Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc OOC USS Luna

Mentis Soliloquy

Well, just thought I would let you know. Problem fixed for now. Hopefully for good. Am back and still waiting.

@everyone

Turns out wasn't fixed. Am now back and still waiting for my time to enter. Please let me know when.

Oh at first I thought it was a boat and I was going to have Draco as the ships entertainer/singer.

Hahaha, no, no it is on a star ship.

I'm not very knowledgable in star trek any how sorry

Neither are a few in this RP, heck I have to read up on things at times, if you're interested just keep and eye out. 

(edited)

Besides, there would need to be made available a way for me to join now. However, unless I was already either on my way to the ship or hadn't yet joined star fleet academy and had somehow found a way to be apart of the klingon empire, which would have required me to make use of my natural abilities, so that i could have been already on the klingon ship. However, of I had already found a ship like the klingons to find my way home. I wouldn't have had the desire to join star fleet and thus my role would have never been apart of this RP.

So, with that information, I have decided to leave it up to the GM, of the RP, to determine when I can join in. I have also agreed to wait. If anypony needs Star Trek help. I am a trekkie. I know lots about the series personally. I once had a signed pic from William Shatner, aka Kirk, himself.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora