Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What is your sexuality ?

DashingRainbow36

I'm confused about my sexuality. I'm a guy and think I would rather be with a girl... But the fact that I have never been together with absolutely nobody has somehow shifted my views on the topic.

Who cares who you are together with as long as you love that person and they love you back?

Don't know what some of the terms mean(Heterosexual.) But i'm straight. Sure, a lot of girls have been (EXTREMELY) mean to me over the years, but my preference still stands. Though i've met others of different preference and their pretty awesome! But unlike most men i've met. Women aren't pieces of meat to be tossed around. I guess thats why i'm straight. I want to be the first man to show that not all men are disgusting perverts who drink, do drugs and have sex with every girl in sight. 

(edited)

I am bisexual.

I feel attracted to both male and female genders.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

He look!

It's my three favorite colors! :D

Anyways, I am proud of my sexuality.

Wohoo go gogogogo! ... :/ it's unfair, the pansexuality flag is much better....

pansexuality_199x138.jpg

Don't know If I've ever really posted in here, even though I did vote in the poll. Im Bisexual, don't see a reason to restrict myself to one sex when I could be enjoying the company of both sexes. Im more of an emotional attachment kinda guy, rather then sexual attachment.

Oh, I know.

...Hue.

Edited by Jokuc

(edited)

I've questioned my sexuality several times in the last year or so, but I came to the conclusion that I an indeed straight.

Edit: I still support LGBT rights though.

Edited by Omega Centauri
  • Brohoof 1

Why are all the crazy women never single!!!

img-2795461-2-Angry_Pinkie_Pie.gif

owell,guess ill date the manwitch :comeatus:

I lol'd :lol:

Anyway, still very much heterosexual here, girls are hawt mmmkay :blush:

• Brohoof 1

I am Pansexual.

All my friends are gay. Actually, most people I tend to hang out with are gay.((Well, over half of them, but not all)))) I've only ever dated one person before and that ended badly. ((She cheated on me with this guy Tyler  :( , but my friends then proceeded to verbally beat the shit out of her))

Anyway, I don't really care who I date ((although I do have a slight preference for girls.))

Bisexual, but actually I identify more with Demisexual.

"A demisexual is someone who does not experience sexual attraction unless the form a strong emotional connection with someone."

Figured I'd update here since my sexuality seems to have shifted since I last posted, but I now believe I'm mildly bisexual. Or, at the very least, heavily bicurious. If I had to guess where I'd fall on the famous Kinsey scale (can't be arsed to actually take the test at the moment), I'm guessing I'd fall at about a 1.5, 2 at most. Meaning, the scope of homosexual behavior I'd engage in, as well as exactly whom I'd engage in it with, is extremely limited. I'm still far more attracted to women, and my interest in a truly committed relationship is restricted to the fairer sex, so...for all intents and purposes, I'm still basically straight. Just willing to experiment, is all. :P

• Brohoof 2

Hetero, though not really interested in dating. Unless someone comes along and is just my type, then I think I'll wait for some time.