Fluttershy eating meat.

CastletonSnob

I think if she made a weird friend like discord but was carnivorous, then she would give it a try if she learned ponies were opportunistic carnivores and she can't bring back the dead, and she killed fish before for beavers. I think she would have issues with it tho unless the carnivore was charismatic enough to make them not worry, in which case she would be more like, oh poor thing, then forget about it til after then she is like, I can't believe I ate x. Then get over it because she has a friend she has to be nice to.

All things that interact with the world exert a force. All things that exert a force have an opposite and equal force. Ergo, nothing immaterial exists [because where would the opposite force be without material as a medium?]. Ergo god doesn't exist immaterially. Also if the universe were infinite itd take infinite time for a god to make it. If it were finite it'd be subject to entropy. Which means an eternal god can't exist.

Flutts loves all the animals and many of them eat meat. Plus the FIM version is connected to them on a more visceral level than her EQG hipster version, meaning she actually understands their needs and roles unlike some Greenpiss loon.  She'd probably be the least averse to the idea.

• Brohoof 1

I would imagine she along with the others would be completely vegetarian.

Until someone introduced BBQ to Equestria. Then all bets are off.

That stuff is magical in its own right.

• Brohoof 3

~No profound statement needed~

On 7/1/2017 at 8:35 AM, VG_Addict said:

Do you think Fluttershy would ever eat meat?

No. I don't believe she would. I expect that the Ponies are vegetarian, and yes Fluttershy is probably more aware of dietary needs than most since she deals with more creatures ... including non herbivores. 

• Brohoof 2

I'm sorry. Why is this discussion even happening when Equines in general are herbivorous? So for MLP: FIM ponies eating a hamburger just comes out of nowhere.

I'm pretty sure they're currently having Hay Fries and Carrot Cakes. And Apples. All the time. Pretty boring of a diet for Equines in general if you ask me. :P 

• Brohoof 3

Good HEAVENS, I hope not! That would be really, really disturbing. 

Now I have the mental image of a bunch of fanged ponies tearing apart some hapless creature. :blink:

• Brohoof 1

The Brony Code:

Humans are a lie, there are only ponies. Through ponies, I gain friendship.

Through friendship, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory.

Through victory, my chains are broken. Ponies shall set me free.

Ponies in the show never eat meat, unless dairy products such as eggs and milk counts. The show itself was made for what ponies would act and eat like. The only exception for random reason is a pony fishing. Which i am not sure what they need fish for.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

aren't ponies all vegan? Have they ever shown actual meat eating of any kind  in the show? 

Edited by Vulcan
  • Brohoof 3

90.png.87066a8eeb0f3ea5134a5c3445430305.png

On 5-7-2017 at 0:42 PM, Tiny Hoofs said:

Well, horses are herbivores. So I can't imagine them eating much meat. :o

Even if Fluttershy was an omnivore, I'd imagine her being vegetarian or vegan anyway.

I hadn't even thought of that, but it makes sense. :ooh:

• Brohoof 1

If I don't understand something or Interpret it wrong, I'm dutch. Sometimes I gamble for meanings of the words. And sometimes I write the wrong words, like week and weak for example. Sorry for it already. :smug:

Discord, Twilight, Sunset, Fluttershy, Starlight, Rarity, Luna, Celestia, Big MCintosh, Cadence, Shining, Minuette, Lyra, Rara, Sweetie Belle, Cheerilee, Derpy, Spike.

!Feel Free To Talk And Walk Where Ever You Like On This Forum!

Not sure if this can really be a huge debate, the ponies have been depicted as herbivores in the show (even their cakes and such could arguably be vegan, afterall) and, although it may not carry much weight in Equestria, real equines are hebivorous as well. 

I believe out of all the ponies, Fluttershy especially wouldn't be keen to try meat. The show itself even tries to get around the aspect; I recall ferrets being given seeds/greenery to eat, the bats enjoying fruit, and the food of choice of dragons (well, Spike at least) seems to be gems.

• Brohoof 1

Excluding the fact that horses are natural herbivores anyway, I'm pretty sure Fluttershy would at least be vegetarian and not vegan since she does appear to enjoy cakes and other goods which has been shown to contain eggs and dairy.

• Brohoof 1

The ponies are Strictly Vegetarian. I forget the term for it, but they are the kind that still eat eggs and milk, but not meat. Fluttershy however, I Imagine, is Vegan. 

Join me on my YouTube Channel. I do Brony videos, Live Stream Gaming, and I have other things too! 

My name is Nightfall Shadow, and you can find me at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbqqO6pFerLEz-0jEHQ/live

At least I hope that is the correct link to my channel lol. 

Last I check, ponies in general don't seem to eat meat much. Unless some weird apocalyptic future happens which forces this unto the population. So probably the war timeline in the season 5 finale, that could have been the most potential for this to happen, but that is stretching quite far. Fluttershy would be one of the most reluctant in that scenario I would assume.

KyoshiFrostWolfSIG1.jpg.b0b2e3d0d15e6abf25982983986dcba1.jpg