Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

SoL 1x1 with Kitsune and Dynamo Pad

Stardust*

@Dynamo Pad

Dynamo wanted to argue about giving her money towards the tickets, but he relented as he sighed with a smile. "Okay and that's good to hear. I guess it's sort of a discount or something because of being friends with the conductor. It's definitely nice to meet a friendly face that you have worked with in the past. Where we'll we be in the concert exactly? I know you said seats, but will it be seats, or will it be standing? I wasn't sure if certain concerts had seats or not to accommodate the audience."

She listened to him ask the question but was distracted by her phone.

As they neared the coffee shop, Dynamo turned towards Kitsune, who mentioned that she had to use the bathroom. After nodding in understanding, he reassured her that he would order her coffee order as she left to the restroom. Dynamo made his way towards the counter and gave Kitsune's order, while he ordered himself a hot chocolate coffee mixed drink. After paying for the drinks, he took the orders and found a seat that was near the corner of the shop. He set the drinks down on the table and took a seat. He took out his phone and wondered if he would get a message from his mom and dad today. All the while waiting patiently for the female vixen to make her return. 

Kitsune found Dynamo sitting in the corner of the shop and she smiled as she walked up to the table. "Sorry about that, too much OJ!" She giggled trying to play it off. 

"But to answer your question about the seating, yes, there will be seats. This is classical music after all you silly, not a mosh pit!" She teased him, she took a drink of her late, it was so delicious that she just sat back and took small sips. 

"So, what kind of anime were you thinking about watching?" 

• Brohoof 1

@Stardust*

Kitsune found Dynamo sitting in the corner of the shop and she smiled as she walked up to the table. "Sorry about that, too much OJ!" She giggled trying to play it off. 

Dynamo looked over to see Kitsune, who was smiling and walking over to the table. He returned the smile and waved to the female vixen. "That's okay. I mean, that's what happens when you drank too much OJ. Although, to be fair. We both ordered two cups of OJ. I think it was because the hotel kind of serves beverages in small cups and glasses. I guess it's that trick to get their customers to order more than they should." He chuckled along with her.

"But to answer your question about the seating, yes, there will be seats. This is classical music after all you silly, not a mosh pit!" She teased him, she took a drink of her late, it was so delicious that she just sat back and took small sips. 

"That's a relief and I guess I learn something new everyday, then." He stuck his tongue out playfully at Kitsune, before taking a drink of his hot chocolate. "It would be rather silly to have a mosh pit during a classical music concert. Since I've only ever been to one concert at an anime convention. I think it'll be nice to have a change of pace in the styles of concerts."

"So, what kind of anime were you thinking about watching?" 

"Hmm...I'm not sure, to be honest." He took another sip of his drink, before continuing. "I know that My Hero Academia could be an option, but I heard about this other anime. The title of the anime is called Black Clover and it's about witches and wizards. Although, the main protagonist was born without magic, but he still wants to be the Wizard King. He does have the ability to use magic swords, or something like that. I heard about it from Button Prompt, but I'm good with either option. What do you think, sweetheart? Would one of those work, or did you have an anime in mind to watch together?"

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

"Hmm...I'm not sure, to be honest." He took another sip of his drink, before continuing. "I know that My Hero Academia could be an option, but I heard about this other anime. The title of the anime is called Black Clover and it's about witches and wizards. Although, the main protagonist was born without magic, but he still wants to be the Wizard King. He does have the ability to use magic swords, or something like that. I heard about it from Button Prompt, but I'm good with either option. What do you think, sweetheart? Would one of those work, or did you have an anime in mind to watch together?"

"I think I would like to watch Black Clover, that sounds interesting to me." She continued to sip on her coffee and she glanced out the window, she could see the sun just coming up over the hotel, it made everything sparkle. She loved being in Canterlot, especially this part of town, just outside of the bustling city, that it wasn't filled with all of the ponies that need to go back and forth. This is nothing like Manehatten that is for sure. She missed it there sometimes, but she was glad that she could be back in a place that she knew and was familiar in more of a homey way. "I know you told me a bit about where you were from, but what was it like there? Like, what did it feel like, how does it make you feel when you go home to visit? I know it's bit of a random question, but just watching nature, it makes you think about things you know?"

• Brohoof 1

@Stardust*

"I think I would like to watch Black Clover, that sounds interesting to me." She continued to sip on her coffee and she glanced out the window, she could see the sun just coming up over the hotel, it made everything sparkle. She loved being in Canterlot, especially this part of town, just outside of the bustling city, that it wasn't filled with all of the ponies that need to go back and forth. This is nothing like Manehatten that is for sure. She missed it there sometimes, but she was glad that she could be back in a place that she knew and was familiar in more of a homey way. "I know you told me a bit about where you were from, but what was it like there? Like, what did it feel like, how does it make you feel when you go home to visit? I know it's bit of a random question, but just watching nature, it makes you think about things you know?"

"Okay! I heard that a majority had said that it's kind of a rip-off version to Naruto, but it does look interesting. True, the Wizard King and Hokage are the same idea, the main protagonists had a rough life and/or have something that is their flaw. However, it's also the cast and plot that make up a good story too. Plus, I like the idea they have spell books in order to fight and use magic. Not only that, but I heard their intro themes are pretty fantastic, so I guess we'll have to see. We can always watch My Hero Academia another time." He took another drink of his hot chocolate, before looking towards her as she asked a question. He slowly placed the cup down as he glanced out the window. "Fillydelphia? It's not bad, to be honest. It's just like Ponyville, in a way. A bustling town and some things to do from time to time. Traffic could be bad at times, but if you knew shortcuts, then it's not too bad." He sighed as he twiddled his fingers, before continuing. "I won't lie. Sometimes, I never did want to go back to my old home. It was mostly getting picked on at school and then going home to never leave the house. I guess it was out of fear of being hurt or just not wanting to try and change to just be myself." He shook his head, before a small smile soon formed upon his face.

"However, after I learned to gain magic and my mark, I wasn't really afraid anymore. I learned a lot, got to experience the world and tried to find what was out there. The town had some nice places to visit like malls, some stores, movie theaters, the arcade and anything one could think of. Like I said, before I was always dreading wanting to go back home. However, over time, I slowly began to enjoy wanting to go home. It always felt nostalgic in my eyes. While there was always bad, the bad had faded to show a better and brighter place. There were even forests in the neighborhood that had a nice beauty to go towards it. Mostly other ponies wanted to do parkour and explore, but never stopped to enjoy nature. I know what you mean as I wonder what other places in neighboring towns are like." He says, turning back towards her with a kind smile. "Since we are on the subject of home. Would it be okay to ask what your old hometown was like? I think you once told me it was in Manehattan, right? If you don't want to tell me, then I completely understand."  

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

"Okay! I heard that a majority had said that it's kind of a rip-off version to Naruto, but it does look interesting. True, the Wizard King and Hokage are the same idea, the main protagonists had a rough life and/or have something that is their flaw. However, it's also the cast and plot that make up a good story too. Plus, I like the idea they have spell books in order to fight and use magic. Not only that, but I heard their intro themes are pretty fantastic, so I guess we'll have to see. We can always watch My Hero Academia another time."

"I like the sound of that. Kind of like the underdog type of stories. I think it will be good to give it a try." She smiled as she took another drink of her coffee. 

"Fillydelphia? It's not bad, to be honest. It's just like Ponyville, in a way. A bustling town and some things to do from time to time. Traffic could be bad at times, but if you knew shortcuts, then it's not too bad." He sighed as he twiddled his fingers, before continuing. "I won't lie. Sometimes, I never did want to go back to my old home. It was mostly getting picked on at school and then going home to never leave the house. I guess it was out of fear of being hurt or just not wanting to try and change to just be myself." He shook his head, before a small smile soon formed upon his face.

"However, after I learned to gain magic and my mark, I wasn't really afraid anymore. I learned a lot, got to experience the world and tried to find what was out there. The town had some nice places to visit like malls, some stores, movie theaters, the arcade and anything one could think of. Like I said, before I was always dreading wanting to go back home. However, over time, I slowly began to enjoy wanting to go home. It always felt nostalgic in my eyes. While there was always bad, the bad had faded to show a better and brighter place. There were even forests in the neighborhood that had a nice beauty to go towards it. Mostly other ponies wanted to do parkour and explore, but never stopped to enjoy nature. I know what you mean as I wonder what other places in neighboring towns are like."

She listens intently as Dynamo explained to her about his home town and what struggles he had to go through in order to feel like he really belonged. She smiled as he finished up. 

He says, turning back towards her with a kind smile. "Since we are on the subject of home. Would it be okay to ask what your old hometown was like? I think you once told me it was in Manehattan, right? If you don't want to tell me, then I completely understand."  

"To be honest, I don't really remember a whole lot of my hometown where I was born. I remember some of the stories that my parents told me, but they usually were on the bad side of things. They do remember some happy memories, but they moved over here to try and make sure that I had a better life to live. It was hard though, that is why we had to live in the Everfree Forest for the majority of my youth. My parents didn't move to the edge of Ponyville until I was accepted to the school in Manehatten. We had really gotten along with Mr. Rich and his family. Which a lot of ponies didn't like, but he has always looked out for me and my parents. I remember when I was young and I got lost, I was going through the forest and managed to get into Ponyville, I was scared and didn't know how to get back home. He found me and was able to calm me down and he took me to get an ice cream. We talked for a while, and he took me home. Since then he has been like family." She smiled as she thought about the Rich family. "There isn't a whole lot more that you don't know, you know about my time in Manehatten, and my time in Ponyville, and we talked about my time here in Canterlot."

• Brohoof 1

@Stardust*

"I like the sound of that. Kind of like the underdog type of stories. I think it will be good to give it a try." She smiled as she took another drink of her coffee. 

He smiled as she approved of the story towards the anime of their choice. "I'm glad that the idea of the story caught your interest. I know that the main character is brother's to another character. Apparently they are orphans, but become powerful later on. I think there's a reason, but I heard from other's that it's manga related."

"To be honest, I don't really remember a whole lot of my hometown where I was born. I remember some of the stories that my parents told me, but they usually were on the bad side of things. They do remember some happy memories, but they moved over here to try and make sure that I had a better life to live. It was hard though, that is why we had to live in the Everfree Forest for the majority of my youth. My parents didn't move to the edge of Ponyville until I was accepted to the school in Manehatten. We had really gotten along with Mr. Rich and his family. Which a lot of ponies didn't like, but he has always looked out for me and my parents. I remember when I was young and I got lost, I was going through the forest and managed to get into Ponyville, I was scared and didn't know how to get back home. He found me and was able to calm me down and he took me to get an ice cream. We talked for a while, and he took me home. Since then he has been like family." She smiled as she thought about the Rich family. "There isn't a whole lot more that you don't know, you know about my time in Manehatten, and my time in Ponyville, and we talked about my time here in Canterlot."

Dynamo listened to Kitsune as she explained her life growing up and the struggles she had gone through. He had moved a hand over the table, while placing said hand upon her paw. "I'm really sorry you had to go through all of that. I know that if we had met at a younger age, then I could imagine you and I could have been friends. You were really kind and sweet when we met, so I have no doubt you'd still be the same if we met years ago." He smiled as he listened to how she explained Mr. Rich. "I admit that I thought he sounded like a rude pony when I got to Ponyville almost a year ago. However, he sounds delightful when you get to know him. It's no wonder how you treat him as if he was a part of your family. I believe he has a daughter, if I'm not mistaken. Have you ever went and become friends with her? I'm also glad you told me about your time in each town. It's really helped in letting me get to know you. It does seem like the residents of Ponyville are becoming accepting of creatures. Seeing how there is a school being made to allow all kinds of creatures to learn about friendship."

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

He smiled as he listened to how she explained Mr. Rich. "I admit that I thought he sounded like a rude pony when I got to Ponyville almost a year ago. However, he sounds delightful when you get to know him. It's no wonder how you treat him as if he was a part of your family. I believe he has a daughter, if I'm not mistaken. Have you ever went and become friends with her?

"Yeah, his daughter Diamond Tiara and I are friends. She had a hard time being friends with me when we were younger, at least in public. But when she was at my house or when I was at her house we were inseparable. Now that we are older though, we still keep in touch, and we get together when she is in town. She was actually the one that I went to Manehatten with when we first started college. She went to a different university, but when I decided to come back to Ponyville, she stayed behind."

I'm also glad you told me about your time in each town. It's really helped in letting me get to know you. It does seem like the residents of Ponyville are becoming accepting of creatures. Seeing how there is a school being made to allow all kinds of creatures to learn about friendship."

"I am very glad to see so many more creatures that are making their way to Ponyville to attend the school. I think it is amazing for them to be able to be part of a community and a culture that accepts them for who they are, and what they are." She finished up her coffee and stood up to toss the cup. "Are you ready to head back to the hotel?" 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Stardust*

"Yeah, his daughter Diamond Tiara and I are friends. She had a hard time being friends with me when we were younger, at least in public. But when she was at my house or when I was at her house we were inseparable. Now that we are older though, we still keep in touch, and we get together when she is in town. She was actually the one that I went to Manehatten with when we first started college. She went to a different university, but when I decided to come back to Ponyville, she stayed behind."

As she explained who Diamond Tiara was, Dynamo had a look of realization upon his face. "I remember that name. I remember hearing stories about her, as well. I remember others had said she used to be a brat. Although, that was because of how she was treated by her mother, Spoiled Rich. After getting help from the Cutie Mark Crusaders, she was able to redeem herself and start being herself." He chuckled slightly at the mention of Kitsune and Diamond being inseparable. "When you put it that way, it's like I can imagine the two of you being like sisters. I guess she acted the way she did because she wanted to protect her image of sorts. To be tough and not to be underestimated, while showing she had power on her side. I'm just glad she was able to change and find friends, who knew the real Diamond Tiara. It's a shame that she couldn't come back to Ponyville with you, but I can imagine you two keep in touch, right?"

"I am very glad to see so many more creatures that are making their way to Ponyville to attend the school. I think it is amazing for them to be able to be part of a community and a culture that accepts them for who they are, and what they are." She finished up her coffee and stood up to toss the cup. "Are you ready to head back to the hotel?" 

"You can definitely say that again. I admit it was confusing at first seeing other creatures roaming around town. I guess it was because I've mostly seen ponies my whole life. Even still, it's a nice change of pace around town. Plus, I like how friendship is being learned, shared and spread across Equestria. It's better to accept others and work together, instead of fighting amongst each other and those who don't want to change." He took his cup of hot chocolate and began to finish the rest of his beverage. As he finished his drink, he wanted to toss the cup into the trash can, but decided against it. He was afraid that he would miss and spill the drink on the floor. He decided to walk over and throw the cup away. "You bet I am. I'm ready to just relax, be lazy, watching anime and cuddling together. After that, we have an awesome concert to see." 

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@Dynamo Pad

As she explained who Diamond Tiara was, Dynamo had a look of realization upon his face. "I remember that name. I remember hearing stories about her, as well. I remember others had said she used to be a brat. Although, that was because of how she was treated by her mother, Spoiled Rich. After getting help from the Cutie Mark Crusaders, she was able to redeem herself and start being herself." He chuckled slightly at the mention of Kitsune and Diamond being inseparable. "When you put it that way, it's like I can imagine the two of you being like sisters. I guess she acted the way she did because she wanted to protect her image of sorts. To be tough and not to be underestimated, while showing she had power on her side. I'm just glad she was able to change and find friends, who knew the real Diamond Tiara. It's a shame that she couldn't come back to Ponyville with you, but I can imagine you two keep in touch, right?"

"Yeah, we do keep in touch, we text a lot and when I go back to Manehatten I stay with her at her place. She does come home and visit, so I will make it a point that I go to her house and we spend some time together." 

"You can definitely say that again. I admit it was confusing at first seeing other creatures roaming around town. I guess it was because I've mostly seen ponies my whole life. Even still, it's a nice change of pace around town. Plus, I like how friendship is being learned, shared and spread across Equestria. It's better to accept others and work together, instead of fighting amongst each other and those who don't want to change." He took his cup of hot chocolate and began to finish the rest of his beverage. As he finished his drink, he wanted to toss the cup into the trash can, but decided against it. He was afraid that he would miss and spill the drink on the floor. He decided to walk over and throw the cup away. "You bet I am. I'm ready to just relax, be lazy, watching anime and cuddling together. After that, we have an awesome concert to see." 

She agreed with all that he said about the school, and she agreed that it was very important that other creatures from across equestria know that they are loved and cared for. She made her way to the door of the café and stepped outside. It was starting to warm up and she was happy to see that the Pegasus ponies made sure that the clouds were out of the way for tonight's concert. There are just some days/nights that they are too overwhelmed to make sure that things go just right. "I'm glad to see that the weather is going to be perfect for tonight." 

Once she was inside the hotel room she put her bag on the table and laid on the bed, she was ready to watch the anime, she got comfortable and patiently waited.

@Stardust*

"Yeah, we do keep in touch, we text a lot and when I go back to Manehatten I stay with her at her place. She does come home and visit, so I will make it a point that I go to her house and we spend some time together." 

As he listened to her statement, Dynamo couldn't help in smiling. "That's really good to hear. It's great knowing that you have a friend out there in another town in Equestria. Does she live on her own, or does she have friends staying with her. I seemed to recall that she was friends with a pony named Silver Spoon." As they talked, it helped Dynamo to smile as he remembered about his friend. "Since we're on the subject of friends. I remember reading a book once as this pony bumped into me. We did apologize to each other, but we accidentally took each other's book. After looking for her, it turns out that we both liked magic and other things after talking to each other. If you don't know who I mean, then I shall explain. Her name is Starlight Glimmer. Princess Twilight's protege. She even told me about her past, but it honestly didn't matter to me what bad things had happened. What mattered was that she was able to change and was able to learn from those mistakes and is now an awesome friend."

She agreed with all that he said about the school, and she agreed that it was very important that other creatures from across equestria know that they are loved and cared for. She made her way to the door of the café and stepped outside. It was starting to warm up and she was happy to see that the Pegasus ponies made sure that the clouds were out of the way for tonight's concert. There are just some days/nights that they are too overwhelmed to make sure that things go just right. "I'm glad to see that the weather is going to be perfect for tonight." 

As they couple made their way out of the cafe, Dynamo could feel the temperature in the air starting to warm up. He looked up as the Pegasus ponies were moving the clouds out of the sky to make a clear and sunny day. "I can't argue with that. I don't want to tempt fate, but it really does feel like it's going to be a great night for the concert. I might bring a jacket with me just in case it's a little chilly."

Once she was inside the hotel room she put her bag on the table and laid on the bed, she was ready to watch the anime, she got comfortable and patiently waited.

After they had returned to their hotel room, he laid down on the bed with his back leaning against the headboard of the bed. He levitated the video game controller over to him as he turned on the gaming console. After a few minutes had passed, he was able to find the Netflix app and searched for the anime in question. His eyes scanned the screen, until he eventually scrolled towards the anime, Black Clover. "Aha! There we go. They do have a certain amount of episodes on here, but I guess they want to see how others will like the anime. If we have to, then we can definitely try an anime episode website." He smiles as he looks next to the female vixen. "So, what do you say? Are you ready to check out this anime? If so, then let's get started." He says, pressing the play button on the video game controller, while the opening to the anime began to play.

As he listened to her statement, Dynamo couldn't help in smiling. "That's really good to hear. It's great knowing that you have a friend out there in another town in Equestria. Does she live on her own, or does she have friends staying with her. I seemed to recall that she was friends with a pony named Silver Spoon."

"Diamond currently lives alone, Silver Spoon lives here in Canterlot actually, she has one of the best schools for young fillies and colts to go and learn how to have proper manners. She really appeals to those families of high ranking among those in Canterlot, and all across Equestria." She explained.

As they talked, it helped Dynamo to smile as he remembered about his friend. "Since we're on the subject of friends. I remember reading a book once as this pony bumped into me. We did apologize to each other, but we accidentally took each other's book. After looking for her, it turns out that we both liked magic and other things after talking to each other. If you don't know who I mean, then I shall explain. Her name is Starlight Glimmer. Princess Twilight's protege. She even told me about her past, but it honestly didn't matter to me what bad things had happened. What mattered was that she was able to change and was able to learn from those mistakes and is now an awesome friend."

"That's really amazing, I think it is awesome that you know such a high valued pony. I'm glad she was able to make things work for her after all."

After they had returned to their hotel room, he laid down on the bed with his back leaning against the headboard of the bed. He levitated the video game controller over to him as he turned on the gaming console. After a few minutes had passed, he was able to find the Netflix app and searched for the anime in question. His eyes scanned the screen, until he eventually scrolled towards the anime, Black Clover. "Aha! There we go. They do have a certain amount of episodes on here, but I guess they want to see how others will like the anime. If we have to, then we can definitely try an anime episode website." He smiles as he looks next to the female vixen. "So, what do you say? Are you ready to check out this anime? If so, then let's get started." He says, pressing the play button on the video game controller, while the opening to the anime began to play.

After the intro played, Kitsune became engrossed in the anime, she loved anything to do with magic, she wished she could do magic, so when it came to things like Black Clover and Fairy Tail she was all into it. "THIS IS AMAZING! SHHHH"

Hours went by as the pair continued to watch the show, she realized that it was getting a bit late, she knew that she had to bring up Sasha before the concert, but she had to have an opportunity for it to seem like she was on a phone call or that there was time when she had received a text or two from him. She could hardly pull out her phone now and pretend, especially since it had done nothing since they got back to the room. She needed an opening. As one of the episodes came to a close, she stretched and stood up. "Oh man, what time is it, it feels like it's been hours." She looked at her watch it was 3:30. "WOW, time flies when you are having fun! I'm getting pretty hungry, how about we go out and grab a bite to eat?" She asked. 

• Brohoof 1

@Stardust*

"Diamond currently lives alone, Silver Spoon lives here in Canterlot actually, she has one of the best schools for young fillies and colts to go and learn how to have proper manners. She really appeals to those families of high ranking among those in Canterlot, and all across Equestria." She explained.

"I would have expected Diamond and Silver to go to the same school, but I guess not. Hopefully, they still keep in contact like you and Diamond do. I don't think I've heard of that school before, but it does sound like a very prestigious school. I guess it's good to help the younger fillies and colts to be respectful. At the same time, they can also be taught how to fit in well with the society of Canterlot, while still being themselves." He says, fascinated on how far everyone has gone over time.

"That's really amazing, I think it is awesome that you know such a high valued pony. I'm glad she was able to make things work for her after all."

"You can say that again. To be honest, I never knew who she was, until she told me. I guess she was worried that I'd treat her like she was royalty, or like she was some big named celebrity. However, I made sure to put those fears to rest. I remember telling her every time that I liked her for who she was and wanted to be friends with her because she seemed like a great friend, in my opinion. I'm glad she was able to make things work out, as well. She told me how she was able to stop Queen Chrysalis, while also helping the Pillars of Old Equestria to stop the Pony of Shadows." He says, recalling the tales that Starlight would tell him in their spare time.

After the intro played, Kitsune became engrossed in the anime, she loved anything to do with magic, she wished she could do magic, so when it came to things like Black Clover and Fairy Tail she was all into it. "THIS IS AMAZING! SHHHH"

As the intro began to play, Dynamo was immediately impressed with the animation and style of the anime. It was as if they were given a rundown of the characters and what the anime would be like. "This is looking really amazing, so far! I think you and I have a new anime to keep up with." He held back a chuckle as she tried to shush him into be quiet. He remembered how she did the same thing whenever a new opening premiered for an anime. He scooted over next to Kitsune, while continuing to watch the anime.

Hours went by as the pair continued to watch the show, she realized that it was getting a bit late, she knew that she had to bring up Sasha before the concert, but she had to have an opportunity for it to seem like she was on a phone call or that there was time when she had received a text or two from him. She could hardly pull out her phone now and pretend, especially since it had done nothing since they got back to the room. She needed an opening. As one of the episodes came to a close, she stretched and stood up. "Oh man, what time is it, it feels like it's been hours." She looked at her watch it was 3:30. "WOW, time flies when you are having fun! I'm getting pretty hungry, how about we go out and grab a bite to eat?" She asked. 

As the hours had gone by, Dynamo was steadily becoming more and more interested in the show. He could really understand the character Asta, as he had the same struggles with magic growing up. He even noticed some characters that were pretty cool to him. He tried not to make any similarities to Naruto, but to him, it felt like a completely original anime series. As an episode had come to a close, his ears perked as he heard Kitsune calling out to him. He turned to her and nods, before sitting up to stretch his arms and back. As he heard what time it was, his eyes widened slightly. "Oh, wow! I think we were on about episode 6 or 7, if I'm not mistaken. I guess it really goes to show how one can lose track of time when watching a good show." His stomach began to growl at the mention of getting something to eat. "That sounds good. I'm getting a little hungry too. Do you have anything in mind? We can stop and get something, then we'll come back and get ready. I can imagine the concert can get crowded and line up pretty early, right?" He asks, moving over to push off from the bed to stand up.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

"Oh, wow! I think we were on about episode 6 or 7, if I'm not mistaken. I guess it really goes to show how one can lose track of time when watching a good show." His stomach began to growl at the mention of getting something to eat. "That sounds good. I'm getting a little hungry too. Do you have anything in mind? We can stop and get something, then we'll come back and get ready. I can imagine the concert can get crowded and line up pretty early, right?" He asks, moving over to push off from the bed to stand up.

"Yeah, lets go grab some food, there is a really good place not too far from here that has the best veggie burgers around!" She said as she got up and grabbed her bag. She checked her phone and she quickly pushed it back to the bottom of her bag. She had somewhat of a plan.

"Shall we go?" She made her way to the door, "this anime is really good, I'm not surprised that we got through so many episodes. They just draw you in and they know how to hook you. I'm glad you suggested it." 

• Brohoof 1

@Stardust*

"Yeah, lets go grab some food, there is a really good place not too far from here that has the best veggie burgers around!" She said as she got up and grabbed her bag. She checked her phone and she quickly pushed it back to the bottom of her bag. She had somewhat of a plan.

At the mention of veggie burgers, Dynamo almost drooled as he felt his stomach growl again. He chuckled as he grabbed his phone and wallet, before placing his belongings in his pants pockets. "That sounds great and delicious, as well. Although, do you think they have regular hamburger's, as well? For a society like Canterlot, then you'd imagine they'd have places that serve meat based products." He says with a curious raise of his eyebrow.

"Shall we go?" She made her way to the door, "this anime is really good, I'm not surprised that we got through so many episodes. They just draw you in and they know how to hook you. I'm glad you suggested it." 

He smiled as he mad his way towards the door. "Indeed we shall." He says, taking her hand into his own as he opened the door for her. "I'm really enjoying this anime, so far. I know that there are seven openings for the anime. I usually count the season by what opening they are on. Granted, that's not how a season works, but it feels easier to remember, in my opinion. I like how an anime can draw you in with either the story, the characters, or even both. I remember that's how I got into Naruto, Lucky Star and a couple of other anime. I especially like how this anime is kind of like Fairy Tail. When it comes to using magic, of course."

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

At the mention of veggie burgers, Dynamo almost drooled as he felt his stomach growl again. He chuckled as he grabbed his phone and wallet, before placing his belongings in his pants pockets. "That sounds great and delicious, as well. Although, do you think they have regular hamburger's, as well? For a society like Canterlot, then you'd imagine they'd have places that serve meat based products." He says with a curious raise of his eyebrow.

"I'm not sure about the meat based products, there are very few shops that will have anything like that. Although, it's been a while since I have been there, they might have changed the menu a bit. And I don't mind all of the pony food, there are a lot of things that they make that is actually more delicious than meat. They will use a lot of tofu in things and it gives it a different texture, and whatever flavoring you use with tofu it just soaks it in and almost becomes that flavor." She licked her lips just thinking about some of the foods that she has experienced. 

He says, taking her hand into his own as he opened the door for her. "I'm really enjoying this anime, so far. I know that there are seven openings for the anime. I usually count the season by what opening they are on. Granted, that's not how a season works, but it feels easier to remember, in my opinion. I like how an anime can draw you in with either the story, the characters, or even both. I remember that's how I got into Naruto, Lucky Star and a couple of other anime. I especially like how this anime is kind of like Fairy Tail. When it comes to using magic, of course."

"I'm just happy that I now have a new one that I can go to when I am not in the mood for Fairy Tail. Which.... to be fair, I don't know how you can't be in the mood for Fairy Tail." She giggles. They made their way out of the hotel and on the road to the diner. As they came upon the diner she pretended to get a text and a call. "Hey, I better take this, I'll meet you inside okay, can you order me the veggie burger with a side of fries?" She slowly walked to the side of the path and began to "talk" to the pony on the other end.

• Brohoof 1

@Stardust*

"I'm not sure about the meat based products, there are very few shops that will have anything like that. Although, it's been a while since I have been there, they might have changed the menu a bit. And I don't mind all of the pony food, there are a lot of things that they make that is actually more delicious than meat. They will use a lot of tofu in things and it gives it a different texture, and whatever flavoring you use with tofu it just soaks it in and almost becomes that flavor." She licked her lips just thinking about some of the foods that she has experienced. 

"Okay and that's good to know. After learning that ponies can eat meat, I thought it would be good to try some meat based products. I wouldn't be surprised if the place has changed a lot in the menu. I guess the idea of ponies eating meat would have been recent news. I can see that some stores would adopt the idea, while a vast majority would still outright deny the idea. I know that tofu could probably be served separately, but I didn't think it could be added into the dish being served." He stomach growled again to emphasize on how delicious the idea had sounded. "Now I feel like trying out tofu along with other foods now. It seems I'm not the only one, who's looking forward to having an early dinner, huh?" He chuckled as he saw Kitsune licking her lips at the mention of food.

"I'm just happy that I now have a new one that I can go to when I am not in the mood for Fairy Tail. Which.... to be fair, I don't know how you can't be in the mood for Fairy Tail."She giggles. They made their way out of the hotel and on the road to the diner. As they came upon the diner she pretended to get a text and a call. "Hey, I better take this, I'll meet you inside okay, can you order me the veggie burger with a side of fries?" She slowly walked to the side of the path and began to "talk" to the pony on the other end.

"I think we should make a list of anime to watch and see if we like that anime, or not. I know of a few anime that I think you might like. That way, we can see if there are other good anime when we aren't in the mood to see Fairy Tail." He raised an eyebrow in confusion to her remark. "Do you mean how I can't be in the mood to watching Fairy Tail, or is that to everyone in general? I mean, to be fair, I wasn't sure what to think of the anime, at first. It seemed to have good fight scenes, but a bit too much of fan service. However, I like how the story and characters have developed throughout the series. Also, the dragon slayer magic is pretty cool, in my opinion. I do like Gajeel and Natsu is pretty cool. Not sure on who to say would be my favorite character." He explained as the two made their way out of the hotel and walked towards the diner. As the diner came into their view, he glanced to Kitsune, who looked to have gotten a text and a call on her phone. "Okay and no problem. Just take you're time and I'll see you in the diner." He nods, walking into the shop and placing his orders for their food. He made sure to order Kitsune a veggie burger and friends. For him he ordered the same, but added onion rings to that order. After waiting a couple of minutes, he paid for the food and took the orders to a nearby table. He placed the trays of food on opposite sides of the table, before waiting patiently for the female vixen to return.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

Kitsune watched through the window as Dynamo made his way over to the counter and made the order. She watched as he had waited for the food and once he got them took them to a table. She figured that would be her queue to go back inside. She makes her way from the door over to the table where Dynamo was waiting like a gentlepony. "Sooooooo.....I have something to tell you....." She sits down and puts a fry in her mouth. "That call that I got.... was from Sasha. Now, don't freak out...." She was trying to play this cool, but it was more nerve wracking then she had thought. "He wants to meet up and apologize for everything, to you especially, for the way that he has been acting. He would like to meet at the arcade since he knows you like to game. He thought it would be a good place to wave his metaphoric white flag." She started to eat more of her fries waiting for his reaction and response. "What do you say? I can tell him no. I don't want to do anything that you are uncomfortable with, but I have a feeling that after we meet, that will be the end of things, it will be the end of all his crazy behavior. He said he has an explanation for that too."

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Stardust*

Kitsune watched through the window as Dynamo made his way over to the counter and made the order. She watched as he had waited for the food and once he got them took them to a table. She figured that would be her queue to go back inside. She makes her way from the door over to the table where Dynamo was waiting like a gentlepony. "Sooooooo.....I have something to tell you....." She sits down and puts a fry in her mouth. "That call that I got.... was from Sasha. Now, don't freak out...." She was trying to play this cool, but it was more nerve wracking then she had thought. "He wants to meet up and apologize for everything, to you especially, for the way that he has been acting. He would like to meet at the arcade since he knows you like to game. He thought it would be a good place to wave his metaphoric white flag." She started to eat more of her fries waiting for his reaction and response. "What do you say? I can tell him no. I don't want to do anything that you are uncomfortable with, but I have a feeling that after we meet, that will be the end of things, it will be the end of all his crazy behavior. He said he has an explanation for that too."

Dynamo's ears perked as he heard a bell beginning to ring. He glanced over to the sound to see the front door of the shop being opened. He smiled as Kitsune was making his way over towards the table he picked. He waved to her to let her know he was waiting patiently for her. "Hey, Kity. Glad to see you were finished with the phone call. I'd hate for your food to get cold." He joked as he began to eat his sandwich and fries. At the mention of the call was from Sasha, his eyes widened as he gasped. He was about to say something, but stopped as she said for him to not freak out. "Okay. I promise not to freak out, but that's a surprise. I remember what you were telling me yesterday. I wonder why he called out of nowhere." He placed his food back on the plate to give his full attention to the female vixen. As he listened to her explanation, he remembered the talk that she and Sasha had the night before. He wondered why Sasha wanted to call Kitsune again, but he decided to pay the idea no mind. Instead he breathed a sigh of relief, while having a kind smile upon his face.

"There is a white flag in the arcade at Ponyville. We usually have that flag to wave when someone is crowned victories in tournaments. If only we had brought it, then he could use that flag, instead of the metaphorical flag." He joked with a chuckle, but it was to diffuse the tension. "I think it's okay if he joins us at the arcade. The more, the merrier when it comes to playing video games. It's good to hear that he apologized. I get we all started off on the wrong foot, but maybe this get together can change all of that." He smiles as he began to eat some more of his fries.

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

He was about to say something, but stopped as she said for him to not freak out. "Okay. I promise not to freak out, but that's a surprise. I remember what you were telling me yesterday. I wonder why he called out of nowhere." He placed his food back on the plate to give his full attention to the female vixen. As he listened to her explanation, he remembered the talk that she and Sasha had the night before. He wondered why Sasha wanted to call Kitsune again, but he decided to pay the idea no mind. Instead he breathed a sigh of relief, while having a kind smile upon his face.

She was nervous, but as she watched his face she somewhat relaxed a bit. "I know how things went the other day, but I think he is really trying to fix things." 

"There is a white flag in the arcade at Ponyville. We usually have that flag to wave when someone is crowned victories in tournaments. If only we had brought it, then he could use that flag, instead of the metaphorical flag." He joked with a chuckle, but it was to diffuse the tension. "I think it's okay if he joins us at the arcade. The more, the merrier when it comes to playing video games. It's good to hear that he apologized. I get we all started off on the wrong foot, but maybe this get together can change all of that." He smiles as he began to eat some more of his fries.

She laughed and agreed, "I think this will really help us all out, and come to an understanding about everything. Now let's eat! My stomach is screaming at me!" She started on her veggie burger and continued to have a chat with Dynamo. 

As she finished up her food she made her way over to the trash to throw away the wrappers. She went back to the table and grabbed her cup still half full of soda and was going to take it with her. "What do you say to a little walk to work off all of this delicious food and then head back to get ready for the concert?"

• Brohoof 1

@Stardust*

She was nervous, but as she watched his face she somewhat relaxed a bit. "I know how things went the other day, but I think he is really trying to fix things." 

As he noticed that she had begun to relax from everything, Dynamo was happy to see that everything was back to normal. He was feeling nervous, as well. However, he knew that they were on vacation. So, he knew that this was a time to relax and enjoy spending time with each other and with friends. "I can believe it from what you've told me. I think we met once when he stopped by in Ponyville. He seems pretty nice, but that was the only time we hung out. I appreciate that he's trying to fix things and it'll be great to get to know him more. One can never have too many friends, in my opinion."

She laughed and agreed, "I think this will really help us all out, and come to an understanding about everything. Now let's eat! My stomach is screaming at me!" She started on her veggie burger and continued to have a chat with Dynamo. 

"So, we really needed the flag, in the end? Oh, man. Now I have to call Button up and let him know. I hope he can give us some express shipping on the delivery." He chuckled again as he shook his head. "I'm just kidding, but I agree. Okay, then let's eat. I think my stomach has been yelling at me more and nonstop to boot." He finished the rest of his friends, before digging into his veggie burger. All the while, having a chat alongside the female vixen.

As she finished up her food she made her way over to the trash to throw away the wrappers. She went back to the table and grabbed her cup still half full of soda and was going to take it with her. "What do you say to a little walk to work off all of this delicious food and then head back to get ready for the concert?"

After finishing up his food and beverage, the blue unicorn went over to the trash and threw away the wrappers and plastic cup. As he made his way back towards the table, he nods at the suggestion, while inspecting the table to make sure he wasn't forgetting anything. "Okay, then. It'll be nice to get a chance to look around Canterlot. I know we saw some stores and attractions here and there, but I never imagined Canterlot to be a giant area. It's nice to explore a town and see what said town has to offer."

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

After finishing up his food and beverage, the blue unicorn went over to the trash and threw away the wrappers and plastic cup. As he made his way back towards the table, he nods at the suggestion, while inspecting the table to make sure he wasn't forgetting anything. "Okay, then. It'll be nice to get a chance to look around Canterlot. I know we saw some stores and attractions here and there, but I never imagined Canterlot to be a giant area. It's nice to explore a town and see what said town has to offer."

Kitsune walked out in front and decided to go into the heart of the city, there were a few statues and art pieces littered across the city center and they were quite breath taking. She always liked to look at them all when she was younger, she would run around and pretend to be a pirate to go and steal all of the priceless statues. 

"I really like this area, it's usually busy, but the busyness is what makes it amazing. You don't see it a lot in Ponyville, unless there is a big event. I like to just sit and watch the ponies as they hurry with what they need to do. It makes you really appreciate how quant Ponyville really is." 

• Brohoof 1

@Stardust*

Kitsune walked out in front and decided to go into the heart of the city, there were a few statues and art pieces littered across the city center and they were quite breath taking. She always liked to look at them all when she was younger, she would run around and pretend to be a pirate to go and steal all of the priceless statues. 

"I really like this area, it's usually busy, but the busyness is what makes it amazing. You don't see it a lot in Ponyville, unless there is a big event. I like to just sit and watch the ponies as they hurry with what they need to do. It makes you really appreciate how quant Ponyville really is." 

As the two made their way towards the city, Dynamo smiled as he saw Kitsune take the lead in the walk. He decided to stay close to her as she walked around, while he watched admire the town. As he looked around the center of the town, he couldn't help in admiring the statues and the breathtaking view. He chuckled as he listened to her explanation of how busy Canterlot could be. "I guess it's like watching a movie. Just sitting near a statue and watching other ponies going about their day. It's almost like wondering what one certain pony has to do for the day as they move about the town. Now that I get a better picture, I guess I can't help in admiring how amazing it is. Ponyville can be kind of busy by a big event, yes. Sometimes, the town can be busy in one section like the market place. It almost makes you want to see how busy the town can be every day like Canterlot and other town." He began walking over towards a nearby statue, before hopping up to the architecture ledge and took a seat. "I also like the statues that are placed around this section of the town. It's nice to see Princess Celestia and Princess Luna being remembered and admired. It's even great to know that there are other's like Twilight, her friends and other heroes known in this town." He smiles softly, feeling a soft breeze wash over him and flow through his mane.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

As the two made their way towards the city, Dynamo smiled as he saw Kitsune take the lead in the walk. He decided to stay close to her as she walked around, while he watched admire the town. As he looked around the center of the town, he couldn't help in admiring the statues and the breathtaking view. He chuckled as he listened to her explanation of how busy Canterlot could be. "I guess it's like watching a movie. Just sitting near a statue and watching other ponies going about their day. It's almost like wondering what one certain pony has to do for the day as they move about the town. Now that I get a better picture, I guess I can't help in admiring how amazing it is. Ponyville can be kind of busy by a big event, yes. Sometimes, the town can be busy in one section like the market place. It almost makes you want to see how busy the town can be every day like Canterlot and other town." He began walking over towards a nearby statue, before hopping up to the architecture ledge and took a seat. "I also like the statues that are placed around this section of the town. It's nice to see Princess Celestia and Princess Luna being remembered and admired. It's even great to know that there are other's like Twilight, her friends and other heroes known in this town." He smiles softly, feeling a soft breeze wash over him and flow through his mane.

"They are all so beautiful, the craftsmanship of each statue is so amazing. I think that they are actually going to be making statues of Twilight and her friends and placing them strategically around Canterlot. We will have to make sure to come back and visit when they have all of them up, it will be like a scavenger hunt to fine where they are all at." She looked around and watched as the ponies went by. She leaned on Dynamo and laid her head on his shoulder. She sighed a heavy sigh, but it was a sigh of happiness. "Thank you for coming with me on this little vacation. I'm glad you came." 

She looked at her watch, "Oh, looks like we better get back and get ready for the concert." She stood up and brushed her pants off, she grabbed her empty soda cup and walked over to a trash can to throw it away. She looked back to Dynamo, "Ready?"

• Brohoof 1

@Stardust*

"They are all so beautiful, the craftsmanship of each statue is so amazing. I think that they are actually going to be making statues of Twilight and her friends and placing them strategically around Canterlot. We will have to make sure to come back and visit when they have all of them up, it will be like a scavenger hunt to fine where they are all at." She looked around and watched as the ponies went by. She leaned on Dynamo and laid her head on his shoulder. She sighed a heavy sigh, but it was a sigh of happiness. "Thank you for coming with me on this little vacation. I'm glad you came." 

She looked at her watch, "Oh, looks like we better get back and get ready for the concert." She stood up and brushed her pants off, she grabbed her empty soda cup and walked over to a trash can to throw it away. She looked back to Dynamo, "Ready?"

"You can say that again. It's like the one's who worked on these statues really took time to make them detailed and special. It makes me appreciate the craftsmanship that's put into anything." At the mention of more statues being made, Dynamo's looked over to her with a grin. "Seriously? Okay, then we'll definitely have to stop back here again in the future. I do love a good scavenger hunt from time to time. Although, I remember Starlight and Spike had to run a whole Spellvenger hunt for the students at the school. It was fun, but I heard it was pretty chaotic at some points." He chuckled slightly, before feeling Kitsune resting her head against his shoulder. He smiled as he rested his head against hers, wrapping an arm around her shoulder, while watching the ponies roam the streets of the town. "You're welcome and I'm glad I tagged along. This vacation has been great, so far. Especially since I get to spend time with my special someone."

At the mention of heading back to get ready for the concert, Dynamo nods as he stood up on the ledge of the statue. He jumped off and planted his feet to the ground, before losing his balance and falling face first to the ground. He stood there for a moment to gather his bearings as he soon sat up. "Remind me to never do that. I'm not like a super hero, so a super hero landing is not the best idea." He sighed, before chuckling. Looking to see not many ponies had taken notice as they were all running to get to where they needed to be. "At least I didn't make a total fool of myself. Otherwise, that would have been very embarrassing." He stood up from his seat once more as he brushed any dirt from his clothing. He looked to Kitsune and smiled with a nod at her question. "Eeyup. I'm ready to go."

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

At the mention of heading back to get ready for the concert, Dynamo nods as he stood up on the ledge of the statue. He jumped off and planted his feet to the ground, before losing his balance and falling face first to the ground. He stood there for a moment to gather his bearings as he soon sat up. "Remind me to never do that. I'm not like a super hero, so a super hero landing is not the best idea." He sighed, before chuckling. Looking to see not many ponies had taken notice as they were all running to get to where they needed to be. "At least I didn't make a total fool of myself. Otherwise, that would have been very embarrassing."

Kitsune giggled as she watched the pony gather himself together. "That would have been pretty epic, good thing the ponies around here are pretty self absorbed in their own activities to really pay much attention to some out-of-towners."She waited for him to gather up his things and she started to head back to the hotel. Once she was back in the room she started to go through her bag for her concert clothes. She had a white summer dress that she brought just for the occasion. It was a sleeveless dress that cut off right at the knees. She loved it, because it was just lightweight cotton and had rustic laced ends. She stepped out from the bathroom with her hair all done up in a relaxed messy style. "How do I look? Dressed up enough for the concert?"

• Brohoof 1