Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music Describe yourself with a song!

TomokoKuroki

Song that represents me?

Those or Discord singing Duet with GlaDOS of Still Alive and Want you Gone.

Edited by AceCord

... It even tells my life story!

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nxMrRXHqpo

(Okay... not the most accurate depiction of my life, but the song describes my 'Explosive' personality- HURHURHUR!)

Also, on my good days... this is me. ;)

Edited by Guest

I pretty much identify myself with this song, mainly because, all my life, my only two friends since i was 3 years old, were just a lie, a manipulation to take all of my family down, but hitting me harder.
It's a long story, and i don't want anyone to hear it, just 1 person knows about this, and i can't tell no more, sorry if you were interested, and even if i tell it, i can't get helped, there's no way to fix this giant stab in my heart. Edited by The Baritone Milkman
  • Brohoof 1

Your life is an eternal struggle. People demand things from you and you acknowledge this need. You then provide them with your best results, and then upon further analysis, you both realize that it is not your best. Then you receive criticism from another source and it strikes your results out of the equation, therefore the cycle begins again.

Your life must be very stressful.

• Brohoof 1

Nice thread

Here's mine:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qvd9RtRXSdk

on the other hand.. This is pretty representative of my life too...

Edited by Hollowshield

• 9 months later...

Honestly, I can't really think of a song that describes me. Either I haven't listened to enough music, or I'm too braindead to think of a song right now. It might be a mix of both, actually.

• Brohoof 1

This song. If I Fall Down by Outasight.

It's basically MY LIFE right there. Except the fact that I'm...not an aspiring singer. But the concept is the same thing. I'm someone who's struggling to find the right direction in life, and I know for a fact there's someone (like my friends) who will be there to catch me in case I fall back.