Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post your very first youtube video from your channel

Cl0udChaser

I don't have that channel anymore, but it was a minecraft letsplay recorded in 2011 (MC beta 1.5) when I was 9 years old, quality xD im sad i dont have it anymore :c 

I actually have two YouTube channels, this is the first video I posted on my MLP/NASCAR channel, I actually still have this video on my channel, and it's actually only like, a month old :lol: 

• Brohoof 1

My first actual video is technically my third video. This video was me testing Windows Movie Maker, and learning the ins and outs of video editing. This was such a long ass time ago, I think I was 15 when I made this... *cringes very hard*, man I've come a long way regarding editing skills, and video quality... Despite how much cringe this video brings me its my most popular video, more popular than all my videos combined.

Ahh, I really would rather not post this, but I'm gonna do it anyways...

My first video was a piano cover of the pokemon center theme from Diamond/Pearl. It was the morning version. I made a tiny mistake and sadly, got the attention of a parasprite whom I ended up blocking (and what's sadder was that he was a musician himself). Anyway, without further ado...

https://www.ponytube.com/watch?v=hCKeDpK4FRU

Edited by C. Thunder Dash

• 3 weeks later...

oooooh boy >.< 

well my current channel its this:

my old channel's one has a copyright strike on it for music, so here's the next one

and then my original channel has long since been removed due to cartoon copyright strikes - AMVs and the like. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...