Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler I made some fake season 7 titles! Wanna give me a summary on them?

FlareGun45

So I made some fake season 7 titles and some fake season 7 summaries for each for them shortly after the season 6 finale was over! But maybe we do something fun? Have our imaginations roam free! So I'll give you the titles, and you can type down in the comments what you think the episodes are about! I've edited in my own summaries! Perhaps you can tell me what you think of them!

Warning: If you didn't watch the season 6 finale yet, please turn back.

Ok here are the titles!

* Episode 1: Caving In - Part 1 - After the Mane Six, Spike, and Starlight Glimmer all have the same dream about a cave and a familiar-looking logo, the eight journey out to find it and discover its secrets.

* Episode 2: Caving In - Part 2 - The Mane Six must complete the cave trials to find the secret within the caves (that secret is Scorpan);  meanwhile, Starlight Glimmer must overcome her fear of Queen Chrysalis returning for revenge.

* Episode 3: The Name of the Blossom - Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and Zecora travel to the zebra kingdom of Zebria to retrieve a missing ingredient for an antidote she has to make for Fluttershy's animal friends.

* Episode 4: The Seed of Truth -  When the Cutie Mark Crusaders visit Manehattan to see Babs Seed, they find out that that Babs has been avoiding her friends in the Manehattan CMCs ever since she got her cutie mark.

* Episode 5: Rainbow Rescued - After Fluttershy saves Rainbow Dash's life from a Cragadile, Rainbow feels that her ego is in jeopardy and tells everypony she saved Fluttershy.

* Episode 6: Most Excellent Princess When Princess Celestia gets too overworked, Princess Luna, Princess Cadance, and Discord try to persuade her to take a vacation.

* Episode 7: Scorpan Sign - When Scorpan's Birthday comes, he claims that has never had a birthday party before, so the Mane Six decide to throw him the best birthday surprise party ever; but things get out of control when Starlight Glimmer can't decide the perfect birthday present for him.

* Episode 8: Cakewalk - During Pound and Pumpkin Cake's second birthday, Pinkie Pie becomes afraid that they might be growing up too fast and that they will forget about her. Princess Luna tries to persuade her otherwise in her dreams.

* Episode 9: Teacher's Assistant - Princess Twilight tasks Spike to teach Starlight Glimmer a friendship lesson while she's out of town, but he has a hard time trying to find one for her.

* Episode 10: Little Farm of HorrorsApplejack and Twilight attempt to fight off a disease that's been plaguing Sweet Apple Acres before Shining Armor and Princess Cadance visit.

* Episode 11: I, Cyclops - When Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy are sent by the Cutie Map to the Arimaspi Territory, they help a mother and son try to rekindle their bond when the son doesn't want to follow in his mother's footsteps.

* Episode 12: The Manehattan Project - A rival store runned by Suri Polomare opens across the street from Rarity's Manehattan expansion, so Rarity pushes her employees over the limit to make sure she doesn't lose business to her.

* Episode 13: One Flew Over the Scootaloo Nest - When Scootaloo becomes depressed when fearing that she'll never be able to fly, Rainbow Dash signs her up for Junior Speedsters Flight Camp and she meets another flightless pegasus.

* Episode 14: Daring Do: The Motion Picture - After watching the Daring Do movie, Rainbow Dash feels that it wasn't as good as she thought, so she decides to make her own movie under AK Yearling's approval.

* Episode 15: King Thorax - When Thorax becomes stressed of having trouble running the Changeling Kingdom, Twilight, Spike, and Starlight head over there to assist him with his problem.

* Episode 16: Crush Depth - After much courage, Spike finally decides to ask Rarity out on a date, but after she humiliatingly declines it, Sweetie Belle decides to take her place out of pity.

* Episode 17: The Green Apple - After Applejack gets sick, she refuses to stop doing her chores, which starts to worry her family.

* Episode 18: Lord of the Sings - When Pinkie Pie and Applejack get called by the Cutie Map to Fillydelphia, crowds of fans argue on who has the better music: Coloratura or Cheese Sandwich.

* Episode 19: Be Our Guest - When Scorpan starts to take advantage over Twilight's hospitality in her castle, she starts to have second guesses of him staying.

* Episode 20: Windy with a Chance of Lightning - The Wonderbolts summon Rainbow Dash to assist them in finding the ponies responsible for sabotaging their shows. (Guess who the two ponies are!)

* Episode 21: Crouching Ponies, Hidden Dragon - Princess Ember summons Spike to the Dragon Lands to help her dragons gain an alliance with the water dragons; although, Spike suddenly realizes that the meeting has become more personal.

* Episode 22: Fluttershy and Her Brothers - After Discord and Fluttershy's brother Zephyr Breeze meet for the first time, they instantly hit it off, but much to Fluttershy's ignorance, she doesn't notice them causing double the trouble they usually cause out in Ponyville.

* Episode 23: Cutie Mark Industries - After the Cutie Mark Crusaders haven't been able to give cutie mark help in a long time, Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon decide to help advertise them nation-wide, but after it becomes too effective, the crusaders become tired out.

* Episode 24: I Got Your Yak - Twilight and Rarity get sent by the Cutie Map to Yakyakastan to help Prince Rutherford rekindle the trust of his subjects after a huge incident.

* Episode 25: Brothers Unite - Part 1 - Queen Chrysalis breaks Lord Tirek out of prison, and the two build up a huge army of the Tartarus prisoners to take on Equestria. It is up to Scorpan to make peace with his brother, while the Mane Six call upon Equestria's allies.

* Episode 26: Brothers Unite - Part 2 - The Battle of Equestria rages on with ponies, changelings, dragons, and yaks against Chrysalis, Lord Tirek, and their minions from Tartarus. Scorpan tries to make peace with his brother before the Mane Six can use their Rainbow power on him.

Edited by MegaSean45
  • Brohoof 2

Well, I would love to see:

Episode 6:      Most excellent Princess

I think it is a episode following the four princesses going on a trip for relaxation. (With Discord??)

Episode 7:      Scorpan Signs

This episode could mix with episode 6. On their trip they meet Scorpan and he and Discord do not like each other very much.

Episode 18:    Lord of the sings

A Sweetiebell or Rara episode? Full of Lord of the Rings references?? Count me in!!

Edited by Hierok
  • Brohoof 2

Here's mine! Came up with these on the spot :P

Caving In - Part 1: Chrysalis returns to exact her revenge only to be quickly foiled by Starlight and her friends who were ready for her, putting the former Queen under a trial that ends up pressuring her into telling a shocking truth about herself and the Changelings as a whole.

Caving In - Part 2: Starlight and her friends, who were about to banish Chrysalis for her crimes, have come to learn of an enemy from beyond the borders of Equestria who created her to help him seize faraway lands and must put his doings to a stop.

...Yeah, I'm not too big on stories/summaries and this is all I could come up with lol.

• Brohoof 1

"Episode 4 - The Seed of Truth"

Babs Seed abruptly cancels a planned visit to see Apple Bloom, and it's soon discovered that it's because she lied about getting her cutie mark, and couldn't face her cousin as still a blank flank. Now it's up to both the CMCs, and the two ponies Babs mentioned at the Apple Family Reunion (both of whom have also received their cutie marks since then) to help Babs finally get hers.

• Brohoof 2

* Episode 15: King Thorax

Even though Thorax is now king of the Changelings, he still struggles with a lack of confidence. Twilight and Spike help him learn to believe in himself as a leader.

• Brohoof 3

Episode 5: Rainbow Rescued

"While on a routine flight with the Wonderbolts, the group is ambushed by Griffons and Rainbow is kidnapped. With several of their members elsewhere or hurt in the skirmish, the Wonderbolts enlist the aid of... Fluttershy?!"

Spoiler, but the big reveal is that the whole thing was one big misunderstanding and the group of Griffons were actually big Wonderbolt fans who were overzealous and wanted autographs. When Rainbow gets hurt, they take her back to treat her injuries, and by the time the Wonderbolts arrive, she basically being treated like royalty.   

Episode 6: Most Excellent Princess

"When Celestia is unable to send an important letter to Twilight, she ventures on a quest to deliver it personally."

A Celestia episode where Twilight is traveling and away from Spike, so Celestia ventures all over Equestria to deliver a message, getting in dangerous situations, only to just miss Twilight each time. By the time they meet, Celestia is covered in war paint, leaves and plants in her mane and other such clues that she's been through an adventure to get here. 

• Brohoof 4

Episode 14: Daring Do: The Motion Picture

The motion picture of Daring Do is finally about to premiere into theaters and Twilight and her friends all got backstage passes to the premiere showing. However, like with all Daring Do adventures, there's someone from Daring Do's adventures that wants to come over and crash the party.

• Brohoof 1

E19 : be are Guest :

twilight has some guest from out of Equestria and their are a bunch of beauty  and the beast references 

(and with this post i became a muffin)

Edited by Hoppy
  • Brohoof 1

Episode 9: Teacher's Assistant

"The CMCs have the toughest job yet! Diamond Tiara wants to become a helping hoof to Ms. Cheerilee but will the new Diamond Tiara prove that she can be entrusted with the task of helping others and her teacher?!"

Episode 17: The Green Apple

"Applebloom finds an old family photo hidden in the Apple archives. The picture hold a thousand words and the unspoken origin of the Apple family so they must dive into the roots of the Apple family in Canterlot?!"

Episode 13: One Flew Over the Scootaloo Nest

"A flightless baby bird drops upon Scootaloo one day and now she must care for the baby while Scootaloo looks for her nest. Worried that the bird may never get back home, Scootaloo teaches the young bird on how to fly but even with her own limitations she succeeds and learn that to never give it even when the odds are against you."

I really want more CMCs! I'm I right?!

• Brohoof 1

Episode 9: Teacher's Assistant

"The CMCs have the toughest job yet! Diamond Tiara wants to become a helping hoof to Ms. Cheerilee but will the new Diamond Tiara prove that she can be entrusted with the task of helping others and her teacher?!"

Episode 17: The Green Apple

"Applebloom finds an old family photo hidden in the Apple archives. The picture hold a thousand words and the unspoken origin of the Apple family so they must dive into the roots of the Apple family in Canterlot?!"

Episode 13: One Flew Over the Scootaloo Nest

"A flightless baby bird drops upon Scootaloo one day and now she must care for the baby while Scootaloo looks for her nest. Worried that the bird may never get back home, Scootaloo teaches the young bird on how to fly but even with her own limitations she succeeds and learn that to never give it even when the odds are against you."

I really want more CMCs! I'm I right?!

You are right! But I was thinking of making Teacher's Assistant a Starlight/Spike episode! XD But you are right about the CMCs needing more of a role next season, including Diamond Tiara!

• Brohoof 1

Episode 10: Little Farm of Horrors.

A strange meteor brings Applejack's apples to life and they take over Ponville. Yes, I know this has been done, but I can't think of anything else.

Don't forget the ponies turning into vampires to suck the living fluids out of the evil apples.

* Episode 14: Daring Do: The Motion Picture

When Daring Do as A.K. Yearling learns that director and explosive expert Michael Hay wants to turn her book into a motion picture, she enlists the help of Twilight Sparkle and her friends to stop him from doing so.

Featuring Special Guest Star Kevin Conroy as Michael Hay.

Edited by SaburoDaimando

Don't forget the ponies turning into vampires to suck the living fluids out of the evil apples.

Yeah. That too. Maybe Little Farm of Horrors should be about a monster that stalks Sweet Apple Acres and the ponies try and catch him. Given the nature of the show, it turns out the monster's not bad... just hungry for some apples.

Episode 5: Rainbow Rescued

"While on a routine flight with the Wonderbolts, the group is ambushed by Griffons and Rainbow is kidnapped. With several of their members elsewhere or hurt in the skirmish, the Wonderbolts enlist the aid of... Fluttershy?!"

Spoiler, but the big reveal is that the whole thing was one big misunderstanding and the group of Griffons were actually big Wonderbolt fans who were overzealous and wanted autographs. When Rainbow gets hurt, they take her back to treat her injuries, and by the time the Wonderbolts arrive, she basically being treated like royalty.   

Episode 6: Most Excellent Princess

"When Celestia is unable to send an important letter to Twilight, she ventures on a quest to deliver it personally."

A Celestia episode where Twilight is traveling and away from Spike, so Celestia ventures all over Equestria to deliver a message, getting in dangerous situations, only to just miss Twilight each time. By the time they meet, Celestia is covered in war paint, leaves and plants in her mane and other such clues that she's been through an adventure to get here. 

I can imagine the ending lines for episode 6.

Twilight: Celestia, what happened to your mane?

Celestia: It's a long story.

Just to create some differentiation from Twilight becoming princess and dealing with that, Thorax on the other hand is met up against changelings that are against him being the ruler and plot to overthrow him, the mane six have to make sure Thorax still holds the reins by understanding what upsets these rebels and resolve it.

• 5 months later...
On 16/8/2016 at 8:12 AM, Twireadbok said:

Now thats a good question. A.k Yearling is probably a pen name as everyone else has suggested. Daring Do is based on Indiana Jones, Indiana Jones of course isn't his real name. However, since names in Equestria can be all kinds of crazy stuff, Daring Do seems to fit. Daring Do is probably her real name.

Amy Keaton Yearling is her real name

She and Dr.Cabelleron are enemies since they were a foals

Dr.Cabelleron is a colt raised by a treasure stealing richest family in Equestria named Cabelleron family

The word Cabelleron is the mix of the word Cabel and Laudron

They always make a deal with other rich famillies from Equestria

Unlike Diamond Tiara's family,all of the family members of cabelleron family are all jerks and very vain

They are Jerk with a heart of jerk,they trick ponies only to gain more bits as possible to built more securities to guard the treasure that they stole

They keep the surname Cabelleron because it's from their greedy ancestor named Rodney Cabelleron and they heritaged the treasure stealing tradition generation to generation

Edited by AwesomePony14
Misspelling n with m

The titles of Season 7 will be this:

Pre-Movie episodes:

1.Sacred Tree of Everfree Forest Part 1:Take place right after the events of To Where and Back Again,Celestia tell Twilight about a huge oak tree in Everfree Forest that was sacred by the zebras because the former changeling queen of north hive died there and her body never found,She and her friends must find the sacred oak tree

2.Sacred Tree of Everfree Forest Part 2:Mane 6 had find the huge oak tree that known as "The Tree of Tortured Souls",Celestia said that Chrysalis will receive the same fate as Hardshell if she won't reformed however it was too late,Chrysalis was now have her soul tortured for eternity in The Never Found Again Dimension

3.The Fall of Suri Polomare:Rarity had enough of Suri Polomare for stealing her fabrics and she promise that the thing like this will never happened again,she tricked Suri to take her new fabric however It's a trap it's actually a group of ants swarmed in an old fabric

4.The Revenge of The Apple:Tired of Flim Flam Brothers,Applejack promise that she will put the prank that will scared Flim Flam Brothers for the rest of their life,She trick the flim flam brothers to drink the high alcoholic cider that will make the flim flam brothers very alcoholic

5.Lightning Dust,Why you do this?:Lightning Dust is back to get her second revenge,She try to becomes the wonderbolts however soon after that Spitfire stop Lightning Dust before she dangered more ponies in a tornado,Spitfire ask "Why are you doing this,you can make other ponies' life in danger" after hearing this Lightning Dust crying in tears because she had doing wrongs only to become a wonderbolt again she flied to her home and crying because what she's doing can risk other ponies life in danger until other wonderbolts comed to her house,Spitfire and Rainbow Dash forgived her at the end of the episode and she try to become a better flier after that

6.Rock in Pegasus,when you rainbow rocket it:Mane 6 are summoned to Las Pegasus to help the friendship problems of the rock band of Las Pegasus

7.Alternate Timelines visit(Serves as a sequel to Cutie Remark):Mane 6 want to visit Nightmare Takeover alternate timeline,only want to have a conservation that Nightmare Moon is not as bad as they think,it was true NMM is actually a good ruler

8.Shy Family Heritage:Starlight Glimmer is invited to Fluttershy's cottage to see the making of Shy Family's greatest heritage Acorn stuffed patty burger

9.Slice of Life 2 Daily life in our town(Sequel to Slice of life episode from Season 5):The Citizens of Our Town and their daily problems and the episode show how they solve their daily problems

10.Quibble What?:Rainbow Dash said to Soarin that she meet a stallion named Quibble Pants and she said he is a very nice pony,but what happened next Soarin and Quibble Pants fight each other only for Rainbow Dash

11.Another Gala,Another Friend:Mane 6 are invited to another grand galloping gala,Twilight invited Starlight Glimmer to grand galloping gala but to Starlight grand galloping gala is something new to her and her friendship lessons

12.Sunburst(This is the only episode that have flashback played throughout the entire episode):Interested by Starlight's backstory in Cutie Remark,Twilight want Starlight to tell her about her relationship with Sunburst since they was a foals

14.Griffonstone Gruffurious:Another Treasure of Griffonstone is founded,Daring Do must find it before Dr.Cabelleron take it

15.Spoiled Rich's Heartwarming Carol:Spoiled Rich hates Heartwarming Eve so much .but will the three spirits of the past,present and future changed her heart full of hate and bitterness into the heart full of love and joy

16.Marble,Maud and Limestone:This episode is about The Pie Sisters' memories from a baby into a teen that they're now

17.Return of The Minotaur:Iron Will is back and now he challenged Fluttershy in a cooking duel

18.Fangalloops:Svengallop want to bring Rara to become a rock star,however it's Nightmare Night ponies are scaring each other. Svengallop hates Nightmare Night and try to turn Rara into a rock star but Applejack try to stop him for turning Rara into Rock Star back

19.The Memorial Camping:Mane 6 are going camping and telling about their families to each other

20.Mane-iac Strikes Back:Mane-iac is back and now she want to vow revenge on the Mane 6 but with the help of Starlight Glimmer and now they had no fear to face Mane-iac

21.Discord's Disco Party:Discord want to make the most best disco party in Equestria

22.Cutie Mark of Babs Seed(Sequel to Crusaders of The lost mark from Season 5):CMC go to Manehattan and want to see what Babs Seed look like

23.Equestria's History:Celestia tell the Mane 6 about history of Equestria

24.Before The Awakening:The huge threat that will soon attack Equestria at any moment,Mane 6 must ready to fight against it

25.The Awakening Part 1:The Huge Threat have attack Equestria,all of Mane 6's allies are useless and Mane 6 must find a new ally to aid them

26.The Awakening Part 2(This is not season 7 finale,but a prologue to the 2017 Movie):Celestia tell Mane 6 about the seaponies and Mane 6 must find them to become a new ally to aid them to defeat the most dangerous threat that they never encountered before

Edited by AwesomePony14
Incompleted Information
  • Brohoof 2

6 hours ago, AwesomePony14 said:

24.Before The Awakening:The huge threat that will soon attack Equestria at any moment,Mane 6 must ready to fight against it

25.The Awakening Part 1:The Huge Threat have attack Equestria,all of Mane 6's allies are useless and Mane 6 must find a new ally to aid them

26.The Awakening Part 2(This is not season 7 finale,but a prologue to the 2017 Movie):Celestia tell Mane 6 about the seaponies and Mane 6 must find them to become a new ally to aid them to defeat the most dangerous threat that they never encountered before

A three parter? That would be really cool! We shall see, but I think the movie is not build in the series.

• Brohoof 2

19 hours ago, Hierok said:

A three parter? That would be really cool! We shall see, but I think the movie is not build in the series.

The movie is a part of the series' story arc

Season 7 is splitted into two part that take place before the movie and after the movie,there are 46 episodes instead of 26 in Season 7

The Main Antagonist of The Awakening three parter is Storm King(The main villain of 2017 movie that make his first appeareances in The Awakening three-parter)

-First 26 episodes are the events that take place before the event of the 2017 movie

-The Last 26 episodes take place after the event of the 2017 movie

Post-Movie Episodes(Season 7's total episodes are 46,this is the last 26 episodes take place after The 2017 Movie):

1.The Fall of The Storm Kingdom Part 1(Not Season 8 premiere but the first of two parter epilogue of The 2017 Movie and the first episode of Post-Movie Season 7):Take place right after the event of 2017 Movie.Thorax,Celestia and Seaponies gathering their army to kill Storm King once and for all

2.The Fall of The Storm Kingdom Part 2:The Caolition army of Thorax,Celestia and Seaponies marched into the throne room of The Storm King to kill him and throw his soul into Tartarus,in order to bring peace and harmony back to Equestria

3.If Only if She Redeems:Thorax had been upset that the former queen and his mother Chrysalis die due to her dislike of Changelings' new form,Thorax and Twilight travel back in time to stop Chrysalis' Redemption Rejection and tell Chrysalis there are fate worse than death,Chrysalis accept the redemption even must become a butler to Starlight Glimmer for the rest of her life

3.In Equality,there is peace:Twilight use Starlight's former equality prophoganda to make Chrysalis a better changeling. Starlight use the fake equal mark as Chrysalis' cutie mark

4.Groundhog Day of Suri:Celestia punished Suri Polomare for stealing Rarity's fabrics the second time and she doomed to repeat the same day where she stole fabrics over and over again as a punishment for her deeds until she reformed from her evil deeds

5.Kevin,Brother of Thorax?(This is the only episode where Twilight appeared as a main character in the episode without her friends and Spike):Somepony ask Twilight that Kevin is a brother of Spike's new friend Thorax,Twilight go back to her secret research lab underneath her castle to find it is true that Kevin is Thorax's brother or just a joke created by Somepony

6.Stupid Moondancer,Books is for fillies:Twilight visit her old friends to ask how Moondancer becomes a very harsh mare that tell friendship is fake

7.Equestrian Cooking Competition:Everypony in Ponyville knew that Manehattan cheating in Equestrian Cooking Competition,Mane 6 must prove themselves that they will never cheated and will beat up Manehattan cheatery in Equestrian Cooking Competition

8.CHS Visitation(First Equestria Girl episode in the series):Twilight visit Sunset in human world to meet Sci-Twi her human counterpart,Twilight want to make Sci-Twi a better person that learn friendship more easily

9.Flutter Brutter 2(Sequel to Flutter Brutter episode from Season 6):Fluttershy try to convince Zephyr to have a job a second time but Zephyr is just too lazy and decided refused to do it but with the help of Mane 5,Fluttershy can convinced her brother to have a job even thought Zephyr refused to do it so but Mane 5 forced him to do it. Many jobs failed but Hay Burger still have a chance for Zephyr to have a job and Zephyr becomes employee of Hay Burger at the end of the episode

10.How The Draconnequus Stole Heartwarming(Sequel to A Heartwarming Tail from Season 6,it have an alternate title:A Heartwarming Tail 2):Twilight tell Discord her second favorite heartwarming story "How The Draconnequus Stole Heartwarming"

11.My Real Name is A.K Yearling:This episode shown that Daring Do's real name is A.K Yearling and not Daring Do,this episode will reveal Daring Do's full name Amy Keaton Yearling along with exploring Daring Do's past before she became an adventuring archeologist

12.Bon Bon The Tragic Past of Sweetie Drops:This episode explored the very tragic past of Sweetie Drops/Bon Bon,It is revealed that Bugbear torment Sweetie Drops' parents that are a secret agents when she was  still a baby and she was taken to the orphanage when her parents was tormented by the bugbear

13.Flurry Slurry:Trixie and Starlight is ordered by Cadence to babysitting Flurry Heart while She and Shining Armor are away on vacation

14.Oh...Celestia Not Again(Sequel to Swarm of The Centuries from Season 1):Parasprites suddenly attack Ponyville again. Trixie,Mane 6 and Starlight must created a magical shield dome to protect Ponyville from Parasprites attack

14.Apple Family's Memorial:This Episode will reveal Granny Smith's full name Maria Ann Smith(She is called Mary when she was young),This episode also explored the tragedy of Applejack's Parents

15.Fright Night(I save this one for Buttonmash1973):This episode revealed why Fluttershy is scared of Nightmare Night that's because of Luna's thunderstorm that scared her for life,this episode will have a flashback that taking a clip of Lunar Eclipsed from Season 3 

16.No...Not This Again(Sequel of Bloom and Gloom from Season 5):CMC,Silver Spoon and Diamond Tiara are trapped in a dream within a dream about their greatest fear

17.Cheese Sandwich's Past:Cheese Sandwich tell everypony in Ponyville about his past

18.Thanksgiving Toppings:Thanksgiving is almost near and Apple Family must ready to harvest all apples to make their thanksgiving giant pie for dinner

19.Celestia's Chili:Celestia want to make tofu chili for royal dinner but she don't know how to make it,but with the help of Princess Twilight she will make it together with her faithful student that become a princess Twilight Sparkle

20.Scorpan:Mane 6 are enjoying their daily lifes until they realize there is someone watching them in their adventures,it was Scorpan Tirek's brother

21.Road To Awesomeness:Rainbow Dash is ready for the greatest moment of her life flying as wonderbolt

22.Fillydelphia Cheerful Leader:Pinkie Pie and Applejack are summoned to Fillydelphia to stop Fillydelphia ruler's crazy party pooping action

23.Appleoosa Worst Criminal:Applejack and Applebloom are having vacation in Appleoosa until Appleoosa's worst criminal ruined it,Sheriff Silverstar want help from Applejack to catch Appleoosa's worst criminal

24.Tirek Awakens:Tirek attempt to escape from Tartarus it's up to the Mane 6 to stop him from escaping Tartarus

25.Brothers Unite Part 1:Tirek had escaped Tartarus and now it's up to Mane 6 to call his brother Scorpan to redeemed him

26.Brothers Unite Part 2(This is The Season 7 Finale):Mane 6 must weaken Tirek so Scorpan can redeemed his brother Tirek

What do you think of my idea:P,Do you like it or not

I like Season 7 being splitted into two part Season:

-Pre Movie Season 7(First 26 episodes)

-Post Movie Season 7(Last 26 episodes)

Edited by AwesomePony14
Incompleted
  • Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, AwesomePony14 said:

The movie is a part of the series' story arc

Season 7 is splitted into two part that take place before the movie and after the movie,there are 46 episodes instead of 26 in Season 7

The Main Antagonist of The Awakening three parter is Storm King(The main villain of 2017 movie that make his first appeareances in The Awakening three-parter)

-First 26 episodes are the events that take place before the event of the 2017 movie

-The Last 26 episodes take place after the event of the 2017 movie

Post-Movie Episodes(Season 7's total episodes are 46,this is the last 26 episodes take place after The 2017 Movie):

1.The Fall of The Storm Kingdom Part 1(Not Season 8 premiere but the first of two parter epilogue of The 2017 Movie and the first episode of Post-Movie Season 7):Take place right after the event of 2017 Movie.Thorax,Celestia and Seaponies gathering their army to kill Storm King once and for all

2.The Fall of The Storm Kingdom Part 2:The Caolition army of Thorax,Celestia and Seaponies marched into the throne room of The Storm King to kill him and throw his soul into Tartarus,in order to bring peace and harmony back to Equestria

3.If Only if She Redeems:Thorax had been upset that the former queen and his mother Chrysalis die due to her dislike of Changelings' new form,Thorax and Twilight travel back in time to stop Chrysalis' Redemption Rejection and tell Chrysalis there are fate worse than death,Chrysalis accept the redemption even must become a butler to Starlight Glimmer for the rest of her life

3.In Equality,there is peace:Twilight use Starlight's former equality prophoganda to make Chrysalis a better changeling. Starlight use the fake equal mark as Chrysalis' cutie mark

4.Groundhog Day of Suri:Celestia punished Suri Polomare for stealing Rarity's fabrics the second time and she doomed to repeat the same day where she stole fabrics over and over again as a punishment for her deeds until she reformed from her evil deeds

5.Kevin,Brother of Thorax?(This is the only episode where Twilight appeared as a main character in the episode without her friends and Spike):Somepony ask Twilight that Kevin is a brother of Spike's new friend Thorax,Twilight go back to her secret research lab underneath her castle to find it is true that Kevin is Thorax's brother or just a joke created by Somepony

6.Stupid Moondancer,Books is for fillies:Twilight visit her old friends to ask how Moondancer becomes a very harsh mare that tell friendship is fake

7.Equestrian Cooking Competition:Everypony in Ponyville knew that Manehattan cheating in Equestrian Cooking Competition,Mane 6 must prove themselves that they will never cheated and will beat up Manehattan cheatery in Equestrian Cooking Competition

8.CHS Visitation(First Equestria Girl episode in the series):Twilight visit Sunset in human world to meet Sci-Twi her human counterpart,Twilight want to make Sci-Twi a better person that learn friendship more easily

9.Flutter Brutter 2(Sequel to Flutter Brutter episode from Season 6):Fluttershy try to convince Zephyr to have a job a second time but Zephyr is just too lazy and decided refused to do it but with the help of Mane 5,Fluttershy can convinced her brother to have a job even thought Zephyr refused to do it so but Mane 5 forced him to do it. Many jobs failed but Hay Burger still have a chance for Zephyr to have a job and Zephyr becomes employee of Hay Burger at the end of the episode

10.How The Draconnequus Stole Heartwarming(Sequel to A Heartwarming Tail from Season 6,it have an alternate title:A Heartwarming Tail 2):Twilight tell Discord her second favorite heartwarming story "How The Draconnequus Stole Heartwarming"

11.My Real Name is A.K Yearling:This episode shown that Daring Do's real name is A.K Yearling and not Daring Do,this episode will reveal Daring Do's full name Amy Keaton Yearling along with exploring Daring Do's past before she became an adventuring archeologist

12.Bon Bon The Tragic Past of Sweetie Drops:This episode explored the very tragic past of Sweetie Drops/Bon Bon,It is revealed that Bugbear torment Sweetie Drops' parents that are a secret agents when she was  still a baby and she was taken to the orphanage when her parents was tormented by the bugbear

13.Flurry Slurry:Trixie and Starlight is ordered by Cadence to babysitting Flurry Heart while She and Shining Armor are away on vacation

14.Oh...Celestia Not Again(Sequel to Swarm of The Centuries from Season 1):Parasprites suddenly attack Ponyville again. Trixie,Mane 6 and Starlight must created a magical shield dome to protect Ponyville from Parasprites attack

14.Apple Family's Memorial:This Episode will reveal Granny Smith's full name Maria Ann Smith(She is called Mary when she was young),This episode also explored the tragedy of Applejack's Parents

15.Fright Night(I save this one for Buttonmash1973):This episode revealed why Fluttershy is scared of Nightmare Night that's because of Luna's thunderstorm that scared her for life,this episode will have a flashback that taking a clip of Lunar Eclipsed from Season 3 

16.No...Not This Again(Sequel of Bloom and Gloom from Season 5):CMC,Silver Spoon and Diamond Tiara are trapped in a dream within a dream about their greatest fear

17.Cheese Sandwich's Past:Cheese Sandwich tell everypony in Ponyville about his past

18.Thanksgiving Toppings:Thanksgiving is almost near and Apple Family must ready to harvest all apples to make their thanksgiving giant pie for dinner

19.Celestia's Chili:Celestia want to make tofu chili for royal dinner but she don't know how to make it,but with the help of Princess Twilight she will make it together with her faithful student that become a princess Twilight Sparkle

20.Scorpan:Mane 6 are enjoying their daily lifes until they realize there is someone watching them in their adventures,it was Scorpan Tirek's brother

21.Road To Awesomeness:Rainbow Dash is ready for the greatest moment of her life flying as wonderbolt

22.Fillydelphia Cheerful Leader:Pinkie Pie and Applejack are summoned to Fillydelphia to stop Fillydelphia ruler's crazy party pooping action

23.Appleoosa Worst Criminal:Applejack and Applebloom are having vacation in Appleoosa until Appleoosa's worst criminal ruined it,Sheriff Silverstar want help from Applejack to catch Appleoosa's worst criminal

24.Tirek Awakens:Tirek attempt to escape from Tartarus it's up to the Mane 6 to stop him from escaping Tartarus

25.Brothers Unite Part 1:Tirek had escaped Tartarus and now it's up to Mane 6 to call his brother Scorpan to redeemed him

26.Brothers Unite Part 2(This is The Season 7 Finale):Mane 6 must weaken Tirek so Scorpan can redeemed his brother Tirek

What do you think of my idea:P,Do you like it or not

I like Season 7 being splitted into two part Season:

-Pre Movie Season 7(First 26 episodes)

-Post Movie Season 7(Last 26 episodes)

I think it can work, but shouldn't "Post Movie Season 7" be season 8. ^_^

I it is easier to remember and otherwise Discorvery Family must play the movie too. The equestria girl movies are also not build in the series, so I think the movie 2017 isn't either. :adorkable: