Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi! I'm a British Brony/Pegasister.

Kalani.

28 minutes ago, TrotteurFuneste said:

How's the weather ????

The weather....The of so 'wonderful' weather. The constant rain even in some summer! That?

It's great, I like the rain and I guess I'm just used to it.:D

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Kalani. said:

The weather....The of so 'wonderful' weather. The constant rain even in some summer! That?

It's great, I like the rain and I guess I'm just used to it.:D

Meh...I know that feel...
So, Y DID U QUIT EUROP !?!? WE LOVD U ! COME BECK UK ! REGHT NOW !

• Brohoof 1

Just now, TrotteurFuneste said:

Meh...I know that feel...
So, Y DID U QUIT EUROP !?!? WE LOVD U ! COME BECK UK ! REGHT NOW !

I wanted to stay but no pony would let me! :(

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Cyniclese said:

Hi! What's it like being British? That might sound like a stupid question, but I live in America, and being British sounds so cool! The accents, the locations, you guys have Simon Cowell and great shows like Keeping Up Appearances, and those guards who stand near places and don't move or talk.

If I had to describe what it was like for me living in America, I'd say... it's like keeping up with the Jones's. A lot of people here (including me) are very focused on being "successful" (whatever that means) by making a lot of money.

ugh simon cowel really? hes become utter scum and barely a uk celeb anymore. We like our comedians more over here.  and please dont say james corden either. cant stand the guy. famous for doing one minor awful TV role. 

Being British isnt as cool as it sounds, not anymore now that Brexit is screwing everything up. I always find it so weird when other countries big up the UK. most of the time its a real dive and we're not very friendly in general. 

3 minutes ago, StormBlaze said:

ugh simon cowel really? hes become utter scum and barely a uk celeb anymore. We like our comedians more over here.  and please dont say james corden either. cant stand the guy. famous for doing one minor awful TV role. 

Being British isnt as cool as it sounds, not anymore now that Brexit is screwing everything up. I always find it so weird when other countries big up the UK. most of the time its a real dive and we're not very friendly in general. 

I do like comedians especially John Bishop and I wanted to stay in Europe. I hate Brexit! 

7 hours ago, Turquoise Tomorrow said:

Welcome! You have now been greeted by one of the youngest members on the forums! Also, hope you have a fun time here!

P.S since you're a fan of Twilight, you're now 10000% smarter than the normal human being.

Oh wow. I need that extra smartNess with my mock and real exams coming up. Thanks :)

23 minutes ago, Battenberg said:

Welcome to the forums Kalani, I hope you enjoy your time here :fluttershy:

I too am from the UK, from Lincoln in the East Midlands :) It's nice to see another fellow Brit join the forums.

post-39275-0-61424400-1474679703_thumb.png

Have a free hug on me :kindness:

*accepts free hug* I live like on the opposite side of the country from you in Wigan,Greater Manchester. 

Hello Kalani, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..    :)

• Brohoof 1