Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What is your sexuality ?

DashingRainbow36

Okay I'm not asexual.

Idk what sexuality I am...

I'm attracted to males, but I don't want to! I tried to get attracted to females a short bit ago and did not work that much...

If I am homosexual, then how do I change it? I don't want to be homosexual because I dislike the idea of it, I'd rather be with a female then male.

WHY THE HECK DO I HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS??!?!?!?

I actually felt just like this a few years ago... I honestly had this thought in the back of my mind that I don't really "want" to be gay... Though I still seemed to honestly kinda be more secretly attracted towards guys honestly I think... I'm only just now coming to terms really with the thought I really think I may not be straight... Though I totally get what you are going through Spikey. That was pretty much my exact thought-process in years previous.

Even still though, I'm really quite insecure and unsure about this kind of thing for myself... Not to mention all sorts of other stuff... .-.

I'm still saying at the moment for all intents and purposes I'm totally unsure of my sexuality though for now. :/

• Brohoof 1

Well I deleted my vote and revoted "unsure".

It's because I've been having serious confusion lately about my sexuality.

One moment I like girls and find guys unattractive.

The next it seems the complete the opposite.

Must be because of my current hormonal state because I'm still a teenager.

So I'll remain unsure for now.

• Brohoof 1

Well I deleted my vote and revoted "unsure".

It's because I've been having serious confusion lately about my sexuality.

One moment I like girls and find guys unattractive.

The next it seems the complete the opposite.

Must be because of my current hormonal state because I'm still a teenager.

So I'll remain unsure for now.

No harm in that. :) Pretty much sums up why I chose "unsure" as well. :v

• Brohoof 1

I am not really sure.

A few years ago, i would've outright said that i am a straight hetero. But lately, i found that there are traits in me, that kind of go into a bi direction.

I am not sure, i have to think about that more.

Straight. Never had any doubts about it.

Some of my bi and gay friends had similar situations to some people here questioning their sexuality. I am far from an expert on this but if like to share a blurb about how they felt. A lot of them felt pressured as they realized that they felt differently about certain people. Realizing that they liked people of their own sex or liked people of both. This is where I noticed that they felt like they felt like they wanted or had to be straight. But after finally realizing that it was the way they really felt, a fortunately open atmosphere at my school catalyzed them to willingly accept who they were and be ok with the fact they weren't what society necessarily demanded they be. I encourage anyone questioning who they like to not be scared of who they could be and not be afraid to discover.

I'm bisexual... bicurious? Honestly it's hard to tell at the moment, going through that phase.  :(

Edit: I'd say I'm bisexual, heh.  :catface:

Edited by Crimsonn
  • Brohoof 2

I'm bisexual.

I don't usually go telling people that I am nowadays, unless they ask, because apparently to some people, I can't classify as bi because I never had a girlfriend before. I've always been with guys, and girls just always saw me as their little sister more than anything. I see this unfair, though. Also because I don't have a heavier preference to one over another, I just know when I'm attracted to someone. Meh

• Brohoof 1

I can't really tell. I thought I was asexual because I wasn't interested into women OR men, but I thought about clopping and...well, you know what happened from there. I'm interested in ponies...uh...*ahem* in that way...but I'm not attracted to women.

EDIT: I've spent some time thinking about it. I am, indeed, heterosexual.

Edited by XTHPony
  • Brohoof 2

That's how I feel... Slowly easing up to being open with family about it.

Ive decided to stop caring and let anyone and anybody find out if they do ^^ I talk about my crush openly with all my friends =3

Its so liberating. I dont feel scared to be gay anymore.

• Brohoof 1

Ive decided to stop caring and let anyone and anybody find out if they do ^^ I talk about my crush openly with all my friends =3

Its so liberating. I dont feel scared to be gay anymore.

Not really scared of telling my friends, or even my sisters. Just my parents finding out about it, mostly. 

Everyone else, can either accept it, or not.. if they manage to find out. It's not gonna hurt me

• 2 weeks later...