Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

For being his favorite princess, Pipsqueak doesn't spend much time with Luna

ManaMinori

Has anyone noticed this, or is it just me? Pipsqueak admitted to Luna being his favorite Princess, in "Nightmare Night", but yet in all of Luna's episodes from them on, she doesn't really  share screentime with him. Should Pip and Luna get their own episode?

Edited by Nightmare Muffin

im fine with letting the fandom fill in the blanks rather than the show staff. maybe having them together in the background at one point could be an interesting nod, but i don't think it would be worth an entire episode.

7 hours ago, Yamet said:

I fail to see how it's weird. A princess probably has better things to do than hang around with children.

yet look at how much time she spends with the cmc

I don't find it weird at all. Pipsqueak is a little kid and he favors Princess Luna for ... reasons. When you were a kid didn't you have preferences for a particular superhero for example? Like "Oh man, the Justice League, so badass. Superman is clearly the best!" then your friend butts in, "No way Batman is the coolest!" etc.

That is the way the Princesses appear to the common folk in Equestria. It's not a matter of Pipsqueak needing to have an intimate "mentor" type relationship with Luna in order for her to be his "favorite Princess". :o

Object permenance is a thing. We know Luna goes into other ponies' dreams to help them. She likely would have done this with Pip if needed. Because something doesn't happen on screen doesn't mean it doesn't happen. 

20 hours ago, snowflame said:

She can visit his dreams too but we dont need to see an episode for it.

Hmm, I wonder if he (or any other Luna fan) can tell the difference between the real Luna entering their dream or whether an appearance by her is just a product of their fan-driven subconscious?

On 23-4-2017 at 2:45 PM, Yamet said:

I fail to see how it's weird. A princess probably has better things to do than hang around with children.

Was thinking the same. Maybe they can spend some time together in dreams, but Luna is just busy and can't visite every foal in Equestria.