Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

S7 in April.

CastletonSnob

The new season, a time for all of us to join on the adventures of the Mane 7.

Hopefully Moondancer would make another appearance we haven't heard of her since Season 5 Episode 12 (although she made a cameo in Season 5 Episode 25)

(edited)

Hasbro is really dropping the ball.

Well, Season 6's teaser trailer didn't appear until early March last year. So this year, it'll probably be by the end of March or early April, depending on the official release date, which should be announced by at least next week. Furthermore, Discovery Family is currently airing Season 5 episodes on weekends. By current trends, here's what they're going to air:

March 11-12: Season 5 episodes 3-11

March 18-19: Season 5 episodes 12-20

March 25-26: Season 5 episode 21 - Season 6 episode 3

April 1-2: Season 6 episodes 4-12

April 8-9: Season 6 episodes 13-21

April 15-16: Season 6 episodes 22-26

So, Season 7 will premiere either on the weekend of April 15 or April 22 (probably April 22, to my knowledge).

Edited by FirePuppy
  • Brohoof 2

post-36168-0-13714300-1486530486_thumb.png

Any day now when we receive more info. It would probably be around the same time as Season Six, so around mid to late April. Hopefully we get some new info soon. I want to see what they will do with Chrysalis and the new Changelings.They look adorable! :wub:
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

March 11-12: Season 5 episodes 3-11

March 18-19: Season 5 episodes 12-20

March 25-26: Season 5 episode 21 - Season 6 episode 3

April 1-2: Season 6 episodes 4-12

April 8-9: Season 6 episodes 13-21

April 15-16: Season 6 episodes 22-26

So, Season 7 will premiere either on the weekend of April 15 or April 22 (probably April 22, to my knowledge).

WOAH knowing that they are airing S6 timming it with S7 premiere makes me so much hyped. THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!!!1!

early february I planned to watch the whole show again before S7 but im at S1 episode 19 LMAO i wont make it im not a marathon-show guy

I want to see what they will do with Chrysalis and the new Changelings.They look adorable!

YES please! I would like to see it but not as S7 premiere tho. Want the premiere to be a new thing <333

but if its gonna be something filler like S6 premiere then yes, bring me the new changelings in episode 1  :love:

Edited by Tropico

(edited)

maybe the title is actually "No title for this episode"?

This is correct. The writers made such a terrible episode that there were no words to describe the massacre of an episode they had just produced. So they simply put "No title for this episode"

Edited by Firedog
  • Brohoof 3

I had a feeling that it would premiere around this time because the last two seasons also premiered on Easter weekend. But it is nice to know a defenitive date for the season's premiere.

From Derpynews.com: http://mlp.derpynews.com/zap2it-lists-the-season-7-premiere-date-as-april-15th/

attachicon.gifseason7date.PNG

No time, episode title, or synopsis yet, but at least we now have a date. DFC always puts out its monthly highlights in the first few weeks of the month before, so we should get all the specifics soon.

Sweet! However, though this is great news, there is already currently a thread about season 7 starting in April and I have decided to merge this one with it.
  • Brohoof 1

From Derpynews.com: http://mlp.derpynews.com/zap2it-lists-the-season-7-premiere-date-as-april-15th/

attachicon.gifseason7date.PNG

No time, episode title, or synopsis yet, but at least we now have a date. DFC always puts out its monthly highlights in the first few weeks of the month before, so we should get all the specifics soon.

Only a month and a few days! New info means that we will be getting more details soon!  Too bad no titles yet, but I can wait. 

(edited)

And I can't wait until April 16th! When the torrent for the first episode comes out because I don't have cable! woo!

(For real though, totally hyped!)

Edited by digit112
  • Brohoof 3