Is anybody else here getting fat?

mcpon14

• 3 months later...

I've managed to gain ten pounds in the past six-ish months, so compared to what I was earlier in the year, yes. Compared to society's view of fat, no. I'm still underweight.

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow Dash Fanatic

"You stroll down memories of younger, brighter times 'cause you never realize what you've got till you leave it all behind." ~ dBPony

"So we’re here at the end, did we teach you well, my friend? Don’t look so sad to see us go, after the rain comes rainbows." ~ Princewhateverer

"Darlin' you'll be okay." ~ Vic Fuentes

I've lost about 20 pounds in the last couple of months, but I'm at a healthy weight anyways, so I'm not complaining. Lucky for me, my diet is way better than what it was a couple of years back.

• Brohoof 1

At first I rejected the zero, but that was because I simply didn't understand it. Now I do.

I'm not getting as much exercise now that the gym is closed and I can't even go to work, but I try to keep moving by taking laps around my apartment complex and along the street outside. It isn't much but I do what I can. I'm not getting fat but I could be losing some tone though. 

• Brohoof 2

No not really infact stress made me lose weight instead

• Brohoof 1

81JYZLI.png
#NoAI please be so kind to not throw my artworks into AI machines,
This is something that unsettles me heavily! <3
Signature by @Moonlight

• 2 months later...

I sure do feel fat after eating a really big meal.

But I'm really not fat, just a little chubby. Trying to lose it though.

• Brohoof 1

silverstream_signature_by_kyoshifrostwolf_dceb7cf.png.13d1f0558421db9878b3d4774bb30e86.png

(edited)

Nope. I'm actually working on putting more weight in muscle- just more toned, not crazy like Bulk Biceps though.

I cut way down on sugary stuff and bread related stuff for the last year and a half and it's made it A LOT easier.

Edited by Cirrus.
  • Brohoof 1

post-24370-0-50818200-1417635705.jpg

Rainbow Rocks... at least how it could've looked... in a stranger, more interesting dimension :lol:

For those who are wondering, Twilight is chewing bubble gum.

Original Artwork: http://inkypsycho.deviantart.com/art/Do-Ya-Thing-by-Gorillaz-Ponified-487082864

Considering it seems like pretty much everyone is putting on weight during this quarantine, the answer's yes.

• Brohoof 1

Don't be a nerd. Join the herd!

Nah, I'm too lazy, so I eat like 2 times a day and maintain almost exactly weight for ~3 years

6 hours ago, Splashee® said:

The mirror reflects light wrong, that's all!

Mirror distorts me because IT'S getting fat and bulgy, not me!

• Brohoof 2

Y-yeah..since this whole pandemic, I've gained 5 extra kilos. And I also feel incredibly low on energy so I can't even go out for a walk to help lose weight..

dh8pajf-ac342e8a-b6e1-481d-9845-071b8489

Signature by Myself!
"Ara Ara"

1 hour ago, Lazy Ferret said:

Y-yeah..since this whole pandemic, I've gained 5 extra kilos.

What, did you eat too many toilet paper rolls? :orly:

Spoiler

My jokes suck sometimes

I can't seem to gain weight at all. I'm thirty years old and still looking like a skinny adolescent. I imagined myself as a muscular abomination by this age, bench pressing random people on the street just because. My weird five year old self would be very disappointed at the reality of this future.

10 minutes ago, They call me Loyalty said:

I can't seem to gain weight at all. I'm thirty years old and still looking like a skinny adolescent. I imagined myself as a muscular abomination by this age, bench pressing random people on the street just because. My weird five year old self would be very disappointed at the reality of this future.

Have you tracked your calories in vs out and made sure you are in a sure you are in a healthy surplus. By healthy I mean healthy foods making up the surplus

May the Friendship be with you. 

451464493_ForumSig.thumb.png.48186567011a6ac6b35659332f165d41.png

25 minutes ago, Jedishy said:

Have you tracked your calories in vs out and made sure you are in a sure you are in a healthy surplus. By healthy I mean healthy foods making up the surplus

I have the diet of a bodybuilder, because of my voracious appetite. In case it wasn't clear enough. I'm pretty okay with my body type. Most people in this family is thin and look disturbingly young for their age.

• Brohoof 1