Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Will To Change A Changeling be a map episode?

ggg-2

It could very well be. Both this and last season has friendship lessons happen due to the map, falling upon a problem, or getting invited to help. So it is really hard to say. I'm leaning towards this episode not being a map episode because I don't know if the map would recognize Trixie. Who knows? I can't wait to see what happens.

Now that the map has apparently decided it's bored with only calling the Mane 6, I would certainly bet on it. Though it is possible that Thorax could visit Ponyville and ask for assistance in person.

That would be pretty cool if it was a map episode. After seeing Starlight being called by the map this season. I think it would be interesting to see Starlight and other ponies being called to help solve a problem. 

2 hours ago, Valeska said:

It could very well be. Both this and last season has friendship lessons happen due to the map, falling upon a problem, or getting invited to help. So it is really hard to say. I'm leaning towards this episode not being a map episode because I don't know if the map would recognize Trixie. Who knows? I can't wait to see what happens.

I think the map could probably recognize Trixie. During the episode "All Bottled Up," Trixie used her magic to teleport the map away. Maybe the map was able to catch Trixie's magic signature. I think the same thing happened in the episode, "Spice Up Your Life." Starlight helped Twilight in restoring the cutie map. Maybe the map was able to get Starlight's signature, so it would make her be called by the map. It sound far fetched, but it somewhat makes sense. It would be cool if that was the case though, but it's more of a theory. 

• Brohoof 1