Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Series you think will get a makeover, or that you want to give a makeover.

Tiina Brown

Ok, now that Lauren Faust has managed to make a massive makeover to MLP, that is nothing short of a massive success, it is most probably just a question of time until other shows tries to mimic that success, with extremely varying results.

So, the questions i ask,is these:

* Which shows do you think will be the next to try by fixing a makeover similar to Lauren's work on MLP?

(No, i'm not forgetting the rest of the staff, but Lauren did put together part of the staff, who then put together the rest.)

* Which shows would you like to get a makeover like the one above?

* Will the makeover be successful or not?

I think that Jem has a good shot of being remade in the next couple of years. My reasoning behind that is the recent surge of classic cartoon remakes and the fact that they decided to re-run the episodes. Hell, all success depends on how much effort is put into a project, so why not.

• Brohoof 1

I think that Jem has a good shot of being remade in the next couple of years. My reasoning behind that is the recent surge of classic cartoon remakes and the fact that they decided to re-run the episodes. Hell, all success depends on how much effort is put into a project, so why not.

OMG!

That is actually one of the series that i would Like to give a makeover ... so it worked!

I once saw some of the early episodes on a rented VHS Videocasette, ....

Problem is, even then i noticed that it wasn't very good .. i mean, at most there were 3-4 "songs" on a minute or so each, of which one were the "misfits's" "song", really .... in different mixes ....

... And i remember the "truly outrageous" ... sad that i found it to only be outrageously bad in the longer run ....

The problem is, could it work, how much would be neccesary to pull it off?

My personal thoughts on what it would need, is adventure ... which they never really seemed to get originally, real opposition .... but actual enemies would automatically turn them too easy into either the super-hero- or magical girl-genre .... but then, they might need it ...

And, of course, variety.

As far as music styles went, they only had Jem & the Holograms, and the Misfits. Other bands with other styles would possibly be welcome ...