Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anybody got royal OCs?

Applejacket

My OC, Emerald Echo, is indeed a princess. A much more inferior one, but a princess all the same. Anyone else got one? Oh, and this isn't a hate forum so if you don't like Royale OCs take it somewhere else, please.

My OC Clover is the Princess of Magic. She was ascended after battling and defeating an evil mage, Iceheart the Sorcerer who wanted to bring an eternal winter over Equestria.

post-10207-0-56609700-1477505552_thumb.png

Kronos is sort of "royalty" in his culture. In his culture, your social status is based on how much your military value is worth, and since he's the second child of the most powerful family in the culture, he's considered to be equal to a prince in terms of royalty. So, yeah, Kronos is royalty based on a cultural technicality.

Well sorta... He's no King, but eventually in his days he will be.... persuaded by a demigoddess who refers to herself as an Empress among her group of ponies. Snowflake eventually becomes one of her favorites, and is given power over her folk, but that's as close to royalty as it gets.

...In a way.

However, she isn't what you'd call a princess or queen, but rather the main leader of the wolf pack she lives with. I suppose the other wolves do see her as a sort of a princess or queen, but she doesn't fall under one through pony standards. It's a bit difficult for me to explain well, so I suppose you could consider a high ranked pony in her own way.

Not royalty (in fact, anti-royalty), though Regent does take the world at some point.

A regent is a temporary ruler when the rightful one is either too young or incapacitated. That said, Regent does it through illicit means and is really just an usurper with a curious name. Think Dr. Doom.

Where powerful villains have failed, the underestimated one, weak in magic but strong in mind, prevails. Maybe I can get that fanfic finished one day...

I have one. His name is Rainbow Storm and he was born before Nightmare Moon was banished to the Moon and he grew up in a town that was wiped out by changelings when he was 15. He was held by Chrysalis for 5 years before he escaped and hid in the Everfree Forest.

Techno Universal was the original creator of equestria but he also has his own empire on another planet called TRONEON. He also has to watch over equestria so he can keep his evil brother Herobrien at bay. Mostly he is hiding away in his secret underground lab in equestria. :)

Edited by Techno Universal

I received a mixed Alicorn OC from an art cross over event, I've done nothing with her so far mainly due to me not thinking of something she could be that is not that outlandish I aim to change that in time but the image is cool nonetheless.

post-35804-0-04944900-1477830753_thumb.jpg