mega thread What is your sexuality ?

DashingRainbow36

@Twilight Sniper

Films sometimes captures it, but trust me once you have the right person, every kiss is the best for you.

Just a matter if finding that right person :P 

• Brohoof 2

fdfdsa fd d asd adf  23r2r r2

Edited by plzremoveaccountfdfd

Agreed. and unfortunately, I haven't found that person yet ( :( )

To add to this, I haven't even kissed yet. I never got to that point. I guess I'm too skinny nerdy (and in a way) disgusting. Contrary to seemingly popular belief, love doesn't (and shouldn't) matter on the PHYSICAL appearance of the person. But it is true that most rural people in Southeast Texas don't date nerds, but date football players and ranch hands. Or in my case moreso, cheerleaders and farm girls.

Edited by Twilight Sniper
  • Brohoof 1

Because it's been a while and the last time I was a bit indirect. First, I want to point out that too many people get pansexuality wrong and same with bisexuality I have often corrected people and honestly gave up a while ago. But whatever, there is a difference it's just so little that people mix it up so yeah it's better to look it up and it's up to you what you identify as.

Anyway, I'm bisexual I go both ways.

funny-avengers-like-a-boss.gif

• Brohoof 2

@Doc.Volt Thanks, i really wonderd actually! But when i am drunk i start singing or start copying voices from MLP. But in about 10 days my giverment says:NOPE! You must be 18 too drink because when ur 16 or 17 when you drink, you will die or end up in a coma.

Awh man I'm so gonna hate that law. I just became 16 and then gov. is like, stop drinking this instant. You got to taste what it's like for 3 months now stop!

@Doc. Volt

Girls kiss better then boys...but i never kissed a boy so....... Just my opinion

XD how can you know girls kiss better if you never kissed a boy, haha. Don't mind me I'm jus kidding

OT: Yeah I'm straight myself, never thought like that about boys and probably never will. I'm fine with boys or girls who aren't. I even respect them, it's just not really my thing ^_^

Ugh, im leaving myself down now as Bisexual for good, I can't deny it, play with it as I like the attraction for both sexes is definitely there :)  Not changing my mind again :P

Though I lean towards mares 

Edited by Skylar
  • Brohoof 1

Only 57% of the people here are straight?  Yo, I was not expecting that.   I was expecting it to be somewhere near 90% or something. Just an observation though. 

I am straight though.  I would only want a relationship with a girl.  

I am proud to be bi! I love guys and gals <3 All around love lol  :wub:

Going to have to give that a brohoof :P

Edited by Skylar

I'm definitely straight. I don't have any interest in going out with dudes.

But, I don't have anything against them. If you're bi, gay, or anything like that, that's cool, guys :) You're all cool people to me.

lol thanks I was reading your previous post... lol I get what you mean by liking both but preferring one, I think as 'bi' that is normal and changes?

Yeah I see to change my mind a fair bit, I can't really say though never really experiencing anything with the same sex :P  But the attractions always been there so *shrugs* xD  But yeah I guess it can go either way over time :) 

BI BRONIES FTW!!!!! But in all seriousness, no matter what you're sexuality, you are amazing. You just keep on being you ;)

But we have to remember, we're all gay for braeburn xD

• Brohoof 3