Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler What Was Your Favourite Part Of Legend Of Everfree?

OmegaBeamOfficial

Rarity: If we were going to the moon, I'd insist she packed an evening gown. One never knows, darling.

I honestly thought that was a hidden foreshadow :lol:

Edited by ChB
  • Brohoof 2

I did find the scene really cute and funny when Sunset woke up due to Twilight's screaming while asleep in the tent. She was ready to jump somebody with her kung-fu!

Yeah, those martial arts classes tho...

Rarity: If we were going to the moon, I'd insist she packed an evening gown. One never knows, darling.

I honestly thought that was a hidden foreshadow :lol:

NEXT MOVIE: Equestria Girls: Out Of This World

• Brohoof 3

Well, apparently all the adults are only Celestia and Luna. Maybe it was to give the princess characters a similar age gap thing going on like it is in Equestria but It's still not that great, and doesn't justify it. Again though, I can look past that, it doesn't bother me too much. I'll admit I haven't watched that many high school movies, but I can see some cliches there, stuff like the romance, the first movie had everyone set into groups, etc. I'm not gonna act like the movie's perfect, but these cliche's don't really get old for me, again, maybe that's because I haven't seen so many High School movies other than Equestria Girls, High School Musical, and Grease if that counts anyway... I actually thought there was tension in these movies though, specifically with the villains. The opening of Rainbow Rocks actually made the Dazzlings seem intimidating, Sunset works better as a hero for me though. The villain rivals of the Friendship Games were my least favourite and completely uninteresting stereotypes, but the Gloriosa Everfree thing I feel brought the tension back. And then there's the whole Midnight Sparkle fiasco, etc. But I guess there's a difference between what counts as tension for some people.

Yes, Legend of the Everfree did have a bit of tension, but that had completely different flaws.

• Brohoof 1

A different set of flaws? Sounds interesting... Care to explain?

Well, I would explain, but I do not really have the time. So I will just copy my 2 posts on the Legend of Everfree Review topic. They do not really have the "flaws" I was referring to, more of just my personal distaste with it. There are many flaws I did not put in the posts, but here is my first post:

Please excuse my rage:

WHAT THE HECK?!!!!!! WHERE IS GAIA EVERFREE?!!!!!!!! I CAME HERE TO SEE THE F***ING PLANT MONSTER!!!!!!!! WHERE THE HECK IS SHE?!!!!! FALSE ADVERTISING MUCH?!!!!!!!!! SHE WAS THE FOCUS OF EVERY SINGLE ADVERTISEMENT!!!!!!! AND WHERE WAS SHE IN THE MOVIE?!!!!!!!!! A F***ING GHOST STORY!!!!!!!! THAT WAS IT!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE HECK?!!!!!!! I AM EXTREMELY PISSED!!!!!!   :=:

Also...

WHERE THE HECK IS PONY TWILIGHT?!!!!!!! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOVIE SINCE FRIENDSHIP GAMES JUST TO SEE PONY TWILIGHT!!!!!! YOU TEASED PONY TWILIGHT AND HUMAN TWILIGHT MEETING AT THE END OF THE LAST MOVIE!!!!!! SO WHERE THE HECK IS SHE?!!!!!!! WHAT THE HECK?!!!!!!!!! THEY LITERALLY ONLY EVEN MENTION EQUESTRIA/PONIES THREE TIMES IN THE ENTIRE MOVIE!!!!!!!!!   :=:

Finally...

STOP IT WITH THE F***ING ROMANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :=:   :=:   :=:   :=:   :=:

*Edit: Well, at least they stopped the Twilight/Sunset shipping...   :adorkable:

Here is my second post:

Adding to my last comment (this time not rage):

I hate what they did with Filthy Rich. The director pretty much just said, "we need a rich guy to try and take the camp, oh there is that Filthy Rich character! Let just use that!".

It kind of made me sad...   :okiedokieloki:

Also, THEY NEVER SAID WHERE THE MAGIC STONES CAME FROM!!!!!! I was very confused by the ending, if anyone can explain this, please do, I want to know...   :okiedokieloki:

And This is an extra comment I want to add:

WHY DID HUMAN TWILIGHT HAVE WINGS WHEN SHE "PONY'ED UP"?!!!!!!!!! SHE DID NOTHING TO EARN THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Babyyoshi309
  • Brohoof 1

I did find the scene really cute and funny when Sunset woke up due to Twilight's screaming while asleep in the tent. She was ready to jump somebody with her kung-fu!

Sunset secretly has studied kung-fu.

• Brohoof 2

Well, I would explain, but I do not really have the time. So I will just copy my 2 posts on the Legend of Everfree Review topic. They do not really have the "flaws" I was referring to, more of just my personal distaste with it. There are many flaws I did not put in the posts, but here is my first post:

Please excuse my rage:

WHAT THE HECK?!!!!!! WHERE IS GAIA EVERFREE?!!!!!!!! I CAME HERE TO SEE THE F***ING PLANT MONSTER!!!!!!!! WHERE THE HECK IS SHE?!!!!! FALSE ADVERTISING MUCH?!!!!!!!!! SHE WAS THE FOCUS OF EVERY SINGLE ADVERTISEMENT!!!!!!! AND WHERE WAS SHE IN THE MOVIE?!!!!!!!!! A F***ING GHOST STORY!!!!!!!! THAT WAS IT!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE HECK?!!!!!!! I AM EXTREMELY PISSED!!!!!!   :=:

Also...

WHERE THE HECK IS PONY TWILIGHT?!!!!!!! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOVIE SINCE FRIENDSHIP GAMES JUST TO SEE PONY TWILIGHT!!!!!! YOU TEASED PONY TWILIGHT AND HUMAN TWILIGHT MEETING AT THE END OF THE LAST MOVIE!!!!!! SO WHERE THE HECK IS SHE?!!!!!!! WHAT THE HECK?!!!!!!!!! THEY LITERALLY ONLY EVEN MENTION EQUESTRIA/PONIES THREE TIMES IN THE ENTIRE MOVIE!!!!!!!!!   :=:

Finally...

STOP IT WITH THE F***ING ROMANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :=:   :=:   :=:   :=:   :=:

*Edit: Well, at least they stopped the Twilight/Sunset shipping...   :adorkable:

Here is my second post:

Adding to my last comment (this time not rage):

I hate what they did with Filthy Rich. The director pretty much just said, "we need a rich guy to try and take the camp, oh there is that Filthy Rich character! Let just use that!".

It kind of made me sad...   :okiedokieloki:

Also, THEY NEVER SAID WHERE THE MAGIC STONES CAME FROM!!!!!! I was very confused by the ending, if anyone can explain this, please do, I want to know...   :okiedokieloki:

And This is an extra comment I want to add:

WHY DID HUMAN TWILIGHT HAVE WINGS WHEN SHE "PONY'ED UP"?!!!!!!!!! SHE DID NOTHING TO EARN THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, I'll admit, I was kinda disappointed we didn't get to see the actual Gaia Everfree... But, we technically had Gloriosa, she's a plant monster for the movie's finale, so I still count that as fine.

I think the reason they didn't use pony Twilight here is because they're trying to separate the two universes from each other more, having pony Twilight constantly going in there every movie to save the day would get weirdly repetitive, and without any notion of the EG world's Twilight, plus she now has her princess duties in Equestria, so It's not like she'd be able to, this whole separation thing is why Sci-Twi was created, she's Twilight's replacement. I think that part with the ending of FG was just a joke too.

They didn't ship Twilight and Sunset together, that's the fanbase's job. Though I hate to burst your bubble but plenty of people are already taking the moments of Sunset supporting Twilight in LOE as reasons to ship them.

I already talked about the romance before so I won't go into detail here.

Well, I can't think of any other character who could possibly want the camp, so...

This part I have to agree with. Apparently according to people who saw it leaked, the Season 6 finale has no link to what happens in LOE, so what was the point of the cliffhanger?

She destroyed the Midnight Sparkle in her, I think that counts for something.

• Brohoof 1

She destroyed the Midnight Sparkle in her, I think that counts for something.

OH, LIKE THAT IS PRINCESS WORTHY!!!!! Destroying something you created?!!!!! I mean come on, it is not like pony Twilight became a princess by fixing a problem she... oh.

I think that explains a lot actually...  :confused:

• Brohoof 1

OH, LIKE THAT IS PRINCESS WORTHY!!!!! Destroying something you created?!!!!! I mean come on, it is not like pony Twilight became a princess by fixing a problem she... oh.

I think that explains a lot actually...  :confused:

Well, hey, It's always a good thing to fix your own mistakes, right?

That ending was my favourite.

Pinkie: :D

Humane 6: (TRIGGERED)

• Brohoof 1

Well, hey, It's always a good thing to fix your own mistakes, right?

Yes, but I would not deem it princess worthy. What I would consider a "princess worthy" action would  be helping others with something you had nothing to do with,. Though apparently Hasbro disagrees...  :okiedokieloki:

• Brohoof 1

Who else liked that final scene after the credits? I can't stop laughing at the fact that the dock was destroyed, again.

Edited by Ganondorf8
  • Brohoof 1

Yes, but I would not deem it princess worthy. What I would consider a "princess worthy" action would  be helping others with something you had nothing to do with,. Though apparently Hasbro disagrees...  :okiedokieloki:

Actually, now that I think about it, they have pretty low bar standards for princesses in the show, let alone EG. Name one time Celestia actually helped out the Mane 6 or anypony else in any way shape or form.

Who else liked that final scene after the credits? I can't stop laughing at the fact that the dock was destroyed, again.

Plenty, trust me, looking through the discussion you'll see tons of ponies mentioning that comment.

• Brohoof 2

Plenty, trust me, looking through the discussion you'll see tons of ponies mentioning that comment.

Instead of ending the movie on a serious note, they decided to go with something completely random. Also, who else liked the part where Applejack "fell" into the lake?

• Brohoof 1

My favourite moments are:

1. When Sunset grabs Sci-Twi's hands and her pony-up 

sig-4696676.tumblr_oe8rizc2od1t0z499o1_4

2. The song "The Mightnight in Me"

sig-4696676.1258174__safe_twilight%20spa

3. When Sci-Twi and Timber walk away from each other at the end of the movie

sig-4696676.1257901__safe_twilight%20spa

4. Every scene with Sunset and Sci-Twi (I ship them so hard!)

1272295__safe_twilight+sparkle_screencap

Edited by Fluidty
  • Brohoof 4