Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Should there have been a spin-off with dinosaurs?

ManaMinori

Back in IDW's Reflections arc, there was a scene with Starswurl and Sunbutt going through the mirror, and encountering a Fluttershy who was a T Rex. Could a spin-off with the mane 6 and Spike being dinosaurs (and remaining a dragon) have been done, in effort to appeal to the demographic of young boys?

• Brohoof 1

Is there any logical or story-fluid reason to support this idea?

No. 

Is it a really good idea and should we throw all our money and enthusiasm into the idea immediately? 

Absolutely. 

Anything involving dinosaurs should be approved by default.

If there is a episode of that, the title will mostly likely be " The land before Equestria. "

Everydino lived peacefully in Prequestria, the land was ruled over by 2 sisters... make that 1 sister, note: never make your princess a t-rex. 

However, their is a threat to Equestria as the evil Mr Meteor is on his way to flatten the lands and wipe out dinokind, it's up to Twilisaurus and the her friend to bond together to destroy the... *Boom* correction, WAS up to twilisaurus to save Equestria. Lesson learned kiddos, magical elements don't work on giant space rocks

It would be a rather interesting change definitely worth watching at least once though making it work would be very difficult as dinosaurs aren't the cutest creatures and cuteness is a key feature in Mlp though it might depend on your personal opinion of what's cute

• 4 weeks later...

not dinosaurs, but some years ago i thought about an spin-off of the dragons. my little dragon xD it was with spike and some new dragon friends of him.

it was before that episode with the princess dragon and so, so i guess my dream came true for an episode  :wub:

Edited by Tropico