Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What is your sexuality ?

DashingRainbow36

it bugs me when people have generic/non gender specific avatars, doesnt mention their gender, and only says what gender they like, because tbh, that accomplishes nothing x3

• Brohoof 2

So I spent ages trying to think of a funny way to say I'm straight, I thought of trying to involve something to do with MLP then thought I couldn't really come up with something good enough, so "I'll just come out" with it (lol that was an accidental one ^_^) I'm straight.

it bugs me when people have generic/non gender specific avatars, doesnt mention their gender, and only says what gender they like, because tbh, that accomplishes nothing x3

you mean like if my avatar to the left was of a creature you couldn't tell was male or female or if the avatar creature is a different gender than the person's actual gender (sex part, not who/what they're attracted to) like if my avatar pic was a female character instead of a male, you wouldn't like it? :huh:

you mean like if my avatar to the left was of a creature you couldn't tell was male or female or if the avatar creature is a different gender than the person's actual gender (sex part, not who/what they're attracted to) like if my avatar pic was a female character instead of a male, you wouldn't like it? :huh:

thats not what im saying. immagine im a not as well known user with an obscure pic or none at all and i say this "im normally very shy and into girls" you could assume that shes a girl, but guys can be just as shy. as in, if the point was to inform others that you are homosexual/straight, then you kinda.... failed. see my point?

Edited by Elegron

thats not what im saying. immagine im a not as well known user with an obscure pic or none at all and i say this "im normally very shy and into girls" you could assume that shes a girl, but guys can be just as shy. as in, if the point was to inform others that you are homosexual/straight, then you kinda.... failed. see my point?

I know, right? I'm a guy who's been shy with strangers for most of my life, myself. And I recently came out to myself being homosexual.

I'm a lesbian. The first time I remember taking interest in girls was 3rd grade. I have been with men but honestly just didn't feel anything but living in a society where being gay is still hush hush in some parts makes life confusing as heck. I'm old enough now though to not care what anyone thinks anymore. 

Okay I'm not asexual.

Idk what sexuality I am...

I'm attracted to males, but I don't want to! I tried to get attracted to females a short bit ago and did not work that much...

If I am homosexual, then how do I change it? I don't want to be homosexual because I dislike the idea of it, I'd rather be with a female then male.

WHY THE HECK DO I HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS??!?!?!?

I'd say just relax and give it some time, you might just be curious about your sexuality. At first I didn't like the idea of being gay and I pushed it aside but after a while I got around to understanding who really am and what I really want in a relationship and finally accepted it. I'm gay and that's all there is to it. My advice to you is to just think about it some more, a lot of people question their sexuality, its perfectly normal. Remember do what makes you happy and what you really feel is right inside 

That's how I feel... Slowly easing up to being open with family about it.

That's the way to do it! Just ease it on slowly instead of bringing it up quickly, because they could react in a negative way (because of shock) as opposed to you slowly easing them into the idea that you are gay. 

• Brohoof 1

I'd say just relax and give it some time, you might just be curious about your sexuality. At first I didn't like the idea of being gay and I pushed it aside but after a while I got around to understanding who really am and what I really want in a relationship and finally accepted it. I'm gay and that's all there is to it. My advice to you is to just think about it some more, a lot of people question their sexuality, its perfectly normal. Remember do what makes you happy and what you really feel is right inside

If I am gay how do I change it?