Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Future Of Equestria Girls

TwilightPomegranate

I feel like some things need to be said about the future of these movies. I myself have some strong thoughts about what it will be like in the future of Equestria Girls.

- For one, I'd say that Sci-Twi would probably replace Twilight Sparkle in the movies. It's possibly true and I hope it happens. Because I want to see more of Sci-Twi in 2017!

- I also think that it might end up stopping at a movie about everyone's graduation. And probably 2 years later, a new franchise of MLP comes out. I hope it's as good as this one!

- Third, I think that the city that the Mane Six live in will change. Like, a new school or something. Even though it does focus on the ponies/girls, I want to see more places in background!

- And lastly, I hope we get some new characters. Like Starlight Glimmer, I feel like she'd probably be the next Sunset Shimmer. And I hope to see Moon Dancer as well in the franchise.

So those are just my four little opinions. What do you think would happen? Please tell me! I would love to hear some of everyone's opinions! Bye!!

:wub:  :wub:

If we are to see some more characters from MLP FIM into EQG, I want to see the human world version of Zecora.

The latest movie was called Legend of Everfree and she still didn't show up.

The character even has her own EQG doll, so why isn't she showing up in the movies?

Since we have three specials coming next year as opposed to another movie, expectations have to be slightly altered to accommodate this change. I stil want to see Sunset reconcile with Princess Celestia, and perhaps the last of the specials could address this in some way as the other two are likely to focus on the aftermath of Legend of Everfree. That crack in the portal is definitely going to play a significant role in where things go from here.