Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 7 Starlight and gang

Lil Pip

I think Discord could try helping in Trixie's act now that they are friends, then a conflict might briefly occur for an episode between Starlight and Discord to see who helps Trixie more, and Starlight and Discord may bond more by the end of it and hopefully Trixie's show becomes a little cooler. I hope they can do a show where she is redeemed, and the audience is chill with her. 

I was actually hoping for Discord to interact with Zephyr Breeze in the future, but a Trixie-Discord episode might be interesting to see! Turn a gag into an actual thing, just like Spike and Big Mac hanging out!

• Brohoof 1

I just really hope they appear in a decent amount of episodes together. I know I should be counting my blessings that the show returns to prominently featuring the Mane 6 again, but if they're going to be the main characters in the finale (again), I want more reason to support them. Remember, if Super Mario were a TV show, you wouldn't give Mario only 2 or 3 episodes (out of 20) before Peach gets kidnapped by Bowser. Conversely, giving Peach all the other episodes would make it hard to relate to her afterwards once she's kidnapped. You can see the parallels with the Mane 6 and Starlight's gang, can't you?

• Brohoof 1

If they can get both John DeLancie and Kathleen Barr together like they did for the season finale, they could easily have both Discord and Trixie interact in new ways that would further their respective character developments.

I like this idea a lot. Starlight and her "gang" had such great chemistry together. The way they all played off each other was comedy gold! We need more "Dungeons and Discord-esque" episodes anyways. Here's hoping Season 7 gives us more glorious magic shows with a touch of chaos thrown in  :umad:.

I would like to see more of Thorax again and I would like to see what the changeling kingdom is up to after the events of the finale.

That may be the premise of the season 7 premiere.

The finale also made me realize that Discord and Trixie have some great chemistry together and I would definitely watch an episode featuring just those two and whatever conflicts would arise out of their personalities clashing.

• Brohoof 1

I want to see Starlight interacting with the other members of the Mane Six more. We got a lot of Starlight and Twilight interacting, but not enough of Starlight interacting with the likes of Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie and Rarity.

• Brohoof 2

I want to see Starlight interacting with the other members of the Mane Six more. We got a lot of Starlight and Twilight interacting, but not enough of Starlight interacting with the likes of Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie and Rarity.

^ This.

If they really want to keep Starlight around as a member of the main cast, this needs to be a priority for making her actually fit in and become accepted.

And I am always up for having Trixie return since she is one of my favorite characters. Her interactions with Discord were priceless, and I would not mind seeing more of them.

• Brohoof 2

I would love to see more episodes of Starlight and Co. Any pairing of the characters in that group, I would love to see an episode based on. Pair them with the mane 6 and have some good interactions, not Mane 6 only.

I'd love to see more of them together. Starlight and Trixie are great together already, and with Discord in the mix they're even better. I'd like it if the episode wouldn't focus on a conflict within their group, though. I think that's been done enough with the Mane 6 and the CMC.