Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your 'face things' need changing!

Jeric

So I'm here suffering through your oh so fun practical joke when I realized that there is a disturbing lack of me in the face-thing panel, okay. 

You have, oh wow, seven of that pretender-to-the-throne Rarity and NONE of me? Really? You all realize that if it wasn't for me Tirek would have destroyed our precious Equestria, right? 

Also, no Suri face thing, but you have THIS? The dog gets a face but I don't? Does anypony even use it?

:unsure:

You may want to rectify this injury. I'm the better rival!

(edited)

I think you're mistaken. This: :love: is the only "face-thing" the site needs. Let's just replace every emoticon with the prettiest princess.

:P

Edited by The Power of Love Compels You
  • Brohoof 3

11 minutes ago, Foxy Socks said:

They have also removed crackle and angry glimmy too. I imagine others have been lost for some reason.

Wait! So there's a chance for Suri to grace the screens? Oh great! I just referred to myself in third person. What am I, Trixie? 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Yeah, it definitely needs changing. I think 1 emoticon per pony would allow for more variety.

I count.

8 emoticons for Rarity

8 for Fluttershy

8 for Applejack

7 for Dash

6 for Twilight

6 for Pinkie

3 for Sunset

2 for Derpy

2 for Maud Pie

1 for Celestia

1 for Luna

1 for Cadence

1 for Spike

1 for Discord

1 for Apple Bloom

1 for Trixie

1 for Big Mac

1 for Spitfire

1 for Lyra

1 for the Diamond Dog

Edited by (-_-) Panzysoldat
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, The Power of Love Compels You said:

I think you're mistaken. This: :love: is the only "face-thing" the site needs. Let's just replace every emoticon with the prettiest princess.

:P

I think you misclicked and meant this: :orly:

We should hopefully get them back though.

• Brohoof 2

They're... still there. There's just not appearing in the editor list for unknown reasons. It's on the 'to be fixed' list. :(

3 hours ago, Fhaolan said:

They're... still there. There's just not appearing in the editor list for unknown reasons. It's on the 'to be fixed' list. :(

Yep. This is one of those threads that one instantly regrets after April Fools is over on MLPF. Now everyone thinks I want an emote of myself here. :derp:

The way emotes worked in the old version was wonky as hell too. Changing over from Discord only ones was a nightmare.