Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Say something totally random!

Feather Scribbles

16 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

I see all this activity happening without me, and it's illegal. :mellow: ...And oh so dirty. :sneer:

Collecting evidence had gotten old a few hundred bullets back. 

1 hour ago, CypherHoof said:

hotdog stuffed crust is all sorts of awesome, but hard to find these days.

My mind went to a corndog that's all batter and no hot dog.

Maybe I can get to 99 fibshing this week; I already got 99 magic...

1 hour ago, CypherHoof said:

hotdog stuffed crust is all sorts of awesome, but hard to find these days.

Surprisingly Twinkies are still quite abundant. Tallahassee would be quite pleased.

2 hours ago, Cwanky said:

Surprisingly Twinkies are still quite abundant. Tallahassee would be quite pleased.

They went out of production for many years. Its possible they kept on selling the things from old stock though, so there may not have been a break in continuity ;)

17 minutes ago, Bas said:

LGBTQ draconequs! :crackle:

W̶͖̫̠̘͈͔̒̐ȯ̶̢̝̼̮̰̟͚̻̯͗̐͌̋̀͐̌͝͝u̷͓̱̤̹̭̙̥͉͓͇͕͈̯̝̓͋̌̍̀̈́͒̅͜l̴̯͈̥̈́͒̂̋͂̇́d̸̛͍̍̊͆͌̒̏̑̍́ ̶̡̛̥̙̲̑͑̒͐̀̑͑̊͆̈̿͂̑ỳ̸̡̧̦̦̘̥̭̬͚̣̿̍̊́̓͂o̷̧̧̟͈͖̻̖͙̟̖̯͓̘̎̀͑̔̒̿̆̐̅̍̌u̵̢̩̙̜͉͓̅͌̇̍͌͌̈̃̒̌̒̚͝ ̷̪͊͑̿́͂̎̂̕h̷̨͈̝̱̲͙̪̘͙̯͕́̾̾̉̐̽̃̽͒̑̀̇͋͠ä̴̳̤̣̱̰͕̗́̀̐̀̌̔͊̍̓͘̕̕͝͝v̷̥̗̀͐̅̇ȩ̶̲̠͇̺̮̱̭̮͖̬̾̊ ̶̧̤̱͈͚̋͐̀̒̚ͅp̷̨̛͓̪̗̝̫̰͔̲͍̫̰̟͒̇̓́̈́̒̕͝ŗ̵̨̧̢̛̱͈͕̠̟̞̩̫̑̿͂̿̐̿͆̌̉̈́̚̕͝ȇ̵̛̯̪̊̑̇͑̌́͗̑́̄̋̇͝f̵̨̡̧̜̞͎̦̘͇̠̱͖̤̫͑̈̍e̶̙̩̱͔̻̩͗̾̌̓͊ŕ̵̨̨̧̜̤̺̘̦̬̫̩́̆̉́̒͗̓́̎̽́̕ͅr̵̞͎̗̭͈̘̗̗̹̺̒̋̈́̋͋̑͊̈̕͜e̸̫̯̎̈͑̅͆͋͋̾̂́̉͌̎̀d̸̨̖̮͉̜̭̯̙̼̅̓͜ ̶̧̡̻̱̻͌̒̔s̴̝̋̌̋̔̋̿̚o̵͚̬͕͙̺͖̭̬͒̀̇͑̈́̇̐̐̈́̾̀̎̄͘͝m̷̡̨̨̛̩̤̮̹̬̟̖͚͔̳̱̞̿̄̌̂͒̉̀̈́̅͝͝ȅ̶̥̱͓̟̤̫͚̟̥̤͖̜̖̀̏̐̈́t̸͉̦͊̀͋̔̑h̵̞̅͋̏̔́i̸̡̛̝͚̯̖̞͍̹̎̑̆̓̓n̶̡̦͙̻͚̥͉̫͇͇͂ḡ̸̟͖͓̞͓̮̜̞̲̋͌̍̌͗͒̽ ̵̨̛͈̯̣͎͇̇̐̀̊̂͐̐ͅl̴̡̨̫̲̤̰̦͔̳͚̭̮̗͒͋̈̆͒̉͛̈̀͂̍̇ḯ̴̡͓̦̱͐̀k̶̨͇̰̮̳̭̬̙̜͇̈̀̇e̶̯̣̗̳̺͈͕̥̦̞̮͈̾͒̅̄̇͛̎̐̀́̀͑̕̚ͅ ̵̧͍̱͙̠̜̣̺̪̄̓̃͋̉t̴̡̰̭̖͂̈́͒̒́͐̉h̴̥̤̭͓͕̰͉̗̳͖̫̜̫͓̅̏̇͛̒̿̓̅̈̄̀́̀͝ͅí̸̛̼͙̭͕̏̈́͋̃͒͆̇́͠š̷̨̨̘̘̣͉͉͇͔̆ ̶̨̘͚̞̭̟̠͖̰̹̬̊̈̾̈́͊̒̈́͜͠͠ḭ̵̢̛̘̬͙̫͈̟͙̾̔̆̚n̶̡̛̛̙͍͉̲͕̠̝̹͉̠̝͙̖͔̏̀̃̊̂̄͑͌̕̕͝s̵̢̢͎̼̞̜͂̉́́̏̉̀̔̄̈́́͘͝t̴̛͚̜̼̦̏͛̽̀͐̀̾ĕ̵̼͉̘̠̻͎̟͎̮́̊͘̚̕͝͝ͅa̷̞̬̱̍̐̽̐̕ͅd̸̝͎͕̳̯̐̓̽͊̿̈́́̄̽́́́̀̕͝?̷̙̹͖̥̘͔̥̯̤̺͓͙̳̠͑͆͌͆̈̃̔ :ithastolookpretty:

I don’t care if she needs an abortion. We could use that money to go to Six Flags!

• Brohoof 1