Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How Did You Become a Fan of MLP

MLPReshaStorm

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

I was looking for a place to chat about MLP and EG, so my mom found this for me!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

It was so long ago, I don't even remember!

Gee, I don't remember. It was so many years ago now. I do know that I've loved it off and on since, but rest assured that this obsession with MLP is here to stay for good, because I'm always fangirling over MLP and EG! :pinkie:

• Brohoof 4

Hey, welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay here :muffins: (Though I've seen you've already been posting here and there)

I got into it thanks to having to watch my little brother. He was watching MLP, so I watched it with him having nothing better to do. I honetly got scared when I liked the show. I mean, it was airing on Discovery Kids and was about ponies. You can imagine why I was worrying.

Imagine my shock when I discovered the fandom and got relieved I wasn't just going crazy :derp:

Hello welcome to the forums I really hope you enjoy your time here.:D

I got into mlp because I pretty much grew up with it. Being born in the late 80's I watched the cartoons and my family got me lots and lots of MLP toys from the previous decade. Unfortunately I managed to lose a good chunk of my collection over the course of growing up:(  but I have managed to dig up like 3 of my childhood ponies.

Oddly, I wasn't a fan in my formative years. I got hooked into FIM directly. One day while going to YouTube, the "Flutterguy" clip was in my recommended videos. I watched it, and thought it funny.  I wasn't sure if it was a fan re-dub or what, so I downloaded the entire season one. I started watching it in order, not knowing which episode had "Flutterguy" in it. I was solidly in love with the show by the end of episode two. Here's the very clip that introduced me to the show.

• Brohoof 1

Hello! ^_^ 

Long story short - my sister bumped into Equestria Girls movie when it was aired on TV - I like animated movies such as Ice Age, so when I heard Polish dubbing I knew it was an animated movie and I blindly started watching it as well. ...And, that's how it started. I'd never guess I'll be liking that kind of stuff, but apparently I know nothing about myself. ^_^ 

Welcome to the herd! :)