mega thread What is your sexuality ?

DashingRainbow36

Putting myself down as Bicurious, never done stuff with a guy and really only looking for a female relationship though I can't lie and say there is no attraction towards the same sex in quite a few cases, because there is :P 

• Brohoof 1

I don't know how many times to posted on this thread but i will again XD

I am Bisexual and i always will be because i don't care what gender i go out with, As long as they will love me

post-19020-0-87970100-1392744687_thumb.gif

I'm a girl who's into guys. Though on the Kinsey scale I'd say I'm like a 1 xD 

As a girl I might only be into guys but some girls are hot! haha 

Honestly I think it'd be strange if there were any person who can't think of one person who is attractive to them and the same gender... at least a little bit. 

One day I was talking to a very close, brotherly, male friend and he was telling me about this new kid and I asked "Oooo is he hot?" jokingly and he got super serious and said "I don't know" Then I had a long conversation with him about sexuality and how just because you think someone is attractive doesn't mean you're gay. Seriously though, I asked "Brad Pitt?" and he was like "Ehh idk" Eventually I got him to admit that James Franco is "decent" lol

That's such bologna! Maybe you dont want to get physical with your own gender but you can certainly tell if one is attractive or not. Geez it is like some people think they have to be 100% hetero

I don't think anyone is full blown hetero or homo

Edited by ~Glimmer Bloom~

@@~Master~ Button Mash, From the wiki link you linked me... "Today, many sexologists see the Kinsey scale as relevant to sexual orientation but not comprehensive enough to cover all sexual identity issues. They suggest that sexual identity involves at least three different spectra, sexual orientation being only one of them (two others being biological sex and gender identity)"

Meaning as your wiki link says this would not be efficient.

I already answered this a while back and answered straight but now I am not so sure that is the case. I have pretty much always liked the ladies so that hasn't changed but what has changed is certain thoughts I haven't had since my teenage years are starting to come back. I saw this video of this guy taking matters into his own hands when I was um looking for stuff (not that kind but still NSFW) and well lets just say I followed his lead. The weird part about is I don't really have an interesting in pursuing a romantic or sexual relationship with another man but a nagging part of me to suck a certain part of a mans body if you know what I mean just to see what it is like. I am not the least big embarrassed or ashamed about this as I am who I am regardless but am a little confused I am keeping my vote the same for now because I can't really tell if I am bisexual or just a bit curious. Has anyone else experienced this?

(edited)

#HeteroHeroes

Btw I'm too lazy to read through all 98 pages of the thread, can someone explain to me what a "pansexual" is?

EDIT: nvm, wikipedia covered it :P

Edited by ponypowa96
  • Brohoof 1