Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

S7 in April.

CastletonSnob

Season 5 started in early April and Season 6 started in late March, so this is roughly when I expected this season to come.

I hope that means we get some kind of trailer or teaser soon.

Edited by cmarston1

Season 5 started in early March and Season 6 started in late April, so this is roughly when I expected this season to come.

I hope that means we get some kind of trailer or teaser soon.

I think we'll get one next week at the Toy Fair. 

• Brohoof 1

I'm really excited for the new season. I'm glad we were given the month of which the season would premier. I wonder if they would play the premier at BABScon this year. That's if season 7 starts around that time. If so, then I would look forward to reacting to it with everyone at the convention. These two months will make the wait feel like it's taking forever. It will definitely be worth the wait, in the end. 

About where I expected it, hoping we hear more about the details so far(like head writer and such) as a lot of the info we've gotten hasn't instilled much hope in me honestly

Well, I look forward to it. I just hope I find a good site to stream watch the episodes as they air, since I no longer have premium access to the Discovery Family channel. Because posting in the show discussion on an episode during its premiere has always been my favorite and most active thing to do on this website; it helps get me back in the typing mood.

• Brohoof 1

Oh my god. New Season, Wrestlemania 33 and the release of Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 for the PS4 are all happening in the same time span.

Summer is starting early this year, because it's getting hot. :P

• Brohoof 4

I will say that's "excellent" news that we have the 7th season of ponies that will be in April (I thought I expected this season in March)! It would be after Good Friday and on the Easter weekend for the 3rd time in a row, I'll try to get the premiere date of the season with the first two episodes right on my first try.

I'm excited about this, hopefully Starlight gets a major role for this in the premiere and not just shoved out of the way so the Mane 6 can get credit for nothing.

I'm more interested in seeing how they bring closure to the events of To Where and Back Again since the finale left a lot of questions behind, so the Season 7 premiere has a lot to fill to link itself and the finale together and see how the events with Chrysalis have affected the Mane Six and Royal Family since this is the second time they've been outsmarted by her, and it nearly lead Equestria to ruin even more than what happened back in A Canterlot Wedding.

• Brohoof 1

I'm more interested in seeing how they bring closure to the events of To Where and Back Again since the finale left a lot of questions behind, so the Season 7 premiere has a lot to fill to link itself and the finale together and see how the events with Chrysalis have affected the Mane Six and Royal Family since this is the second time they've been outsmarted by her, and it nearly lead Equestria to ruin even more than what happened back in A Canterlot Wedding.

I think the Royal Family and Mane Six will watch their back more often since they were unaware of Chrysalis' plan and their capture until Starlight freed them, not to mention that she will probably be honored for what she did in the finale like a statue or a painted glass or something, I think she'll have more of a role considering that we have a new logo, but we'll have to see.

• Brohoof 2

Season 7 might be the BEST season in the series, so it'll be worth the wait! :D Then again, it could also be the worst, we'll won't know till it comes! :3 Most of the writing staff this season are new, so it'll go either way!

• Brohoof 3

not to mention that she will probably be honored for what she did in the finale like a statue or a painted glass or something, I think she'll have more of a role considering that we have a new logo, but we'll have to see.

I hope so! Starlight deserves that and more ♥♥♥ Queen of the New Mane 7 forever

• Brohoof 2