Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if tara strong moved away from MLP?

Starbright Sparkle

Well, she'd have another iconic character under her belt; next to Batgirl (Barbara Gordon) and Raven.

It's not unheard of for voice actors to voice two characters from different projects. Particularly if the scheduling works.

And I think Tara's smart enough to stick with a sure thing like Twilight for a continued paycheck instead of jumping back into the realm of "currently unemployed".

But to answer your question: a new voice actress would replace her and the show would continue.

• Brohoof 3

The voice actor of a major character up and changing like that would be incredibly jarring. I'm sure that everyone has grown quite used to Twilight's voice by now. They'd likely  attempt to find a voice actor that can pull off something somewhat similar, but it'd still be very noticeable and hard to overlook. Would really, really suck for a voice actor change.

Tara Strong is a pretty great voice actor, and fit's Twilight perfectly, so I really hope it doesn't come to that, not for her or any of the other major character voice actors. I'm sure it won't though, I think she likes her job as a voice actor for MLP, and I'd imagine she gets paid pretty well too. Maybe she will do a role for a Marvel movie or something sometime, but I don't think that will get in the way of her role in MLP.

• Brohoof 1

I wouldn't be happy with that, unless she absolutely had to do so, but I still wouldn't be positive about it. Her role as Twilight is so distinct and iconic for me now, I couldn't imagine Twilight being voiced by anyone else. :c The entire mane 6 is like this for me but with Twilight being my favorite of the mane 6, it goes further.

• Brohoof 1

I wouldn't be happy with that, unless she absolutely had to do so, but I still wouldn't be positive about it. Her role as Twilight is so distinct and iconic for me now, I couldn't imagine Twilight being voiced by anyone else. :c The entire mane 6 is like this for me but with Twilight being my favorite of the mane 6, it goes further.

what about the fan base voices like in double rainboom ?

Tara Strong's voice is what developes Twilight's character, to make her a fully-fleshed character we all love and to find a equilivent replacement is a tough role to fill. We've grew accustomed to her voice and to have a change in VAs may disrupt that certain special qualities with Tara's role to bring Twilight's character to life.

i doubt she'll move away from MLP she loves bronies and the attention she gets from them not to mention the producers would probably double her pay if she said she wanted to leave 

That wouldn't stop external forces to make her quit FiM though :huh:. Anyway if that happens, I could only think of two possible replacements: Rebecca Shoichet for being Twi's singing voice, or Tabitha St GerMANE for being the draft voice of Twi AND the woman of a thousand voices over there 

Voice actors on programmes like MLP are very rarely only involved in one programme at a time.  The burden on their time isn't as onerous as it is for physical actors, especially in Tara's case as she largely works from home (she has her own studio).  As long as she's getting a steady paycheque from MLP it's probably quite unlikely that she'd leave to move onto something else.