Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Does Gloriosa Daisy hate spas?

HorsesandMOARGaloar

When Rarity mentioned that she wanted to take weekly trips to the spa, Gloriosa (as Gaea Everfree) got very angry after hearing of it, for it reminded her of Filthy Rich's proposed spa that might have replaced her camp.

So it made me wonder: is it that because of what Filthy Rich does, that Gloriosa hates spas, and would never even want to visit one? Or was it just only during her temporary Gaea Everfree-fuelled rage to protect her camp?

She's probably just angry about Spas because of Filthy Rich threatening to shut down the camp to build one, I imagine she might have reacted angrily to the idea even without the magic corrupting her because of that situation, but I doubt she hates spas in general.

You can blame Filthy Rich for this. He wanted to turn the camp into a spa resort that could line his "pockets with more money than this camp ever could". In his eyes, he was all about making money at the expense of Gloriosa given how she was forced to beg for more time.

I think it's just because of Filthy Rich. She would probably like to go to a spa without the threat of losing her camp.

I agree with AlbaTross. She probably only didn't like spas at the moment because of Filthy Rich.