Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask OC

Vampira Heart

So why vampire? As far as I can tell in my own research, vampirism is more of a curse or affliction, unless you have a different method in mind? How does one get to become the "Queen" of Batponies? Do you consider batponies & vampires entirely different species? What is Vampiric magic? I'm assuming sangromancy. 

Presuming, of course, that your OC is like this because of your own tastes; What do you like about vampires? They don't scare you? Does turning into a smaller critter hurt on account of you suddenly dropping a considerable amount of mass?

And most importantly...

Who does your maaane, giiirl? It's totes adorables! Even like that one in your sig banner! S'all sassy!

• Brohoof 2

Hello there little batpone.

Do you also have hypnotic powerssssss like me? I heard some vampiressssss can do that. :P

• Brohoof 1

Let's get into something personal.

Have you ever felt like your group of friends were just falling apart, and that you felt like you had to choose between two people?

@Widdershins

I see it more as power, it makes one seem stronger and more attractive in my eye, I see them as a story and a mystery and mysteries always have intrigued my mind so those are a few reasons for my choice. 

A Queen is born to the throne. 

Yes. Batponies have fangs and batwings and Vampire ponies have all the powers and everything else 

The power and mystery behind them. Never have never will. It does at first till you get used to it then it feels really good and free feeling when you drop the weight like a feather in the wind....~w~ 

I acually have a kinda sad personal story about vampires, would you like to hear it? OwO

1 hour ago, Mesme Rize said:

Hello there little batpone.

Do you also have hypnotic powerssssss like me? I heard some vampiressssss can do that. :P

Heehee, well acually yes I do! OwO *uses hypnotic powers* @w@ 

58 minutes ago, Midnight Controller said:

Let's get into something personal.

Have you ever felt like your group of friends were just falling apart, and that you felt like you had to choose between two people?

Yes but sad story short the group decided to but me out when the going got tough with me and one of my friends...dem some back stabbing jerks...>_>