Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

SoL 1x1 with Kitsune and Dynamo Pad

Stardust*

She smiled at his statement about kicking his rump at Guitar Hero. "Actually, yeah, I play a little bit of guitar, mostly piano, and I have dabbled a bit of violin. I would have to say that my favorite is the violin. It has such a pure sound, and it can be so sad sounding and then so happy. I don't know what it is, but it's my favorite." 

Dynamo smiled as he listened to her list off the instruments that she could play. "I guess a guitar was pretty obvious, but I didn't know you played piano. I had a feeling that you played violin from the story you told me. Those are some awesome choices. I don't play, but I would definitely go with a guitar. That way, I could figure out how to play some of the songs I like from anime." He chuckled, before a question had come to mind. "Have you ever met any famous musicians, while traveling around Equestria? The only one's that come to mind are Coloratura, who I think plays piano from time to time and Octavia Melody. I have heard her music before and the way she played the cello is breathtaking."

"I am always interested in expanding my anime library!" She giggled. 

"Excellent! The anime is called, My Hero Academia. It's an anime that has about 80% of the world's population having super powers, or basically quirks. There's this one kid who was born without a quirk, but he still wants to become a hero. That's what I learned so far from the synopsis, but it does sound interesting. I remember hearing about it during the week and I looked the anime up. I thought we could give it a try and see how it goes." He grinned with a chuckle. 

They got to the hotel in a pretty decent amount of time, slightly ahead of schedule, even if it was only Kitsune's schedule in her own mind. They made their way up to the room and Kitsune put her things away and quickly got changed into her sweat pants and a band tee shirt. She put on her slippers and headed to the door. "I'll be right back with our cheesecake! Do you want cherries on yours? Or just plain?" She asked as she started to turn the handle of the door.

In her bag, her phone buzzed, it was Sasha.

"Don't fall asleep."

As the two reached the hotel, they made their way back to their hotel room. As they entered the room, Dynamo placed his belongings back near his suitcase. He changed into his pajamas, which consisted of the shirt he was wearing and sweat pants. "Okay and hmm...I think I might live dangerously tonight. I'll have cherries on top, please." He says, waving to her as he saw her leave the room and closing the door behind her. He began walking over to the bed, before he accidentally kicked Kitsune's bag over. "Whoops. That's my bad. I hope I didn't damage anything." He says, briefly looking at everything in the bag to make sure everything was intact. He then noticed her phone was lighting up as a message had appeared. 'Don't fall asleep? I wonder what that's all about. Wait a minute...it's from Sasha. What's he doing texting Kity? I thought they were not speaking to each other for a while.' He took a good look around the room, while making absolutely sure that nobody was listening. He glanced back at the phone, before going over to pick up the device. He could hear his heartbeat in his ears as a sense of nervousness washed over him.

Tentatively, he picked up the phone and scrolled through the previous messages between the two. He gasped slightly, putting a hand over his mouth in shock. 'He still loves her after all this time? W-What's going to happen with Kity and I? Did what happen before not mean anything?' He trembled slightly as he was beginning to doubt himself. 'No! I can't do that. She proved to me that she was both loyal and faithful. I can't doubt her, but I can't help in being sure. It looks as if they are going to meet tonight. So, I'll probably have to follow her and listen to the conversation. After they leave, I'll make sure to make my exit.' He quickly put the phone back in her bag, before straightening everything up for her return. He then laid back on the bed and sighed. Both in relaxation and nervousness as he awaited tonight's events to unfold.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

Tentatively, he picked up the phone and scrolled through the previous messages between the two. He gasped slightly, putting a hand over his mouth in shock. 'He still loves her after all this time? W-What's going to happen with Kity and I? Did what happen before not mean anything?' He trembled slightly as he was beginning to doubt himself. 'No! I can't do that. She proved to me that she was both loyal and faithful. I can't doubt her, but I can't help in being sure. It looks as if they are going to meet tonight. So, I'll probably have to follow her and listen to the conversation. After they leave, I'll make sure to make my exit.' He quickly put the phone back in her bag, before straightening everything up for her return. He then laid back on the bed and sighed. Both in relaxation and nervousness as he awaited tonight's events to unfold.

Kitsune made her way down to the bar in the lobby of the hotel, and she ordered two slices of cheesecake with cherries on both. She waited for them to be sliced and brought over to her before making her way back up to the hotel room. She opened the door carefully as she balanced the plates. 

"We got the last two pieces for the night, how lucky is that?!" She made her way inside and placed the plates on the little table. "Oh man, I can't wait, this is going to be so yummy!"

She noticed that Dynamo was laying on the bed in somewhat of a stiff position. She wrinkled her brow at the sight, but didn't want to push too hard on the subject. "You feeling okay after our long walk?"

• Brohoof 1

@Stardust*

Kitsune made her way down to the bar in the lobby of the hotel, and she ordered two slices of cheesecake with cherries on both. She waited for them to be sliced and brought over to her before making her way back up to the hotel room. She opened the door carefully as she balanced the plates. 

"We got the last two pieces for the night, how lucky is that?!" She made her way inside and placed the plates on the little table. "Oh man, I can't wait, this is going to be so yummy!"

As the door to the couple's hotel room opened, Dynamo's ears perked as he turned to see Kitsune had returned. He smiled as he was truly glad to see her again, but he was still slightly worried about everything that would happen with her and Sasha. For now, he decided that he would act as if nothing had happened. However, he would still try and follow her and learn what was going on. "Are you serious?! That's pretty lucky and awesome. I thought they would still be open for others to order food. I guess since it's late and under some circumstances, then it would be convenient to get the last two pieces." He shrugged as he wasn't sure, but he almost drooled as the plates were placed on the table. "They definitely do look delicious. So, I have no doubt that the cake tastes delicious, as well."

She noticed that Dynamo was laying on the bed in somewhat of a stiff position. She wrinkled her brow at the sight, but didn't want to push too hard on the subject. "You feeling okay after our long walk?"

He tilted his head to the side as he heard her question. Was she beginning to suspect him? He never really did have the best poker face, but he still wanted to act as if he didn't know anything. "Oh, yeah. I guess my back is a little stiff from the bed. After sleeping on a water bed for so many years. I've really grown accustomed to certain sleeping conditions." He chuckled, standing up from the bed, before stretching his back. "Still, thank you so much for the cake, babe. I really appreciate it. So, what do you think? Do you want to sit back, relax, eat some cake and watch something together?"

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

He tilted his head to the side as he heard her question. Was she beginning to suspect him? He never really did have the best poker face, but he still wanted to act as if he didn't know anything. "Oh, yeah. I guess my back is a little stiff from the bed. After sleeping on a water bed for so many years. I've really grown accustomed to certain sleeping conditions." He chuckled, standing up from the bed, before stretching his back. "Still, thank you so much for the cake, babe. I really appreciate it. So, what do you think? Do you want to sit back, relax, eat some cake and watch something together?"

Her nose twitched as she heard the question. "I was thinking just finishing the cheesecake and then curl up and go to sleep. I'm pretty tired." She forced herself to yawn again. She checked her watch and noticed that time had already flown by, it was already 10:45. She quickly shoved the cheesecake into her mouth, threw away the paper plate and plastic fork, she made her way to the bathroom to brush her teeth and quickly use the toilet. She then made her way back over to the bed, took her slippers off, and crawled under the covers, she turned off her side lamp and wiggled her way down. "Oh, tomorrow is going to be a lot of fun.' She yawned again, 'goodnight Dynamo." 

She was hoping that by doing this, it would cause Dynamo to do the same, giving enough time for him to fall into a deep sleep so she would be able to leave quickly and quietly. She looked at her watch from under the covers, 10:52 PM. 

• Brohoof 1

@Stardust*

Her nose twitched as she heard the question. "I was thinking just finishing the cheesecake and then curl up and go to sleep. I'm pretty tired." She forced herself to yawn again. She checked her watch and noticed that time had already flown by, it was already 10:45. She quickly shoved the cheesecake into her mouth, threw away the paper plate and plastic fork, she made her way to the bathroom to brush her teeth and quickly use the toilet. She then made her way back over to the bed, took her slippers off, and crawled under the covers, she turned off her side lamp and wiggled her way down. "Oh, tomorrow is going to be a lot of fun.' She yawned again, 'goodnight Dynamo." 

She was hoping that by doing this, it would cause Dynamo to do the same, giving enough time for him to fall into a deep sleep so she would be able to leave quickly and quietly. She looked at her watch from under the covers, 10:52 PM. 

At the mention of her plan, Dynamo blinked a couple of times, before looking over at the time. Seeing that it was 10:45 at night, the blue unicorn's jaw dropped slightly. "Oh, so that's what you meant by getting the last pieces of cheesecake. I initially thought it was still early, but I didn't think so much time had passed. Now that you mention it, I'm starting to feel a little tired myself." He proved his point by bringing a hand to his mouth and yawned. "Okay, then. A change of plans is in order. Have the cheese cake, curl up in bed and go to sleep. Sorry about that, sweetheart." He nods, picking up his plate from the little table and proceeds to eat. He ate quickly, but not too quickly so he wouldn't feel sick to his stomach. After throwing away the paper plate, he waited for Kitsune to return, before finishing his daily routine before bed. He soon made his way back to bed and slipped himself under the covers. "I know what you mean. I'm really psyched and looking forward to tomorrow." He smiles, leaning over to turn off his side lamp. "Goodnight Kity. I love you and I'll see you in the morning." He kissed her forehead as he wrapped his arms around her to close.

He slowly closed his eyes and soon fell asleep, but pretended to be sleeping. He knew the moment that she left, he would wait before making his leave, as well. He felt worried, but he wanted to know that everything was okay.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

He smiles, leaning over to turn off his side lamp. "Goodnight Kity. I love you and I'll see you in the morning." He kissed her forehead as he wrapped his arms around her to close.

He slowly closed his eyes and soon fell asleep, but pretended to be sleeping. He knew the moment that she left, he would wait before making his leave, as well. He felt worried, but he wanted to know that everything was okay.

Kitsune cringed at the words he spoke, she was torn, she wanted to repeat them to him but she felt this knot in her stomach, which no thanks to the cheesecake was even bigger than normal. As his arms began to wrap around her she tried desperately to get as much blanket between her and his arms as she could without looking like she was being crazy. "Just a bit cold, heh." 

She was watching the time pass and she was waiting for the sound of heavy relaxed breathing to emanate from Dynamo before she made a move. In the meantime she tried very hard to remain frozen in place as to not alarm him or bump him in any way that would wake him.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Stardust*

Kitsune cringed at the words he spoke, she was torn, she wanted to repeat them to him but she felt this knot in her stomach, which no thanks to the cheesecake was even bigger than normal. As his arms began to wrap around her she tried desperately to get as much blanket between her and his arms as she could without looking like she was being crazy. "Just a bit cold, heh." 

She was watching the time pass and she was waiting for the sound of heavy relaxed breathing to emanate from Dynamo before she made a move. In the meantime she tried very hard to remain frozen in place as to not alarm him or bump him in any way that would wake him.

Dynamo had waited for a response from Kitsune, but he assumed that she was already asleep. At least, he hoped for that case in his mind. As he tried to wrap his arms around her, he was stopped as the female vixen placed the blanket between them. He felt visibly hurt from the action, but he made sure to not let it be too obvious. Was it something he did, or was it something he had said? At the time, he honestly didn't know. He so desperately wanted to talk to her and hope that he didn't ruin anything between them. He didn't answer her remark as he was trying to make his sleeping more believable. He began to take heavy and relaxed breaths. So, he could show that he was indeed sound asleep to Kitsune.

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

Kitsune could hear Dynamo and could feel the heaviness of his body. She took another look at her watch and it was 11:13, she knew she only had a few minutes to get out of the hotel room and on her way to the meadow. She now had the predicate of trying to wiggle out of the arms of Dynamo without having him notice. She began slowly to push her leg out from under the covers, she slowly turned to lay flat on her back, while trying to maintain the covers that she bunched up to keep his arm in place. She used her legs to pull her body down towards the bottom of the bed. Once she felt she was outside the grip of Dynamo she quickly got all of the way down to the bottom of the bed, and got out from under the covers and quickly made her way to the door. She grabbed her bag as she made her way there and gently turned the handle. She looked back to Dynamo to make sure that he was still sleeping. Then she opened the door just enough for her to slip out and then closed it without making a sound. She made her way down the stairs to the front entrance, she went swiftly and silently, the pads of her feet hardly made a sound as she rushed through the grass. She looked at her watch it was 11:29, she would have to pick up the pace a bit to make sure that she got there before Sasha so she would have the advantage. 

The knot in her stomach was only getting worse as she felt so guilty for deceiving Dynamo, but she thought this was the only way to peacefully and quietly to handle the situation. She didn't want there to be a huge fight. She continued more focused then before, pacing herself but increasing in speed as she went along. 

• Brohoof 1

@Stardust*

Kitsune could hear Dynamo and could feel the heaviness of his body. She took another look at her watch and it was 11:13, she knew she only had a few minutes to get out of the hotel room and on her way to the meadow. She now had the predicate of trying to wiggle out of the arms of Dynamo without having him notice. She began slowly to push her leg out from under the covers, she slowly turned to lay flat on her back, while trying to maintain the covers that she bunched up to keep his arm in place. She used her legs to pull her body down towards the bottom of the bed. Once she felt she was outside the grip of Dynamo she quickly got all of the way down to the bottom of the bed, and got out from under the covers and quickly made her way to the door. She grabbed her bag as she made her way there and gently turned the handle. She looked back to Dynamo to make sure that he was still sleeping. Then she opened the door just enough for her to slip out and then closed it without making a sound. She made her way down the stairs to the front entrance, she went swiftly and silently, the pads of her feet hardly made a sound as she rushed through the grass. She looked at her watch it was 11:29, she would have to pick up the pace a bit to make sure that she got there before Sasha so she would have the advantage. 

The knot in her stomach was only getting worse as she felt so guilty for deceiving Dynamo, but she thought this was the only way to peacefully and quietly to handle the situation. She didn't want there to be a huge fight. She continued more focused then before, pacing herself but increasing in speed as she went along. 

As Kitsune had managed to wiggle out of Dynamo's grasp, the blue unicorn had nearly stirred in his sleep. He then pulled the bunched up covers towards him and nuzzled said covers. Almost as if Kitsune was still in his hug. He soon fell back into heavy, relaxed breaths as he returned to sleep. As the light from the opened door appeared and faded, Dynamo waited a moment, before slowly opening his eyes. He sat up and looked around the darkened room to see if Kitsune was still around. Noticing that he was the only one left in the room, he sighed as he quickly got up out of bed. He noticed his slippers, before placing them on his feet and moving towards the door. He quietly opened and closed the door, so as to not make a sound to alert the female vixen. He hid behind corridor upon corridor, so as to follow behind at an even pace. He kept a good distance away, while making sure not to lose sight of Kitsune. Dynamo decided to pick up the pace, while following her into the forest to meet up with Sasha.

The blue unicorn was beginning to feel nervous, while he felt like he was going to be sick with guilt. Was it wrong for him to do this? In his mind, yes, but he wanted to know what would happen. He wanted to put any and all doubts to rest, but he couldn't help in worrying about a bad possibility looming around the two of them.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

Kitsune approached the meadow and started to slow down, she scanned the area and sniffed the air, she couldn't smell Sasha yet. She had made it there before him, which was lucky. Her pace became a walk and she started to slow her breathing. At the snapping of a twig her ears perked up and she scanned the area again, sniffing to see if she could smell him. It wasn't Sasha, but it was familiar. She waited for anyone to come out, but it was quiet. She waited impatiently and looked at her watch 12:05, just like Sasha to be late.

"Sorry I'm late, I was going around to make sure that your little boyfriend didn't follow you."

"I told you he wouldn't, I made sure that he was asleep before coming out, which, was more difficult than I had anticipated."

"Good."

"Okay, I'm here, now what do you have to tell me? I want this to be over and I want you to just be normal."

"I just want to make it clear that I don't think that Dynamo is right for you, I think that you could do a lot better. I think you could do a lot better, with me."

"And I already told you, that was not going to happen. I'm over it, I have been over it."

"Just hear me out okay, I know I was foolish when we were roommates. I know that you felt hurt and I'm sorry for that. I didn't even realize how much of a crazy pony I was being. I was in a failing relationship with Cherry and I looked to you for comfort in the wrong ways. I should have been a better friend." 

"Yeah, you really should have been. But it's in the past, I have moved on, I would like us to be able to be friends, but if this is how you are going to be acting then I don't think that can even happen." 

"I just want you to remember your feelings, have them come back and then we can maybe have this whole thing work. I want to make you happy, I want to give you the world. I want to make sure that you can follow your dreams, and I don't think you can do that with Dynamo. He hold you back Kity. He makes it so you are stopping yourself from greatness. Who was the one that convinced you to post on ponytube?! Who was the one that gave you the confidence to get out there and go and try to find record labels?! I was, I was the one that helped you with everything. And I can see that when you have been with him that you have stopped all of that, you haven't even posted anything else on Ponytube and your followers are wondering where you are at. He is not good for you Kitsune, you have to see that."

Her jaw got tense as she listened to him, she could feel her cheeks getting hot and her fists started to clench. "You are so incredibly wrong Sasha. You have no idea what you are even talking about."

Sasha tilted his head, "what do you mean?"

"I mean, my life has not been more rich, I have had more joy in my life since Dynamo has been a part of it that you can't even comprehend. You think that I haven't been writing or posting things on PonyTube?! Like, that even matters! Just because I haven't been posting, doesn't mean I have stopped writing, I have been in contact with some publishers, and I have been focusing on my work for the symphonies and the university requests. You have NO right to tell me what is best for me and my happiness. You are being selfish and unreasonable. How dare YOU tell me how to live my life!?"

"How dare ME!? How dare YOU! I saw you at your worst, I helped you get those jobs with the university. You have ME to thank for everything!"

"I'm done Sasha, I'm just done, you can keep your delusions all you want, but if this is how you are going to treat me, after all that we have been through, then I'm washing my hands of our friendship." Kitsune started to walk away, but Sasha grabbed her arm.

"Okay... Okay, look, I'm sorry, I am just.... I don't know, I have wanted this so badly since I came to visit you that I just... I just ... okay. I will leave you alone." He let go over her arm.

Kitsune was suspicious about the sudden drastic turn that he had made, "What do you mean you will leave me alone? You mean you will leave me alone forever, or you will leave me alone for the rest of the time that I am in Canterlot?"

"I mean I will leave you alone forever, I can see that you can't even stand to be around me in public or with your 'boyfriend' if you can call him that around, we have to meet in the dead of night to even talk because you won't answer your phone when I call."

"Are you freaking kidding me, like are you on drugs again or something? Like, how can you even think that what you have been doing is anything but creepy stalking and crazy jealousy?! Like what the hell are you thinking?!" She was so mind blown that he was going back and forth so fast. 

"NO I AM NOT ON DRUGS AGAIN!"

"Okay, okay, calm down, you are just so radically different that I didn't know. You have got to get a grip Sasha, and I don't want you out of my life forever, but you can't be acting like this, I can't have you in my life if you are going to be doing this or trying to hurt my relationship with Dynamo. I can't be sneaking off and meeting you in a meadow outside of town. I have to be able to trust that you are going to be my FRIEND again. Just my friend. But if you cannot do that, then yes, we need to part ways and move on with our lives."

"I understand."

"Do you though?"

"Yes... I can do that." 

"You need to prove it then. How about.... with Dynamo's agreement, we meet up day after tomorrow at the gaming district. We can all sit down and play some games and talk about moving forward in a positive manner. You can get to know Dynamo, and we can all be friends. Will that be fair?"

"Yeah, I guess. You have to know though, it will take time for me to be okay with not being able to be in a relationship with you."

"You will find somepony else, and if we have to, we can keep our distance for while for you to move on."

"Okay, I think we can make this work then."

• Brohoof 1

@Stardust*

Kitsune approached the meadow and started to slow down, she scanned the area and sniffed the air, she couldn't smell Sasha yet. She had made it there before him, which was lucky. Her pace became a walk and she started to slow her breathing. At the snapping of a twig her ears perked up and she scanned the area again, sniffing to see if she could smell him. It wasn't Sasha, but it was familiar. She waited for anyone to come out, but it was quiet. She waited impatiently and looked at her watch 12:05, just like Sasha to be late.

As he was approaching the meadow, Dynamo made sure to tread cautiously, so as to not make any noise to alert his presence. He suddenly stepped on a twig, causing it to snap and make a sudden noise. The blue unicorn dived out of the way and into a patch of grass that was near a tree. He kept a hand over his mouth to make his breathing a little more quiet. As she sniffed the air, Dynamo hoped that she wouldn't smell his scent. Since they were together every now and then, he felt that she might be able to remember his scent. He sighed silently as Sasha had soon showed up.

As the two began to talk, Dynamo stayed low to the ground, while listening to what Sasha had to say to Kitsune. He honestly couldn't believe what he had been hearing at the time. 'Did I go and ruin a friendship between Kity and Sasha? Did Sasha always feel like that when I was around? I mean, I know I met him once when he visited Ponyville. I thought we were going to be good friends, but it seems like it's not the case.' With each point Sasha was trying to make, Dynamo frowned as his ears fell. He looked towards the ground as he wondered if he was really good enough to make Kitsune happy. Was he truly holding her back from her job and career? It was upon hearing the female vixen's response that got Dynamo's attention. He was honestly surprised, yet happy that he was able to make her life meaningful and joyful. He soon remembered all of the anime they would watch together. All of the games they would play and even helping to defend her from that bully on the day they met.

As he saw Sasha grabbing Kitsune's arm, Dynamo wanted to stand up and teach Sasha a lesson, but decided against the idea. He didn't want to make his presence known and he never wanted to start or cause a fight. His old teacher told him that violence wasn't the answer, but he would defend Kitsune if there was trouble. He visibly relaxed as Sasha had let go of her arm, while feeling glad that the two could work out their differences. At the mention of meeting up with Sasha at the gaming district, he smiled as he liked the idea. They could all play games together, while he hoped that he could try and become friends with Sasha. Dynamo smiled as he saw that everything was starting to work out. He knew that once Kitsune left the meadow, he would wait a few minutes, before he teleporting back to their hotel room.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

As he saw Sasha grabbing Kitsune's arm, Dynamo wanted to stand up and teach Sasha a lesson, but decided against the idea. He didn't want to make his presence known and he never wanted to start or cause a fight. His old teacher told him that violence wasn't the answer, but he would defend Kitsune if there was trouble. He visibly relaxed as Sasha had let go of her arm, while feeling glad that the two could work out their differences. At the mention of meeting up with Sasha at the gaming district, he smiled as he liked the idea. They could all play games together, while he hoped that he could try and become friends with Sasha.

As Kitsune and Sasha started to wrap things up, Sasha looked up and noticed a movement. He squinted and noticed that they were not alone. He was about to alert Kitsune, but he then realized who it was. It was Dynamo, who else would it have been? Espeically if he was trying to make his presents unknown. His mind started racing, he now had an idea, and would try to make it happen when they all met up.

"Okay, I'm going to go now, I don't want Dynamo to wake up and notice that I'm gone, I will tell him that we talked...without giving too much away and that you were sorry and wanted to make a truce basically."

"Yeah, okay. Just text me when you are on your way to the arcade okay."

"I will, goodnight Sasha."

Kitsune turned towards the direction of the hotel and started to make her way back. She felt good about the conversation, and had hope that they could salvage their friendship, but only if Sasha could prove that he was genuine and sincere. She did still feel bad for having to keep this from Dynamo, but she wasn't sure how he would have taken it all. She hoped that with the meet up that things would be okay and she wouldn't have to ever think about this night again. 

She made it back to the hotel in pretty decent time, she wasn't rushing, but wanted to be back quickly. She made her way up the stairs and quietly opened the door again and squeezed inside. She quietly placed her bag on the table and went to get back into bed. She noticed Dynamo was still on the bed and he looked so peaceful. She had a sigh of relief and quietly climbed back into bed, she seemed to fall asleep pretty quickly now that her body could actually relax, and her mind as well.

• Brohoof 1

@Stardust*

"Okay, I'm going to go now, I don't want Dynamo to wake up and notice that I'm gone, I will tell him that we talked...without giving too much away and that you were sorry and wanted to make a truce basically."

"Yeah, okay. Just text me when you are on your way to the arcade okay."

"I will, goodnight Sasha."

As the two had finished their discussion, Dynamo watched as the female vixen was making her way back towards the hotel. He continued to stay low to the ground, until Kitsune and Sasha were out of sight. "Okay. It looks like the coast is clear. Now, I just need to get back to the hotel room, before Kitsune does. I just need to remember the room clearly in my mind and I should be there." He whispered softly to himself as he nodded about his plan of action. After making sure the coast was clear, he stood up and closed his eyes to concentrate. His horn started to glow as he tried to gather the necessary energy to teleport. He truly wasn't the best at using this spell, but he made sure to keep up with his magic studies. After a moment of concentration and having a vivid picture in his mind. Dynamo had disappeared in a flash and back towards the hotel room.

In another sudden flash, Dynamo was back in the hotel room. Which at the time was still dark with the lights being off. He quickly checked around to see if Kitsune had returned, but it appeared he got here just in time. He used a light spell to make sure that this was the right room he teleported to, before sighing in relief and turning off the light spell. As he heard the door beginning to turn, Dynamo quickly placed his shoes back on the ground and placed the coves over him. He knew he couldn't get into the same position when Kitsune had left, but he would have tossed and turned in his sleep. 

She made it back to the hotel in pretty decent time, she wasn't rushing, but wanted to be back quickly. She made her way up the stairs and quietly opened the door again and squeezed inside. She quietly placed her bag on the table and went to get back into bed. She noticed Dynamo was still on the bed and he looked so peaceful. She had a sigh of relief and quietly climbed back into bed, she seemed to fall asleep pretty quickly now that her body could actually relax, and her mind as well.

As Kitsune made her return to the room, Dynamo could feel the bed shift as she climbed back into bed. That was all that Dynamo had needed as he allowed sleep to finally take hold over him. He was tired from staying up and running around, but now he could sleep easy knowing that all would be well. He knew he would have to tell her eventually about what had happened, but he would tell her when the time would be right.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

-The following morning-

Kitsune's alarm on her phone went off at 5:45, she had forgotten to shut it off from when she has it set when she is at home. She quickly shot out of bed and ran to her bag to shut it off before it woke up Dynamo. She got it shut off and glanced back at Dynamo to see if it woke him up. She wanted to go back to sleep, she was still really tired, but she decided against it, she quickly changed and decided to go for a run. She needed to clear her mind, her phone still had about 50% battery, she took it with her to listen to music and just zone out while she ran. 

She went on a 3 mile run while listening to her music, she started to feel better with each mile. She made sure to keep it pretty short, she was able to get back to the hotel after about 45 minutes, she didn't want to run as fast as she did last night, she took it at a slower pace. 

She got back to the hotel room and quietly made her way back into the room, she knew that she mentioned that she would go for a swim today too, but she was thinking that maybe a nice long hot bath sounded even better. She made her way into the bathroom and started to fill the bathtub, it was a very large whirlpool bathtub which was amazing. She turned the water on to as hot as it could go and waited for it to fill up. She started to undress and got in while it was still filling up so her body could be used to the water.

• Brohoof 1

@Stardust*

-The following morning-

Dynamo was still fast asleep, but stirred slightly as he thought he had heard a loud noise going off. The noise had quickly been turned off as soon as it began, while the blue unicorn continued to get some rest. After nearly an hour, he slowly opened his eyes to the bright light of the sun entering through the widow. He slowly sat up as he stretched and yawned. He had still felt tired from the day before, but he figured he could try and get some more sleep. It wasn't until he heard a sound of running water from the bathroom, that it caused him to also wake up. He looked over to the time clock on the night desk to see that it was around six thirty in the morning. He began to rub the sleep from his eyes as he sat up and got off of the bed. He looked around to see if Kitsune was still here, but was saddened that she wasn't. "Hmm...I guess she's still on her morning jog. I hope she'll be able to come back soon. We have a pretty nice day ahead of us." As he made his way up to the bathroom door, he placed his hand on the doorknob and opened the door. His eyes still slightly closed from feeling tired. It wasn't long before he quickly slammed the door shut, his eyes widened in both surprise and fear. "OH, I'M SO SORRY!" He turned around and leaned against the wall, before sliding down said wall, until he was in a sitting position. He pulled his legs up to his chest as he leaned his face into his knees. All the while sitting directly across from the bed of the room. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

As he made his way up to the bathroom door, he placed his hand on the doorknob and opened the door. His eyes still slightly closed from feeling tired. It wasn't long before he quickly slammed the door shut, his eyes widened in both surprise and fear. "OH, I'M SO SORRY!" He turned around and leaned against the wall, before sliding down said wall, until he was in a sitting position. He pulled his legs up to his chest as he leaned his face into his knees. All the while sitting directly across from the bed of the room. 

Kitsune blushed as she had been surprised with the quick interruption of her getting ready for the bath. She then let out laughter, it felt relieving and it was rather a great time for it to happen as well. She called out, "It's okay, I should have locked the door, that was my fault." She was giggling still, she had not fully submerged herself into the water so she decided to hope out real quickly and throw a towel around herself to go check on him. She slowly opened the door.

"Are you okay?" She asked as she popped her head out from behind the door. "I didn't mean to wake you, if you need to used the facilities I can wait out here until you are done."

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Stardust*

Kitsune blushed as she had been surprised with the quick interruption of her getting ready for the bath. She then let out laughter, it felt relieving and it was rather a great time for it to happen as well. She called out, "It's okay, I should have locked the door, that was my fault." She was giggling still, she had not fully submerged herself into the water so she decided to hope out real quickly and throw a towel around herself to go check on him. She slowly opened the door.

"Are you okay?" She asked as she popped her head out from behind the door. "I didn't mean to wake you, if you need to used the facilities I can wait out here until you are done."

As Dynamo still sat in the same sitting position, his ears perked as he could hear Kitsune laughing from inside the bathroom. The laughter had become infectious as he couldn't help in laughing along with her. "Hey. There's no need to apologize. I've done that before on my mom and dad when I lived at my old house. They even did that to me and I freaked out randomly." He continued to laugh as he tried to get his breathing under control. 

He looked up towards the door as he heard said bathroom door was opening up. He stood up from his sitting position to see Kitsune, who popped her head out the door. "Eeyup, I'm okay. I'm not hurt, but a little more embarrassed from what happened." He waved a hand in front of him, before continuing. "No need to worry. You didn't wake me up. Besides, I had to get up early because of all the things we are doing today. We can still fall asleep and be lazy later. I was going to get a shower as I thought you were still out jogging. I guess I should either send a text message or call out to you to see if you were still here." He chuckled slightly once more with a soft smile.

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

"No need to worry. You didn't wake me up. Besides, I had to get up early because of all the things we are doing today. We can still fall asleep and be lazy later. I was going to get a shower as I thought you were still out jogging. I guess I should either send a text message or call out to you to see if you were still here." He chuckled slightly once more with a soft smile.

"Okay, I won't take too long then, I had changed my mind on the whole swimming thing, and wanted a warm bath instead. I'll be done shortly." She went back in and closed the door, she went and got into the bathtub and sank down to her nose, the warm water over her body was so needed. She relaxed and almost dozed off for a few minutes. After soaking for a bit she decided to wash her fur and her hair. She drained the tub and got her towel to dry off. She wrapped a second dry towel around her body and she made her way out into the room.

"It's all yours." She said to Dynamo as she made her exit, she walked over to her bag and dug through to find her jeans and t-shirt. 

• Brohoof 1

@Stardust*

"Okay, I won't take too long then, I had changed my mind on the whole swimming thing, and wanted a warm bath instead. I'll be done shortly." She went back in and closed the door, she went and got into the bathtub and sank down to her nose, the warm water over her body was so needed. She relaxed and almost dozed off for a few minutes. After soaking for a bit she decided to wash her fur and her hair. She drained the tub and got her towel to dry off. She wrapped a second dry towel around her body and she made her way out into the room.

"Aw, so there will be no swimming today?" He faked a pout, before chuckling with a smile. "I'm just kidding and that's okay. We can always go swimming another time. Today's a day to rest, relax and then have a concert tonight." He nods as she closed the door, while he went through his clothes to find a nice outfit for the day. He settled on a red and black Naruto anime shirt and dark blue jeans.

"It's all yours." She said to Dynamo as she made her exit, she walked over to her bag and dug through to find her jeans and t-shirt. 

As he heard the bathroom open once more, Dynamo smiled as he took his clothing with him into the bathroom. "Thank you for letting me know and I'll be back in a bit. Hopefully you didn't leave me with cold water." He joked, sticking his tongue out playfully at the female vixen, before making his way into the bathroom. As he shut the door behind him, he placed his clothing on the toilet seat as he began to start the water. It took a few minutes, but he was able to find the right warm water temperature. He soon stepped into the shower, while feeling rejuvenated from the warm water. It took him around ten to fifteen minutes, but he soon wrapped a towel around him to dry off and stepped out of the shower. Afterwards, he changed into his new clothes for the day. He moved over to the mirror as he brushed his teeth, while drying and brushing his mane and tail. Feeling satisfied with how he looked, he took his already worn clothes and moved over to the bathroom. "Hey, Kity? I just wanted to know if it's okay for me to exit the bathroom." He knocked on the door to let her know of his presence.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

"Hey, Kity? I just wanted to know if it's okay for me to exit the bathroom." He knocked on the door to let her know of his presence.

"Of course, silly, you thinking I was just sitting out here naked?!" She giggled. "I am out here just looking at my phone, making sure that the concert is still a go, I know sometimes they have to cancel for one reason or another. But I'm happy to say that everything is good to go! I'm very excited, the orchestra is playing some of my pieces!" She smiled at the thought of her music being played by some of the greatest orchestra's that she knew of anyway. 

"I was thinking about going down and getting some breakfast then maybe going to get some coffee before coming back and watching some anime. What do you think?"

• Brohoof 1

@Stardust*

"Of course, silly, you thinking I was just sitting out here naked?!" She giggled. "I am out here just looking at my phone, making sure that the concert is still a go, I know sometimes they have to cancel for one reason or another. But I'm happy to say that everything is good to go! I'm very excited, the orchestra is playing some of my pieces!" She smiled at the thought of her music being played by some of the greatest orchestra's that she knew of anyway. 

"No! I mean, I wouldn't want to make a repeat performance of what happened a little bit ago." He opened the door and chuckled. "It's good and a relief to hear that the concert is still going to happen. Does this concert usually cancel a good majority of the time? I know you said it's for one reason or another, but is this concert usually outside? If so, then I can imagine it's because of weather, or something along those lines." He raised an eyebrow with a grin. "Are you serious?! They're playing some of the pieces you've been working on? That's great! I remember you showing me some of the pieces and I think they're really good. You're moving on up in the world, sweetheart." He walked over and pulled the female vixen into a hug.

"I was thinking about going down and getting some breakfast then maybe going to get some coffee before coming back and watching some anime. What do you think?"

Dynamo wanted to voice his opinion, but his stomach decided to talk for him with a guttural growl. "I guess that answers that question, then." He chuckles. "Okay, then. We can get some breakfast and something to drink, then we can enjoy some anime." He moved over to the night stand to grab his phone which was still charging. After checking his phone, which was at around 75% charged, he moved over to the dresser drawer to grab his wallet. "So, what are we waiting for? Let's go and get us a delicious breakfast." He walked over to the female vixen and offered his hand for her to take.  

@Dynamo Pad

Does this concert usually cancel a good majority of the time? I know you said it's for one reason or another, but is this concert usually outside? If so, then I can imagine it's because of weather, or something along those lines."

"Yeah, it's an outside venue, and tickets are always purchased at the door, but they will take reservations. They don't want to have to worry about charging people and then having to refund them in the case of bad weather. But I made sure to reserve some of the best seats there." She explained.

He raised an eyebrow with a grin. "Are you serious?! They're playing some of the pieces you've been working on? That's great! I remember you showing me some of the pieces and I think they're really good. You're moving on up in the world, sweetheart." He walked over and pulled the female vixen into a hug.

"I really hope so, these are some of the first pieces that they have used outside of the classroom, so I am pretty excited." She hugged him back, it was nice to hold him and feel less guilt. 

"So, what are we waiting for? Let's go and get us a delicious breakfast." He walked over to the female vixen and offered his hand for her to take.  

"Okay, great, let's go!" She got off of the bed and grabbed her bag, she made her way down to the little restaurant that was in the hotel lobby. She grabbed a plate of scrambled eggs, strawberries, blueberries, a muffin and a glass of orange juice. She was hungry from hardly eating anything the night before. 

• Brohoof 1

@Stardust*

"Yeah, it's an outside venue, and tickets are always purchased at the door, but they will take reservations. They don't want to have to worry about charging people and then having to refund them in the case of bad weather. But I made sure to reserve some of the best seats there." She explained.

"Oh, I see now. It's just like how it works for conventions. They usually take reservations on ordering tickets early. However, I don't think they can refund tickets once they are bought. That is, unless there's a valid reason for that to happen. Most of the concerts I've seen online or heard of have been outside. I remember seeing some songs performed by One OK Rock were outside concerts. Would you like for me to pay you back? I appreciate that you got the tickets early, but you didn't have to do that, Kity." 

"I really hope so, these are some of the first pieces that they have used outside of the classroom, so I am pretty excited." She hugged him back, it was nice to hold him and feel less guilt. 

"I hope so too, but at the same time I know so. You've shown me some of the songs you've been working on. Trust me, babe. You did an excellent job. I'm not saying that as your boyfriend. I'm saying that because I'm very impressed by your work. You're very dedicated, hard working and passionate. If anyone is going to like it, then that crowd sure will." He smiled as she returned the hug. He was relieved that she was starting to be back to her old self. After she didn't respond and placed the blanket in front of them. He was worried that he had done or said something wrong. Even when he heard what Sasha had said before, Dynamo was being both truthful and sincere with his words.

"Okay, great, let's go!" She got off of the bed and grabbed her bag, she made her way down to the little restaurant that was in the hotel lobby. She grabbed a plate of scrambled eggs, strawberries, blueberries, a muffin and a glass of orange juice. She was hungry from hardly eating anything the night before. 

He chuckled at her enthusiasm, grabbing his phone and wallet, before following the female vixen to the little restaurant. After grabbing a plate, he stacked said plate with bacon, scrambled eggs, a sausage, a hash brown and a glass of orange juice. He was feeling a little hungry as he needed the energy for the concert that night.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

"I appreciate that you got the tickets early, but you didn't have to do that, Kity." 

"Really, it's okay, this was my treat. To be honest, I didn't have to really pay for much, the conductor was the one to let me know about the concert, we have worked together a lot over the last few years. He asked me if I wanted tickets and how many, he made sure that we were going to get the seats that I wanted. He had first dibs on seat choice." She smiled as she explained. 

He chuckled at her enthusiasm, grabbing his phone and wallet, before following the female vixen to the little restaurant. After grabbing a plate, he stacked said plate with bacon, scrambled eggs, a sausage, a hash brown and a glass of orange juice. He was feeling a little hungry as he needed the energy for the concert that night.

After they had finished breakfast she got up and was ready to hit the little coffee shop that was just down the street from the hotel. She got a text

"Have you talked to him yet?"

She felt the vibration, but she didn't want to bring her attention to it right now, she had a feeling it was Sasha and didn't want that to be the topic of discussion just yet. As they got closer to the café, she mentioned that she had to use the bathroom once they got there. Soon as they went in, she let Dynamo know her order, then excused herself to the bathroom. 

"Not yet, I told you I would text you when we had that discussion, you really think that 7:30 in the morning?!" She was a bit irritated at the whole thing. 

"Okay, sorry, geez, I was just wondering, but I get it. I will give you time. I won't text again until you tell me."

She made her way back out to the lobby of the café to find Dynamo.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Stardust*

"Really, it's okay, this was my treat. To be honest, I didn't have to really pay for much, the conductor was the one to let me know about the concert, we have worked together a lot over the last few years. He asked me if I wanted tickets and how many, he made sure that we were going to get the seats that I wanted. He had first dibs on seat choice." She smiled as she explained. 

Dynamo wanted to argue about giving her money towards the tickets, but he relented as he sighed with a smile. "Okay and that's good to hear. I guess it's sort of a discount or something because of being friends with the conductor. It's definitely nice to meet a friendly face that you have worked with in the past. Where we'll we be in the concert exactly? I know you said seats, but will it be seats, or will it be standing? I wasn't sure if certain concerts had seats or not to accommodate the audience."

After they had finished breakfast she got up and was ready to hit the little coffee shop that was just down the street from the hotel. She got a text

As the two had finished their breakfast, he stood up with her, and started making their way towards the coffee shop. It was down the road from the hotel, so they'd be there before they knew it.

She felt the vibration, but she didn't want to bring her attention to it right now, she had a feeling it was Sasha and didn't want that to be the topic of discussion just yet. As they got closer to the café, she mentioned that she had to use the bathroom once they got there. Soon as they went in, she let Dynamo know her order, then excused herself to the bathroom. 

As they neared the coffee shop, Dynamo turned towards Kitsune, who mentioned that she had to use the bathroom. After nodding in understanding, he reassured her that he would order her coffee order as she left to the restroom. Dynamo made his way towards the counter and gave Kitsune's order, while he ordered himself a hot chocolate coffee mixed drink. After paying for the drinks, he took the orders and found a seat that was near the corner of the shop. He set the drinks down on the table and took a seat. He took out his phone and wondered if he would get a message from his mom and dad today. All the while waiting patiently for the female vixen to make her return. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1