mega thread What is your sexuality ?

DashingRainbow36

I was going to vote other for abstinent. I'm in no way looking for any kind of relationship right now, and I don't ever plan on being in one again. My heart and trust was broken way beyond repair... more like shattered. However, asexual isn't me because deep down I still hope to find my soulmate. I was bisexual and I was in a committed relationship with a woman some time back, but we drifted apart and I found her less than appealing even though she was quite beautiful. I voted for heterosexual. Genitals matter.

If you think finding someone is hard when youre straight, then you have no idea how much worse it is to be gay :P

It's easier for me to get along better with the same gender. Well, it's worse for me because of the problems I face that make it harder. Most gay people I find to be happy and I'm friends with them better than I would a straight person.

• Brohoof 1

I deleted my old vote of heterosexual. For a long time I had been mulling it over, and for the most part it was true. However, I'm bisexual, there can be no doubt. I'd say I'm about 50/50 on that. I even had a sexual encounter with a male friend of mine recently (a first for me) and enjoyed it. Time to be honest with myself about it as well as everyone else. I'm not totally straight, it would seem. x)

7290760.jpg

Also, 50/50? Bitch that wasn't the ratio you told me last night~

• Brohoof 4

I consider myself straight but I've had attractions to the same sex multiple times, so I don't really put a label on it. I do know that if I come across a person with a certain kind of personality, I would probably be into them regardless of their gender.

Edited by DashieDoo
  • Brohoof 2

Alright, let compromise with 70/30. I'm still in a state of flux though, so don't expect it to hold constant. :P

I personally don't believe the perfect Kinsey 3 exists. People have preferences, it's a fact of life. Whether it be games, shows, drinks, food, etc. Even body type and sex organs.

And if you don't know what a Kinsey 3 is:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinsey_scale

• Brohoof 1

I consider myself straight but I've had attractions to the same sex multiple times, so I don't really put a label on it.

At the core of reality and science, this is how it is with everyone. Sexuality is complicated as fuck (*InsertSnickeringAudience.avi*), you cannot put a label on it, because '100% straight' and '100% gay' don't really exist. Even the straightest guy or girl has or could have same sex attractions in certain circumstances, likewise with gay people and the opposite sex. The only real factors are how far you lean towards one or the other, creating the simplicfication/illusion of 'being straight' or 'being gay'. Those who lean anything more towards nuetral are labeled as 'bi', and then there are other branches like pansexual, asexual, etc, which have their own factors.

Alright, let compromise with 70/30. I'm still in a state of flux though, so don't expect it to hold constant. :P

Good boy. And we'll see. You know what you prefer, now that you've been shown~

• Brohoof 3

A Metrosexual Bi-Romantic male! ^_^ 

Although I prefer women but I also like men too, sexuality is a weird and complicated subject matter it took me like 5-6 years to figure it out but I'm proud of who I am c: 

I do believe your social surrounding and the influence of others around you majorly plays a role in deciding who you are.

• Brohoof 2

Hm, I'm still unsure.  :o

I like boys, but I think I like girls too..

But I think I'm more of the personality that makes me fall in love then the looks..

Idk what sexuality that is, but okay.

I don't even know if I have the ability to know my sexuality,

because most people say that I'm too young to already know it.  >_>

like omfg why

EDIT:

and i actually want to be a boy sometimes, because i don't feel like i belong to the girls sometimes..

Edited by Fricklefrackle
  • Brohoof 1

I personally don't believe the perfect Kinsey 3 exists. People have preferences, it's a fact of life. Whether it be games, shows, drinks, food, etc. Even body type and sex organs.

And if you don't know what a Kinsey 3 is:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinsey_scale

I've seen it before. The 50/50 thing was more of a joke with Chaotic Discord than anything. Goes back to something we've talked about extensively. x)

• Brohoof 1

Hm, I'm still unsure.  :o

I like boys, but I think I like girls too..

But I think I'm more of the personality that makes me fall in love then the looks..

Idk what sexuality that is, but okay.

I don't even know if I have the ability to know my sexuality,

because most people say that I'm too young to already know it.  >_>

like omfg why

EDIT:

and i actually want to be a boy sometimes, because i don't feel like i belong to the girls sometimes..

I can sort of relate to that. I don't wanna be a boy tho, but I'd rather be around boys than around girls.. I don't feel like one of the girls as well. And you're not too young. If you know it you know it. But I also sort of still have my doubts.. You know you like someone when you meet them. Personality is definitely the most important thing! For me it doesn't really matter if it's a boy or a girl, but I'm more into boys.. I haven't met a girl yet who I really fell for. But I'm sure it's possible. 

• Brohoof 1

Can I clear something up? Even though there's probably a group of people that just say, and want to believe that they changed their sexuality, it's most probably a fluent thing that changes over time, not quickly, but it does. Even though people claim it, to be only in the genes, I believe that environmental influence plays a part in it too.

Hence, why I don't label myself sexually.

• Brohoof 1

Actually, i don't have anything against guys, and i act KINDA gay too. Meh, not really, i just have nothing against beein a bit closer to a friend, who's a boy.

But just like Digibrony said once in a Horsecast, it's all about attraction, the question here is "Are you gonna get that boner, when they're naked?"

And for me, that's just a complete no. I just can't be attracted to it.

I'm more into females/mares, but i still have nothing against males in that way, but just like i said earlier, i can't be attracted to males, so i guess i'm hetro.

Well, that was long analyzing.

Edited by FizzyGreen

I'm straight (I think), and I don't have much else to say about it.

Oh yeah, and apparently I have an unwritten obligation to point out that I support gay rights or something. Everyone else is doing it.

Oh yeah, and apparently I have an unwritten obligation to point out that I support gay rights or something. Everyone else is doing it.

I'm not trying to call you out, so much as thank you for pointing this out. I feel like there's something weird going on here where if you identify as "straight" then you have to point out that you support gays? We're all just people.

I'm not sure if it's straight-shaming or gay-shaming, but no one of any sexuality should feel like just because someone is straight or gay that they hate/dislike/disagree with people of other sexualities unless explicitly stated. /endrant

So thanks for pointing this out. fiKddZt.png

• Brohoof 1

I used to identify as lesbian but I have absolutely no idea any more. I still prefer girls I guess. But my fetishes are more important to my sexuality than whether my partner is male or female. I'd prefer to date someone that shares my fetishes regardless of their gender in a hypothetical situation where everyone's personality is also ideal. But if that's not possible, I'd prefer girls sexually.

I'm confused by my sexuality. I like girls, yet I like guys who act feminine. I'm a little bit misogynist of women from abuse and negative reactions and I get along with guys much easier, meanwhile girls tend to misunderstand my politeness as flirting and often over-analyze me. Guys understand how I feel completely, yet when I try to explain to women how I feel, it's from a different perspective. If it were possible to not be attracted to both without being depressed, I would do it. I want to move away from where I live because I think it's just the area of people around me are not worth it. I may be confused since I lack being loved by any gender. Women do not pay any attention to me. I've been bullied by women more than guys so it's only natural to dislike them from my experience.