Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Creepypasta Should I Read For My Youtube Channel?

chaosprincess

(edited)

Hello everypony I believe I am in the right spot? I am sorry if I am not, but lately I have been wanting to read creepypastas for my channel for everybody to listen to and enjoy so I thought I would ask you guys what creepypasta you think I should read just no Sweet Apple Massacre or anything along those lines its a very sick creepypasta and I will not read it so don't ask other then that please do put down what you would like to hear or what you think others would like to hear have fun.

You can suggest a creepypasta that has gore and killing in it just as long as it has no sex its fine.

Edited by chaosprincess
  • Brohoof 2

Cupcakes? Cheerilees Garden?  nope, nearly as bad as big apple massacre. The rainbow factory is a bit milder, but I'm not sure as I hadn't read it in quite some time.

(edited)

Cupcakes? Cheerilees Garden?  nope, nearly as bad as big apple massacre. The rainbow factory is a bit milder, but I'm not sure as I hadn't read it in quite some time.

Gore and killing is fine just as long as it has no sex in it.

cUPCAKES :^)))

i've re-read cupcakes one million times but its still good

It is I was thinking of reading it as Pinkie Pie or Pinkamena, but not quite sure yet if I am going to use her voice or just my own.

Edited by chaosprincess
  • Brohoof 1

Gore and killing is fine just as long as it has no sex in it.

It is I was thinking of reading it as Pinkie Pie or Pinkamena, but not quite sure yet if I am going to use her voice or just my own.

Pinkamena, because that would be creepy and cool. And because I like Pinkamena more... *glances at profile pic and status filled with cupcakes*

Pinkamena, because that would be creepy and cool. And because I like Pinkamena more... *glances at profile pic and status filled with cupcakes*

I can sound like Pinkie Pie at times so Pinkamena it is sometimes Pinkie breaks my voice lol I have been wanting to read a creepypasta for a while now, but just can't decide on which one so thought posting it would help since everybody would post the ones they like.

• Brohoof 2

I can sound like Pinkie Pie at times so Pinkamena it is sometimes Pinkie breaks my voice lol I have been wanting to read a creepypasta for a while now, but just can't decide on which one so thought posting it would help since everybody would post the ones they like.

Good for you! Good luck on your project and I'll be sure to check it out if possible

Thank you =) and thank you as well for posting what creepypasta to read . =)

Glad I could be some help. C:

As none of the creepypastas I listed have sex in them, they should be safe enough. Cheerilees Garden may be disturbing though...

Glad I could be some help. C:

As none of the creepypastas I listed have sex in them, they should be safe enough. Cheerilees Garden may be disturbing though...

I don't mind reading disturbing things, gore and blood I just can't read things with sex in them, but I will check out Cheerilee's Garden out never heard of it before.

• Brohoof 2

I don't mind reading disturbing things, gore and blood I just can't read things with sex in them, but I will check out Cheerilee's Garden out never heard of it before.

Cool! And, Cheerilees Garden also has a sequel- Scarlet Harvest. The title sounds so disturbing...

(edited)

I will check that one out as well right now.

Good for you! If you search stuff like, Top ten mlp creepypasta, you can find lots of cool pastas. Thats how I found Cheerilee's Garden

Edited by Fire Twii

Good for you! If you search stuff like, Top ten mlp creepypasta, you can find lots of cool pastas. Thats how I found Cheerilee's Garden

Sorry for the late response am currently checking it out and I know I could do that, but thought I could interact with the community by asking other peoples opinions.

• Brohoof 2

@chaosprincess,

Oooh, this is hard. I love all creepypastas and fanfics and I'm guessing you've already read Cupcakes, a very famous creepypasta. You could read Grimdark I guess. And Cherilee's Garden is a really good one you should check it out.

@chaosprincess,

Oooh, this is hard. I love all creepypastas and fanfics and I'm guessing you've already read Cupcakes, a very famous creepypasta. You could read Grimdark I guess. And Cherilee's Garden is a really good one you should check it out.

It seems a lot of you like Cupcakes so that might be my choice I may read it as Pinkamena or myself not sure.

• Brohoof 1

Read the Slender Man one, there's some truth to it

Hmm never thought of reading a slender man one I enjoyed the games beating slender the eight pages that was a toughy heck why not added to the creepypasta reading will be posted on my channel once done if anybody wants to listen to my voice for a while I know there is amazing creepypasta readers out there, but maybe someone will listen to my small humble readings.

• Brohoof 1