Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you use Colgate?

leonbrony17

I use sensitive toothpaste. I'm using this at the moment as it was on sale:

Arm-and-Hammer-Sensitive-Toothpaste.png

I brush twice a day. I used to be a bit of a tit and wouldn't always brush at night, I would forget. I force myself to remember now as I'm prone to cavities. 

• Brohoof 1

I brush my Teeth when My Mom's Boyfriend told me to Brush my Teeth and then Went to Bed, Maybe I should have do it every day.

and Yes I use Colgate Toothpaste now.

Edited by Zachary

Hey there, @@leonbrony17

Because this thread seems to be asking a bit more of a general question, I have gone ahead and moved it to General Discussion. Also, I have altered its title to give it a bit more context.

Thank you.

• Brohoof 1

I don't brush my teeth. I just use mouthwash, since modern toothbrushes can and do damage the enamel.

I do, however, use colgate mouthwash.

I don't brush my teeth. I just use mouthwash, since modern toothbrushes can and do damage the enamel.

I do, however, use colgate mouthwash.

You should really start brushing as well.

http://askthedentist.com/can-rinsing-with-listerine-mouthwash-replace-brushing/

Doesn't your breath smell bad? (I'm not being a dick, I'm just asking) When I had my wisdom teeth removed I couldn't open my mouth very wide at all. My face swelled loads. I basically had to only use mouthwash. Brushing with my regular toothbrush was next to impossible. My breath stank. I had to buy a children's toothbrush in the end as it was less painful/easier to brush.

I use Colgate on occasion although I will use other brands depending on factors such as price, availability, and being fickle for example.

You should really start brushing as well.

http://askthedentist.com/can-rinsing-with-listerine-mouthwash-replace-brushing/

Doesn't your breath smell bad? (I'm not being a dick, I'm just asking) When I had my wisdom teeth removed I couldn't open my mouth very wide at all. My face swelled loads. I basically had to only use mouthwash. Brushing with my regular toothbrush was next to impossible. My breath stank. I had to buy a children's toothbrush in the end as it was less painful/easier to brush.

My breath actually smells fine usually. I use a tongue brush, as well. The tongue is what usually facilitates the growth of bacteria that cause bad breath, not the teeth. Also, eating foods that help remove plaque from teeth helps. Such foods include apples, celery, carrots, and more.

• Brohoof 1