Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What is your sexuality ?

DashingRainbow36

I totally forgot I already voted on this thread, since I haven't posted anything. Anyway, when I opened up the thread and saw my vote on "Heterosexual", I freaked out because I forgot it meant "straight". Oops!

So yeah, I'm heterosexual. I guess right now I'm almost asexual, since I don't want to fall in love right now at all! But I'm really just straight.

actually a more recent discovery about myself but im actually bisexual. though very weird one, still getting used to it or whatever. i thought i was just hetero my whole life since i was only ever interested in having relations with women. but it turns out there was one guy i was interested in as well o.0 

• Brohoof 3

I've had some slight, er, curiosities here and there, but nothing ever feels right in the end to me lol, unless it's towards the opposite sex. ^_^

So yeah, deep in my heart I've got no doubt I'm heterosexual. :rarity:

Sad that some of the heterosexuals here feel that they gotta say they're not homophobic/transphobic etc... :confused:

I wish we didn't live in a time where any stated preference has to come with an apology for the implied disfavor of all alternatives untaken, but it seems we do.

• Brohoof 8

Not really sure anymore, to be completely honest. I've recently started to realize that I might be bisexual, but I'm also not sure how much it matters. I've only ever had what I'd call romantic feelings for one person and I'm not in the right state to be looking for a relationship right now. Still, it's been pretty interesting thinking about all of this.

• Brohoof 4

Since last time I've posted on here, I've gotten a better idea about what my inclinations are like here.

So, I'm either bisexual, or pansexual. I prefer girls to boys, and I'm more likely to be bi rather than pan, though I haven't really got enough experience to know for sure.

• Brohoof 2

Im bisexual, attracted to both males and females both physically and emotionally. Honestly just lookin for someone I enjoy hanging out with, so gender doesn't matter.

• Brohoof 4

I'm straight but I do have gay and bi friends and there's nothing wrong with that.

Of course there's nothing wrong with that.

It's sad how many posts I see that say the same thing. :|

dunno if I posted here before, lmao. but I'm gay

• Brohoof 1