episode 13, 14 or 15. I don't see them pushing it further than that.

This link:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CkcvyufUYAA5CTe.jpg

has the "supposed" entire season list, and I don't see "Fault..." in there. (EDIT: I'm hearing episodes 19 and up aren't accurate in that link, so nevermind, I guess!) So either there's some inaccuracies in this leak or they changed the name of "Fault in Our Cutie Marks" to something else - which would be too bad, because that was a really nifty title.

Or it got moved to Season 7 - Season 7 confirmed!  :lol:

Edited by Truffles

Despite that, episode 12 is scheduled to be the last episode prior to their mid-summer hiatus. Quite possibly, it could come to DVD before airing on TV.

That's very likely to be the convention episode tweeted by the LatinAmerica's voice director and Fluttershy's voice I've posted a while ago :huh:

Oh, yeah, I forgot about that announcement. I didn't actually see the tweet (I think I just briefly heard about it) so I wasn't sure if it was 100% real or not.

So ... I assume Cart is the racing episode with Applejack. Changelings are back! Also Discord!!!

When was an Applejack racing episode announced?

(edited)

Stranger than fan fiction and Times are a changelings sound like pretty great episodes. :catface: I sure darn hope they're real. :wacko:

LOL, I just noticed the title of the changeling episode.

If this is real, I also REALLY wanna see what they do with the changelings.

Edited by PacificNatsuDonkey

Isn't tomorrow's episode number 12? If so, number 13 on the list is missing, even though it looks like 12 is missing on a glance.

Last year they moved around the airings and changed episode numbers too. We were not originally supposed to have three episodes with Rarity in a row. I forget which one was swapped ... check my edits ;)

When was an Applejack racing episode announced?

Teaser image released on the official Facebook page that had Ponyville made up to look like a go cart race track. AJ was wearing a mechanics outfit.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

The convention one could be fun.

For some episodes we hear that the Mane 6 are more and more considered like big shot due to their exploits in past episodes and not only Twillight but all of them. Maybe this episode take place in a convention with fans of the Mane 6 and we will see all of them dealing with fans, pressure and questions about all their adventures... And maybe Starlight could play a big role in this episode if her errors are leaked among the people in the convention.

But most likely it will be a convention about Starswirl or Daring Do ^^

It would be fun to see Daring back in the show and being confronted by fans of her books.

We saw the "Daring Do" side of her, maybe we will see how she act as "A.K. Yearling"

I don't know, but for me there is three possibility for the convention, and I'm eager to see the episode... and if I was wrong ^_^

Edited by Zel
  • Brohoof 1